Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Roleplays

Back to Guilds

Where anyone is welcome!! 

Tags: love, yuri, roleplay, yaoi, romance 

Reply Roleplays
(sundanceWY16)Most Unlikely (Heartlesscereallover) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image

Kevin Stopped moving when she grabbed his hand so she could say she would stay the night. ["Listen the whole night I'm not just some guy I'm your doctor and you better listen to what I say.. I don't like untruly patients."] He said as he looked over to his daughter who tried to look away like she had no idea what he meant. "So incase I call my boss what's for dinner?" Kevin had a plan for Mexican but maybe he'd call out for Chinese instead. ["How does Chinese sound to the two of you?"] Jasmines eyes lit up at the thought of Chinese for dinner as she reached for her phone. "In that case I need to make a quick phone call." She pressed her works speed dial number and he picked up on the first ring. -let me guess you decided to stay home and don't want to work tonight?- "Yeah I'm thinking of taking the night off to spend it with my dad if that's alright." You could hear a laugh on the other end of the line before the guy hung up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:36 pm
Heartlesscereallover
User Image

Kevin Stopped moving when she grabbed his hand so she could say she would stay the night. ["Listen the whole night I'm not just some guy I'm your doctor and you better listen to what I say.. I don't like untruly patients."] He said as he looked over to his daughter who tried to look away like she had no idea what he meant. "So incase I call my boss what's for dinner?" Kevin had a plan for Mexican but maybe he'd call out for Chinese instead. ["How does Chinese sound to the two of you?"] Jasmines eyes lit up at the thought of Chinese for dinner as she reached for her phone. "In that case I need to make a quick phone call." She pressed her works speed dial number and he picked up on the first ring. -let me guess you decided to stay home and don't want to work tonight?- "Yeah I'm thinking of taking the night off to spend it with my dad if that's alright." You could hear a laugh on the other end of the line before the guy hung up.
Airena nodded and let him finish what he was doing, then she got up and walked into the bathroom. She slid down the wall and started to cry "I have to run" she mummbled  

SundanceWY16

xoxo_scarletrose
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:59 pm
SundanceWY16
xoxo_scarletrose
SundanceWY16
Heartlesscereallover

This seems like a yuri rp so I'm going to move this thread to the yuri/yaoi subforum okay?
rp the rp and bio its not yuri

I'm guessing you meant read not rp... And well when you read the bio you think yuri, because there is no mention of a male character love interest in any way, it just talks about the two girls, and I honestly don't have time to read the whole rp, so I guess I'm sorry? I'll change it back, but next time please make your bio more clear.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:13 am
xoxo_scarletrose
SundanceWY16
xoxo_scarletrose
SundanceWY16
Heartlesscereallover

This seems like a yuri rp so I'm going to move this thread to the yuri/yaoi subforum okay?

I'm guessing you meant read not rp... And well when you read the bio you think yuri, because there is no mention of a male character love interest in any way, it just talks about the two girls, and I honestly don't have time to read the whole rp, so I guess I'm sorry? I'll change it back, but next time please make your bio more clear.

I have no problem if it's classified as Yuri yaoi or normal. I'm enjoying rping with people.  

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

xoxo_scarletrose
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:35 am
Heartlesscereallover
xoxo_scarletrose
SundanceWY16
xoxo_scarletrose
SundanceWY16
Heartlesscereallover

I have no problem if it's classified as Yuri yaoi or normal. I'm enjoying rping with people.

Its just that i want to sort everything out into what subforum it belongs to, so it would be more organized. It was my mistake this time, but please next time make the plot more clear.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:39 am
xoxo_scarletrose
Heartlesscereallover
xoxo_scarletrose
SundanceWY16
xoxo_scarletrose

Its just that i want to sort everything out into what subforum it belongs to, so it would be more organized. It was my mistake this time, but please next time make the plot more clear.

Well from what I understand about the rp SundanceWY16 character Airena has had a few boyfriends but she meets Jasmine and things might lead to them dating but nothing is certain just yet.  

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

xoxo_scarletrose
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:50 am
Heartlesscereallover
xoxo_scarletrose
Heartlesscereallover
xoxo_scarletrose
SundanceWY16
xoxo_scarletrose

Well from what I understand about the rp SundanceWY16 character Airena has had a few boyfriends but she meets Jasmine and things might lead to them dating but nothing is certain just yet.

Thats what I get from the summary and if that happens its a yuri rp...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:03 pm
Yep  

SundanceWY16

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:14 pm
User Image

Kevin had grabbed the house phone and called the Chinese place and made out the order his usual and Jasmines usual order. The question was what to get for Jasmines friend to get to eat. So getting a small platter of things to see if she liked them the total came to what he expected and was told it would be on the way soon. Jas walked to the bathroom Airena had gone into and knocked on the door. "Hey the foods on it's way but if you want I could call your dad to let him know you'll be staying here for the night."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:46 pm
Heartlesscereallover

Sarah had already clawed out of the window and dropping down on the ground, once her feet hit the floor she bolted for herr house. She felt the stiched tearing out as she pumped her arms, She screamed feeling the pain soar thru her body. She just kept running, she then got him and her father walked into the living room, smashed. She screamed when he came towards her, he picked her up and pinned her against the wall.

(30 mintue time skip)

She slid down her bed room door, tired and brused she felt every bone in her body acking. She groaned thinking about what he had just taken from her, he has never gone that far but he id this time. She started crying.  

SundanceWY16

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image

Jas had been next to the door for awhile when the delivery guy came by to drop off the order. Walking back to the door Jasmine knocked again to see if she could get an answer or not. "Hey are you in there? The foods here so if your hungry then co.m.e." She said as the door opened and no one had been in the bath room but the window had been opened. Running out of the bathroom she found her dad at the kitchen table. "Dad I think somethings wrong... She climbed out of the bathroom window and I''m not sure where she lives."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:15 am
Heartlesscereallover
User Image

Jas had been next to the door for awhile when the delivery guy came by to drop off the order. Walking back to the door Jasmine knocked again to see if she could get an answer or not. "Hey are you in there? The foods here so if your hungry then co.m.e." She said as the door opened and no one had been in the bath room but the window had been opened. Running out of the bathroom she found her dad at the kitchen table. "Dad I think somethings wrong... She climbed out of the bathroom window and I''m not sure where she lives."
airena got her bag and started to pack. She threw clothes and s**t in the bag and ran out the door, her father was passed out on the couch. She ran to jasmines place and rapidly kncked on the door. She screamed "I'm sorry I ran I'm back please help me. I'm here to stay if you'll let me" she said with tears in her eyes  

SundanceWY16

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:43 am
User Image

Kevin had been the one who answered the door as if the entire legions of hell were after who was on the other side. He saw the poor girl in tears and not only that there was the smell of copper on her body. [Come in come in we were worried when Jas said you might of crawled out the window.] Jas had reached the door about the time her dad had told the singer to come in. A small box of fried rice had been in her hand as her dad allowed the girl to come into the dining room. "Dad should I call the cops? I might not know what happened but she brought a bag and said she would stay almost like her life was on the line."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:27 am
Heartlesscereallover
emo albums/l122/joemike_2006/Wo3cf60g-1.jpg" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

Kevin had been the one who answered the door as if the entire legions of hell were after who was on the other side. He saw the poor girl in tears and not only that there was the smell of copper on her body. [Come in come in we were worried when Jas said you might of crawled out the window.] Jas had reached the door about the time her dad had told the singer to come in. A small box of fried rice had been in her hand as her dad allowed the girl to come into the dining room. "Dad should I call the cops? I might not know what happened but she brought a bag and said she would stay almost like her life was on the line."
airena came in and started to shake. She curled up and cried harder "dontcall the cops" she simply said .  

SundanceWY16

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:09 pm
User Image

Jas had her phone in hand when her dad helped Airena into a chair and saw him nod. Jas had already had 91 pressed into the phone when the girl said not to call the cops. A look came to Kevins face when she said not to call the cops, but sighed when he knew this could become tricky. [Listen I'm not going to ask but if you want to stay here then I can't be left in the dark so I'm going to say a few ideas about what happened. The wound you wanted me to sow up was a stab wound... The attack came from the front and was someone I'm guessing you knew. I'm also going to throw out that this same person was also the reason you felt the need to sneak out of our bathroom window and most likely rip out most of the stitches I placed earlier.]  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff