Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:37 am
╔═.♥.════════════════╗
yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

"Will we stay here forever?" "Die!" "We can do better without you!!" "Get away from me!" "This is Insane!"

Insane. This is the word that can describe the world that was created after our long forgotten Earth. But this world doesnt consist of normal humans. Zombies, demons, vampires, and only chosen 2 pure ones... Will you fight with your fate and this insane world? Then take a step ahead below...

PLOT

╚════════════════.♥.═╝

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:51 am
╔═.♥.════════════════╗
CHARACTER FORM

Full Name: ___________ (please no alias)
Age: _________ (you may enter a fake one, but do include the real one.)
Personality: ____________
Race: _______________
Sexual Orientation: ___________
Weakness: _____________
Bio: _______________ (give a specific one.)
Dislikes: ___________
Looks: ____________

╚════════════════.♥.═╝

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:55 am
╔═.♥.════════════════╗

1. If I PM you asking you to do some action, PLEASE do it. It must mean that I want the story to go for the best. Nobody is allowed to do this without my permission.
2. No Godmodding.
3. I dont mind innapropriate scenes as long as it's just seduction and not actually sexual scene. Take it to PMs.
4. Dont kill. No no no no no no no! Unless the other person wants to quit. If you wanna quit PM ME!
5. No immortals. Its friggin boring with immortals.
6. Only 2 characters per person. Even me. I can give you an extra one if you give me a extra good reason.
7. I only accept literate people and those who care to write a paragraph of their actions.

RULES

╚════════════════.♥.═╝

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:30 am
╔═.♥.════════════════╗

CHARACTERS

Full Name: Grevillea de'ro Aturasu
Personality: Seductive, appealing, aggresive, leader-like.
Race: Succubus
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Weakness: Vampires, and dark areas.
Bio: Her parents died in the apocalypses of the war Earth vs Demons. She inherited their genes and has that leadership and bossy personality. She grew up in an orphanage of Fallen Angels, but she escaped by seducing them all. Who knows what is she up to?...
Dislikes: Werewolves. Fallen Angels.
Looks: User Image

Full Name: Amber (has no last name)
Personality: Tough, lustful, has a habit to lie, calming.
Race: Used to be an Angel, now she is a Fallen Angel.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Weakness: Angels.
Bio: Her whole life until she was 19 years old, she was joyfully dancing around the Heaven, where all your wishes come true. But her wishes were shattered when one day, unexpectedly she devoured an Angel, for no total reason. She was caught red-handed, with that pure, innocent blood all over her blank face. She was sent down the heaven until this unknown world with dyed black wings.
Dislikes: Light areas and the sight of Angels.

Full Name razz andora Euclid
Personality: Stubborn, but has good intentions. Manipulative, but ambitious. Selfless, but skeptical due to trust issues. Very arrogant and can be described as cold hearted sometimes. A tactical survivor and a charismatic individual with high intelligence. Addictive personality since she can't drink after she found out that alcohol is a weakness for her, she is a severe caffine addict and chain smoker.
Race: ______Demon_________
Sexual Orientation: ______bisexual_____
Weakness: humans (they take up too much time) Angels are a weakness to her on the new moon where as she is stronger than them on the FULL moon. She's also weak against alcohol,
Bio: Pandora grew up with her parents (who cared for more themselves than her. They would force her to go outside for secrets unknown to this day. She was into art, but her parents were also quite close minded. At the age of sixteen she ran away and lived with her demonic friends and fended for herself from then on out.
Likes: cigarettes, fire, magic, chaos, music, art, snow, trumping any that think they can get in her way, loving those who deserve it, playing with people's minds.
Dislikes: Some Angels, HUMANS, her parents, authority figures, the fact that she can't drink, those who "talk but can't walk"

Full Name: Rin Kenjin
Personality: Playful, Shy, Ruthless when angered, Sometimes manipulative
Race: Demon
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual but she likes girls more
Weakness: Vampires, Small spaces, Angels
Bio: Born with two completely different colored eyes, as you can guess, Rin did not have a good childhood. Raised around humans, she was picked on since the day she first went to school. Her parents did nothing about it figuring the girl could handle it herself. Eventually she had enough of it. One day she completely lashed out, killing her schoolmates and her teachers before going home and killing her parents as well. Living the rest of her life alone, she changed into the girl she currently is today.
Dislikes: Lies, Humans, Being made fun of, Being told what to do, Angels

Full Name: Jax Kurameh
Personality: Quiet, friendly (even though he doesn't look too friendly), stubborn and dedicated to revenge his mother's and father's death by killing humans.
Race: Demon
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weakness: Humans and the sun, since he'll easily get blinded.
Bio: Jax's father was a powerful demon and his mother a simple human. As they fell in love with each other they got a child - Jax. Jax grew up into a fine young man even though a showed some signs of the demon blood inside him. The year he turned 22 was the year his mother was murdered and through his rage he activated the demon blood and has ever since been one, not able to return to his human form.
Likes: The smell of blood, observing people from above while silently soaring in the air, the night and watching the stars to remember the happiest times of his long life.
Dislikes: People that talk too much, narrow places, not being able to be out in the sun without covering himself with his wings, humans.

╚════════════════.♥.═╝

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:39 am
╔═.♥.════════════════╗

Officially open! Please send your forms via PM.

╚════════════════.♥.═╝

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:56 am
User Image

The Succubus rolled on the grass of the empty planet. She was bored to death, she had that urge to seduce some boys - or girls, she doesnt mind any. Rising up from her rolling time, Grevillea yawned and looked around again. She was really exhausted. No exercise. No fun. No entartainment. "I wouldnt even mind meeting a vampire now. That'll totally get me into a combat mode!" But Grevillea realized that that's not possible. She reached out her hand up until her mouth and opened it wide. She started screeching her fangs. How long could her boring days continue? No parents. No siblings. No friends.

"I think I should just give up and suicide" She laughed - holding her wings back in.

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:43 am
User Image

Amber had realized she was all lonely in this planet. If she hadn't committed that sin while she was in heaven, guarding the door, she would've stayed up there. But now she is officially a Fallen Angel. Limping her leg and covering herself with two of her hands, she felt cold. Her black wings flapped whenever she took a step - and hearing that flap even hurt her more. She still couldn't believe that her wings are dyed black now; and they will never be dyed to pure white again. No more. No more holding back. She fell on her knees and covered her face with both her palms. Tears dropped one by one. They were crystal clear. That was the only thing that stayed pure in herself. Everything else was sinful. Each and every thing. A loud scream came out from her mouth. "This is a lie! I cant believe this! This isn't true! I'm just dreaming! That's right... I'm just dreaming..." Amber calmed herself down with lies. Lies. Everywhere. Without her realizing it, she was on the empty ground with not a single living touching this ground. She fainted. With all the lies. Lies. Everywhere...

ooc ; - - -

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:06 am
User Image
Pandora walked down the street with a book in her hand, and a cigarette in her mouth. She was in the mood for adventure! She was on the way to the comic book store to get some more energy, and some coffee if she could find the energy, time, and place to brew it up..if she could get her brains and nose out of this book that was. It was gory, it was intense. The chaos in this book was so magnificent she couldn't help but take such a long drag on her cigarette that she ashed on herself "DAMN YOU MIND!" She shrieked as she felt the dusty texture of the ash go against her blue soft skin. She continued to walk into a grassy area.. Suddenly she tripped..She looked down, realizing she tripped over a succubus.

"oh s**t....." She said frowning at herself "I'm sorry, I was reading about someone getting their entrails ripped out..I didn't notice your sexiness." Did she really just say that? This was only proof she spent too much time alone... "Yeah sorry if I offended you just there too..."  

Mickey_McNoodle

Dangerous Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:14 am
User Image

The Succubus risen up from her rolling time and looked around. She blew out the dirt on her hand and then realized she was again on the ground but not by her own balance. Somebody got tripped over her. Then she scratched her wounded area and heard what the unknown race person told her. She saw that she could seduce her, but she had no intention to. Yet. "Oh? well, you shouldn't get carried away. Because who knows what could be waiting ahead..." Grevillea smirked and let her hands run over the Demon's hair.

ooc; Sweetie, this is a world with no shops. It's abandoned world. There is nothing but trees and a beach and mountains P: Also please resize your picture. It's pretty but too humongous xDD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:30 am
ooc Oh yeah I'll work on resizing it later.. She's the only character I got at the moment so.

Pandora smiled as the succubus played with her hair."Eh I'm not worried...I just need to pay more attention]" she said as she threw the book behind her. "I get carried away in my own brain sometimes."  

Mickey_McNoodle

Dangerous Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image

Jax soared quietly in the air. Thinking. Thinking about unimportant things that no longer should bother him. But still, they did. He often thought about his life and about what he had become. He wondered if he had still been human if his parents weren't killed. It was because of that he now was a demon among the other living creatures that now lived on this planet. Even though all of that was all in his past, he just couldn't help but thinking of it from time to time when he was alone, which he was most of the time.

The blonde demon sighed. He was tired. And bored. And a million other things. Jax changed direction and made his way back to the ground. He landed with his claw-like feet in the grass with a small thud and folded his black wings back. "Entertainment in this place equals zero" he mumbled to himself while he slowly made his way trough the grassy path. He removed some of the blonde hair that was in his face and cursed at the horns. They were always in the way. Even after 130 years he couldn't get used to them entirely.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image

"I'm quite sure that's your flaw? Getting lost in thoughts." Grevillea giggled. But it was no time for giggling. Or joking. But took the fact to notice that there was a bird-like figure flying above Pandora and Grevillea. It's shadow grew darkness for both of them. But Grevillea just slightly opened her mouth as a scent came out of it. It was the Succubus scent. She hoped it will seduce whatever was in the air to come down. She had no intention in sucking out that thing's energy, or did she?

ooc;

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:00 pm
User Image

Finally opening her eyes, Amber risen up from her quite long faint. She thought she was dreaming about the fact her wings were dyed black. But as she slowly turned her face to see her wings, she saw, they were black. Forever. Never pure ever again. It did hurt her. But she enjoyed that fact too. She enjoyed devouring an angel. The sight of dismembered angel, with it's pure and innocent blood all over Amber's face. Just as Amber remembered that scene, it turned her on. It was obvious. Amber was twisted, and she deserved to be a Fallen Angel. As she heard laughs from behind her, she finally knew the impossible was real - somebody else was on this abandoned planet....

She headed towards the source of the noise, and finally took to notice the two figures. They looked as if they were to be naked - because of their appealing attire. Now aware that they were real due to their movement, Amber slowly crept to them. She slowly smelt the air. Oh, how the flesh smelt beautifully. But it was no time for devouring who ever was infront of Amber. She just had to meet them.

ooc ; - - -

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image

Rin walked around, completely dressed in black. She had on a black tank top, black miniskirt, and black stilettos. Her eyes scanned around the area curiously. She smiled to herself. "Looks so much nicer with no humans around" Rin said with a laugh. Just the thought of humans made her eyes flash. Looking around, she saw a succubus and another demon chatting with each other. Cocking an eyebrow, she smiled lightly. Her gaze shifted to another figure. Raising her eyebrows her gaze immediately went to the wings. 'An angel..?' she thought to herself disgustedly. Then she squinted and saw the wings were black. 'Ohh...Fallen Angel' she corrected herself. Rin crossed her arms and watched them from a distance watching the scene play out. "Well this should be amusing" Rin muttered to herself, half-smiling.  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image

The black wings moved slightly up and down as he breathed. Jax continued to walk in silence. As he kept on walking for a few minutes, he could see the silhouettes of two people. It looked like two female creatures from where he was now. "This could be interesting" the demon thought and spread his wings and lifted from the ground. He carefully made his way towards the females. If he would walk it would take him some time, but as he was in the air, he was there in a mere minute.

Jax landed with the same small thud as before. He stood a few feet away, observing the female creatures. He folded his wings back but they still moved up and down as he breathed. Now that he was closer he could see the two others clearer. He had also noticed, while in the air, another female was moving towards them. For a second he started to wonder if there only were females in this area.

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff