Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts Roleplay!

Back to Guilds

A Harry Potter roleplay, but with Harry long gone! Will you be the new star at Hogwarts? 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Roleplay, Witch and Wizards, Spells 

Reply Common Rooms
Gryffindor Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My name is ZANNAH

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:32 am
Founder: Godric Gryffindor
House colours: Crimson/Scarlet and Gold
Animal: Lion
Element: Fire
Traits: Bravery, Loyalty, Nerve, Chivalry, Courage, Daring, Short-tempered, Stubborn
Head: No teacher has stepped up for the post.
Ghost: Nearly-Headless Nick
Common room: Gryffindor Tower.
House Points: 0

Students in Gryffindor:

First Years:
Lina Ravenheart

Second Years:
Katniss Winther
Julian Walters
Tyler Galway
Dan arches
Destiny Sinclair

Third Years:
Olivia Heckler
Clarice Grimmage

Fourth Years:
Seraphin Altieri
Elaiden Majiry
Holiday Victoria Micelle Prewett
Bella Kazan
Nancy Stanhope

Fifth Years:
Lylah NoVeck
Ella Sherman
Jenna Sorts
Daniel Key

Sixth Years:
Telia Strong
James Harrison
Silver Worshire
Jasemine McRose
Noel Tailor

Seventh Years:
Hugo Redashama
Kevin Traile
Scarlet Rose

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:05 pm
The Slytherins walked into the empty common room at midnight. Sam nodded. "Let's go" she whispered. The rest of the Slytherins crept through the common room casting enchantments which would surprise the Gryffindors immensely when they came down the next morning. Sam cast a complicated little spell on the girls dorm stairs. None of them would be able to come down it until after fourth period had finished. She hoped that Scarlet Rose, that annoying seventh year who thought herself so much better then anyone would miss some important lessons and fail her NEWTS. "Are you done?" she whispered. She looked over and nodded. "Okay, troops, let's go!" The Slytherins piled out of the common room and raced back to their dorms using basic invisibility charmed objects so that they couldn't be seen. It all went very smoothly.  

nerdy booboo13

Shirtless Werewolf

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

JoshkevXIII

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:08 am
Dan crept around the corner watching them do there little prank he just returned from the room of requirement and didn't want to get sick at this time''I don't know any spell that can counter this but i think i know who can help me get revenge back '' Dan ran out of the common room and straight to the dueling club.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:55 pm
nerdy booboo13

Please do not god-mid. Aaron was not there at all.  

KazuneSushi
Captain

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

DaybreakPhoenix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image
Noel was about to whisper the password to the Fat Lady's portrait when it was shoved open and a gust of wind almost knocked her over. A stampede of soft steps followed the gust down the hall and the steps.
"Now who were they?" She took off her enchanted glasses that had the same affect as a Disillusionment charm and made herself visible before the irritated portrait.
"Be gentler, that hurt!" The Fat Lady called after the invisible steps. She turned her attention to Noel and her features softened. "Oh, Noel." Her voice became stern. "What are you doing up this late? You could've been caught! Now go on, go on, up to bed with you!"
"Sorry, Lady. I was just doing more research on a personal project." Noel refused to refer to her as The Fat Lady, so she simply leaves out the 'Fat'. She hurried into the common room and pulled out the book she had hid in her robe. "What they don't know won't hurt them..." She whispered, and hurried to the stairs. An invisible wall shocked her into yelping. "What in the-" She backed up and reached a hand out. An electric shock greeted it and pushed her hand back. She crossed her arms over her book and tried to think of a spell to counteract this charm, or curse, or whatever it was.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:09 pm
When Elle walked inside she was hit with many jinxes. Moaning in pain she ran towards the dormitories. When she touched the door knob she groaned once more. She stepped backs and reset the jinxes in the room and on the door. She went up the stairs to unpack. "Finally, home sweet home!". She noticed all the other beds occupied besides hers from the past years. She soon finished and went to the entrance Hall.  

xxSmexyDasiyyxx

lil chica 34

Sparkly Seeker

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:42 pm
xxSmexyDaisyyxx

The Slytherins have put curses on the common room and stair cases. You are not immune to these curses. Please act accordingly!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image
Olivia "Oliver" Heckler

They say Gryffindor is for the brave...

Olivia walked up to the Fat Lady with a slight bounce in her step, told her the password, and headed in. Instantly, she knew something was wrong. Her knees locked and she fell over. The common room was empty so there was no one around to help her. She whipped out her wand, but her throat suddenly felt very parched and she couldn't speak. Panic rose in her chest and, as she tried to get up, she accidently set off another jinx. Her face burned with pain as it felt like someone was drawing on it with a scalpel. Stumbling and lurching back towards the entrance, her fever began to worsen, multiplied by whatever curses had been placed in the room. Tripping and falling back into the hallway, the whole world spun. If she hadn't skipped dinner, she'd probably have been sick right there. Olivia turned to the portrait, but the Fat Lady was gone. Her only option left was to work her way to the hospital wing. Clinging to the wall and gasping for air, she headed off the best she could.

*exit to Hospital Wing*

...are you sure I belong here?

Zoeybird92

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

DaybreakPhoenix

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:28 pm
Zoeybird92

Heeeeey, Noel was there >_<  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:54 am
User Image

Cashile Agro

Slytherins are here for a reason...

Cashile gulped as he walked up to the portrait of the Fat Lady. She glared at him "What do you want?" she hissed and he bit his lip. "Can you tell the Gryffindors that I'm here? I want to talk to them." The Fat Lady frowned at him, but knocked on her background so that the Gryffindors can hear. "They won't be happy."

...To make sure you don't grow up gullible...

Your Awesome Knight
Crew

Beloved Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Zoeybird92

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:11 pm
DaybreakPhoenix
Heeeeey, Noel was there >_<

Sorry! It sounded like she was further inside. = Give the Slytherin a little heck for her maybe? wink  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:03 am
User Image
A knocking on The Lady's portrait background caught Noel's attention. She turned around, tucked the book back into her robes, and opened it. There stood a Slytherin, looking a bit nervous. Noel's brows furrowed. Why would a Slytherin be here.
"Yes?"

DaybreakPhoenix

Your Awesome Knight
Crew

Beloved Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:38 pm
User Image

Cashile Agro

Cashile smiled weakly "Well, you may have noticed that there are a few curses in your common room, and I happen to know the way to get rid of most of them, so I was hoping you'd let me in." he carefully avoided saying anything about putting the curses there in the first place, or saying any other names.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image

Noel smiled tiredly. "Sure." She stepped aside and gripped her wand. "But just to give you fair warning, I know quite a bit. Try anything funny and you will regret it."

"You're letting him in? Noel, you are too trusting." The Lady chastised. Noel ducked her head slightly in humble guilt. She knew it were true.

"Yeah, but remember that I can take care of myself." she reminded. The portrait chuckled.

"True, true. I remember that one Ravenclaw tried to turn your face into a mass of boils. But you counteracted the spell threefold. Carry on,"

DaybreakPhoenix

Your Awesome Knight
Crew

Beloved Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:29 am
User Image

Cashile Agro

Cashile was relieved. As soon as he got inside, he started disarming his curses. The snakes, leg locking curses, the shockers, everything he knew about. Cashile didn't know too much about the other curses, but he tried to get rid of them too. He managed a few, but then one lashed back out at him. He was thrown across the room and twisted upside-down. That must have been one of Sam's curses, I don't know how to protect my own ones! he thought angrily as he hung there. "Do you know how to get me down?" he asked as he became embarrassed.

Common Rooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff