Submit

Aaron Doomes

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:48 pm
I'm sorry but I kinda felt this was necessary. I just wanted to state a few complaints I have.

Story Progression- When we do a quest, I feel like we should have a story buildup instead of the villain killing himself and Someone getting ultimate power in a short amount of time.

Equality of Characters- All Characters should be balanced out and shouldn't be able to shrug off crippling wounds. It's not really fun being a werewolf versus Titan if the titan can Summon a army of unkillable fire monsters and throw shards of obsidian that comes out of no where.

Balancing of Characters- If you decide to create a perfect killing machine as your character, then he/she should be unable to feel compassion. You can't be perfect in everyway, Everyone has flaws.

More small issues that could be fine tuned.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:59 pm
How about it looks like this?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Simply put your complaint in the box and we will receive your request shortly. In a million pieces.  

Katana left the site
Crew

Angelic Shade

Katana left the site
Crew

Angelic Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:04 pm
I'm kidding.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:51 pm
Aaron Doomes
I'm sorry but I kinda felt this was necessary. I just wanted to state a few complaints I have.

Story Progression- When we do a quest, I feel like we should have a story buildup instead of the villain killing himself and Someone getting ultimate power in a short amount of time.

Equality of Characters- All Characters should be balanced out and shouldn't be able to shrug off crippling wounds. It's not really fun being a werewolf versus Titan if the titan can Summon a army of unkillable fire monsters and throw shards of obsidian that comes out of no where.

Balancing of Characters- If you decide to create a perfect killing machine as your character, then he/she should be unable to feel compassion. You can't be perfect in everyway, Everyone has flaws.

More small issues that could be fine tuned.

I agree that my writing in that post was actually pretty bad and may have limited other people's responses. Sorry. my writing really is usually up to a better standard.
I do like what you've said and would like other people to take it on board.  

Aura Wintergreen
Captain

Fashionable Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Darkheart Manor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers