Welcome to Gaia! ::

Caltharia - Fantasy Roleplaying

Back to Guilds

Fantasy roleplaying set in an medieval, fictional world known as Caltharia! 

Tags: Role Playing, Fantasy, Elves, Medieval, Dwarves 

Reply Caltharia - Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome! Are you new?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey Jood
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:39 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This topic is where you introduce yourself and get to know the rest of the people in the guild. Let us know who you are, why you are here and perhaps what you hope to get out of this guild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:38 pm
User Image

┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

Hello there~! You may call me Zebra for short and I speak two languages. (Spanish and English) I'm very friendly and love to write.

I'm here basically to have fun role playing and make new friends :3

And I hope that this guild becomes entertaining and while role playing I might improve more my writing skills. ^.^

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛

zebralover04

Friendly Poster

10,815 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hey Jood
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:42 pm
zebralover04
User Image

┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

Hello there~! You may call me Zebra for short and I speak two languages. (Spanish and English) I'm very friendly and love to write.

I'm here basically to have fun role playing and make new friends :3

And I hope that this guild becomes entertaining and while role playing I might improve more my writing skills. ^.^

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛

Welcome Zebra! I'm glad to have you and I can't wait to see your posts and to roleplay with you. I'm also excited to see what kind of character you are going to make!

-Hey Jood  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:50 pm
Hey Jood

Welcome Zebra! I'm glad to have you and I can't wait to see your posts and to roleplay with you. I'm also excited to see what kind of character you are going to make!

-Hey Jood

┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

Why thank you for welcoming me :3 Right now I'm thinking what character to make but I have one question. On Occupation is there a list of certain jobs or can it be anything I can imagine? Never mind. Found my answer in one of the threads XD

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛

zebralover04

Friendly Poster

10,815 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Brutus Maximus IV

Popular Catcher

5,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:08 pm
Hi there.

I am hoping to start, when the guild is fully functional with a reasonable amount of members, a thread about combat and mythical documentation.
this may include:

.Hunting
.Paladins (Fighting necromancy and evil)
.Fulfilling orders from gods.

I was wondering if you would see this as a good idea?

I was also thinking we could create our own roster of gods, deities and mythical creature that are unique to the guild?

B. Maximus IV  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:30 pm
Brutus Maximus IV
Hi there.

I am hoping to start, when the guild is fully functional with a reasonable amount of members, a thread about combat and mythical documentation.
this may include:

.Hunting

I was also thinking we could create our own roster of gods, deities and mythical creature that are unique to the guild?

B. Maximus IV

Welcome to the guild Brutus!

I like where you are going with your story idea but Caltharian God and Goddesses don't exactly communicate with their followers. There is a thread about Religion on the forum, listing all of the Caltharian Gods/Goddesses. Perhaps you could pick the god of war, Armeros or the goddess of death, Queprur to worship and fight in their name?

I will also be creating a Herbarium and a Bestiary thread that lists many of the worlds animals (domestic, wild and mythical) and the different plants as well.  

Hey Jood
Captain

Brutus Maximus IV

Popular Catcher

5,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:34 pm
Hey Jood
Brutus Maximus IV
Hi there.

this may include:

.Hunting

B. Maximus IV

I like where you are going with your story idea but Caltharian God and Goddesses don't exactly communicate with their followers. There is a thread about Religion on the forum, listing all of the Caltharian Gods/Goddesses. Perhaps you could pick the god of war, Armeros or the goddess of death, Queprur to worship and fight in their name?

I will also be creating a Herbarium and a Bestiary thread that lists many of the worlds animals (domestic, wild and mythical) and the different plants as well.

Yes yes, this sounds very interesting. I would also like to suggest that people may acquire a blessing/ability depending on the god they choose to align with?
Also, would it be possible to add to the bestiary and herbarium?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:40 pm
Brutus Maximus IV
Hey Jood
Brutus Maximus IV
Hi there.

this may include:

.Hunting

B. Maximus IV

Yes yes, this sounds very interesting. I would also like to suggest that people may acquire a blessing/ability depending on the god they choose to align with?

The only supernatural abilities available in Caltharia is the magic system for mages. It states in the rules that magical weapons and armor are restricted from the game, with a mages wand being the only exception. I'll update it to state that any supernatural abilities, aside from mages, are also restricted.

If you would like to come up with entries into the bestiary or herbarium then by all means, send them to me and I will review them. If they are good and detailed entries and if they fit well enough into this world then I will definitely add them to the list.  

Hey Jood
Captain

Brutus Maximus IV

Popular Catcher

5,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:43 pm
Hey Jood
Brutus Maximus IV
Hey Jood
Brutus Maximus IV
Hi there.

this may include:

.Hunting

B. Maximus IV

The only supernatural abilities available in Caltharia is the magic system for mages. It states in the rules that magical weapons and armor are restricted from the game, with a mages wand being the only exception. I'll update it to state that any supernatural abilities, aside from mages, are also restricted.

If you would like to come up with entries into the bestiary or herbarium then by all means, send them to me and I will review them. If they are good and detailed entries and if they fit well enough into this world then I will definitely add them to the list.

Understood. May I also state the fact that as I am British, I may not be active around the appropriate times that those 'across the pond' may be.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:44 pm
Brutus Maximus IV
Hey Jood
Brutus Maximus IV
Hey Jood
Brutus Maximus IV
Hi there.

this may include:

.Hunting

B. Maximus IV

Understood. May I also state the fact that as I am British, I may not be active around the appropriate times that those 'across the pond' may be.

I don't think that will be a problem at all. Some of us keep unusual hours smile  

Hey Jood
Captain

Rationing

Hygienic Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:15 pm
Hello, I'm Sadakat, a name which has a number of shortenings, none of which I really like. Before I say anything about myself, I'd like to compliment the guild owner for a well-developed premise and guild theory. I hope that we can all operate within these parameters to produce an enjoyable and deep series of plots and storylines.

I'm here to take part in this experience, meet new and amazing roleplayers, and be of help in any way I can to progress the state of the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:35 pm
Sadakat
Hello, I'm Sadakat, a name which has a number of shortenings, none of which I really like. Before I say anything about myself, I'd like to compliment the guild owner for a well-developed premise and guild theory. I hope that we can all operate within these parameters to produce an enjoyable and deep series of plots and storylines.

I'm here to take part in this experience, meet new and amazing roleplayers, and be of help in any way I can to progress the state of the guild.

Thank you and welcome, Sadakat!
I hope the guild lives up to your expectations and if you have any questions, feel free to post them in the form or just shot me a pm.

-Hey Jood  

Hey Jood
Captain

Caltharia - Fantasy Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas