The unknown Werewolf ((everyone is all accounted for.)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:44 pm
In a strange land of unknown happenings the king of the land is forced to keep a man, named Ikar Karcrove, is locked up in a forgotten place. The reason is unknown why he is forced to turn into a werewolf but every three nights of the month, Ikar Karcrove turns into a monster. One night he escapes from his lifelong prison and bites a woman ___________. The king learns of this and sends his men out to find the woman and brings her to Ikars prison to see if she will turn into a werewolf. If she turns into one the king will leave her there with Ikar to be forgotten, but what will happen if she doesn't? Will she try to help break the cause of what's causing this man to change or will she leave him to his lonely fate?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:56 pm
Name: Ikar Karcrove
Race: human but a werewolf
Bio: (as in what you did before this happened.) Ikar was a simple business man that handled most of the transactions in the kings kingdoms from behind the seat. He never really talked to anyone not even the king bothered to learn his name. That was until one night one the first night of the full moon he turned thankfully no one knew or heard about it. The kings men had captured him and locked him away in a old prison that had been converted into a home for him to live in.
Appearance: The place over his eye allows him to see out of it but keeps others from seeing his wolf eye. for some reason it never turns back to human.User Image  

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:06 pm
scarlett asked for the role of the unknown woman.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:27 pm
Name: Elizabeth Marie Layenna
Race: Human (for now)
Bio: She was adopted by a rich family who found her in a basket flowing in the river, and because of the fact that the wife couldn't conceive a child they took her in. She lived a good life with one of the 9 noble families with many friends, and talents. Sadly that life ended when she was just 10 and her adopted father died and his brother corrupted the family spot. He was going to force her adopted mother to marry him, but luckily the two escaped before that could happen. The two managed to get a little room in the bad part of town, but eventually her adopted mother became sick, causing her to not be able to work. Because of what had happened Elizabeth had to work starting from age ten. She had worked multiple jobs just so she could raise her and her mother, causing her to be single, but she has a beautiful face and body that she hides and once any man truly saw her, they would be captivated.
Appearance: User Image  

xoxo_scarletrose
Crew

Evie Valentine

Beloved Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:24 pm
Name: Lilith Glazov
Race: Human
Bio: Lilith had always been an aggressive person even as a child. She was raised with strict rules and the ability to defend herself. As she grew she wanted to punish people, for whatever they did. She became so skilled in combat that she has been asked to be the main guard for the King in the dungeon and so far not a single person has managed to escape under her watchful eyes.
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image
Ikar Karcrove

As the sun started to set Ikar was in his cell under the prison turned into a home just for him. He could feel the time slip away before he would change this night just like every night of three full moon faze. For some reason this night felt a little different than the others before. What would be the cause this time he wasn't sure as he had started to double check his cell door to find it loose. A scream tried to escape about the door but it was to late as the change started. The scream was soon replaced with a howl as the best now shook of the mans clothes.  

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

Evie Valentine

Beloved Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image
~~~~Lilith~~~~

Lilith heard some noise from the dungeon she was guarding. She was glad the King had left her in charge of watching the man who could transform into werewolf. By the time she got to the cell he as being kept in, she saw what he became. It was the first time she had seen it in person instead of just hearing about it. She let out a gasp, but she was ready to fight. She pulled out her sword, encase the beast tried anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:00 pm
((is it too late for me to join))  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:48 pm
There is only one spot left open and that is the king. But he is a bit of a no show and only appears once in awhile.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:09 am
User Image
Ikar Karcrove

The beast stood outside of it's cage when his keeper stood before it sword drawn. A howl like roar erupted from the beast as it charged toward the woman and jumped along the wall and over her head. There would be no doubt that she would cut him but not enough to stop him as he ran out of the cell unit and out of the remodeled prison home. Out in the world the beast took a moment to look around before running off toward a smell. What ever the scent was it was drawing the beast toward a very small village.  

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

xoxo_scarletrose
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:04 pm
Heartlesscereallover

User Image

╔═════════════════ ═════╗
Єℓιʓαвɛтн Ѧαяιɛ ˩αʏɛииα
╚═════ ═════════════════╝

Everything I once had and loved was taken away from me.
My friends, my family, my home, my life....my everything.

☆☆☆════━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━════☆☆☆

Elizabeth walked out of the shop she worked at. Looking up she noticed that it was already very late at night "Wow time passes fast" she said as she started to walk home. She sighed as she walked for her house was on the outside of the little village by the small creek covered up by trees, so she usually had to walk for a long time until she was able to get home. A yawn was let out when she was near the pathway through the forest. "Maybe a little rest would be good" she said as she sat down her back up against the tree. Her eyes slowly began to close as she drifted off to sleep.

If I had one wish I would go back to that time. I wish that I could
feel that love and warmth again, but its too late.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:11 pm
User Image
Ikar Karcrove

The beast had been running when it found a small trail near the woods after it had stopped to drink from a small water source. After the animals thirst had been quenched it rose it's nose to the air and found the scent once more. Moving around slowly not a sound could be heard as the beast moved toward a tree. It's front claws stepped on a branch causing it to break causing the loudest noise the animal ever heard. As the claws now dug into the side of the tree allowing it a better vantage point to look around for food.  

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

Evie Valentine

Beloved Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image
~~~~Lilith~~~~

Lilith was glad she was able to wound him a bit, but was furious when he got away. She grabbed of the men and shook him a bit. "GO and get that thing back here. So help me if you don't bring him back it'll be your head." She said in a cold tone then rushed to see the King. Lilith knew she had to report what happened to her and that the beast got out and free. She sighed as she approached his door, knowing he might of been sleeping. She opened the door though. "My King, the beast has gotten away. I'm sorry I've failed you, but I have the best out there getting him now." Her voice held no emotions, she was just hoping that she wouldn't get punished for her mess up.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:34 pm
User Image
King Marik

The king had just gotten to sleep not long ago when he heard someone enter and call for him. The sound of what could of been called a bear in a human skin sounded as the king moved and got up from his bed. The man was a hair shorter than Lilith, but his eyes shot open when she told him that the beast had escaped. His hand shot up and back handed her before she knew what happened. "Find him and bring him back or so help me any punishment for failure before will seem like a child's game Lilith." Reaching up he placed his hand on her cheek and slid his thumb on the opposite cheek. A moment of sweetness to show her that he had meant what he said.  

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

xoxo_scarletrose
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:44 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════ ═════╗
Єℓιʓαвɛтн Ѧαяιɛ ˩αʏɛииα
╚═════ ═════════════════╝

Everything I once had and loved was taken away from me.
My friends, my family, my home, my life....my everything.

Elizabeth woke up from her nap by the wind, causing her to shiver a little. She rubbed her eyes and got back up and started to walk along the trail. As she walked along she accidentally dropped some of the coins, she got from work that day, that rolled down to the bushes. She sighed and went in the trees to look for the coins. Suddenly she felt a little pinch "ow" she said as she noticed that some of the branches scratched her waist causing her to bleed. She sighed for she knew she didn't have anything to clean it up so she just kept searching for the coins.

If I had one wish I would go back to that time. I wish that I could
feel that love and warmth again, but its too late.

Heartlesscereallover

Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces