Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image

Neandro licked his thumb, closed one eye, and stared at the canvas in front of him. He had been attempting to paint his mother a painting to make her feel better, but so far it just looked like a bunch of blobs. With a sigh, he put the brush down and went over to the sink to wash up. Perhaps he could find better motivation for the painting outside?

"Mom, I'm going out! I'll be back later," he called out to his mother. She was trying to write a book, but hadn't been having much luck since Neandro's father had disappeared. Putting his things away in a hurry, Neandro left the house and made his way out into town. The fresh air was already helping him. Hopefully he could find something to take his mind off things.

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:45 pm
Random Nobody 13

User Image
After cleaning up the kid's mess and helping put her young siblings to bed Sapphira decides to go for a walk. She loves her new family, but four little sisters can get annoying. Wandering down a path she hasn't taken before it's not long before she nears Neandro's house. Passing it she continues, not far behind the male. Catching sight of his pretty tail she hurries now. Coming up behind him she smiles. "Hi, I like your tail."  

Therapist Hope

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:55 pm
Therapist Hope

Lost in thought, Neandro jumped in surprise when he heard someone talking to him. Turning, he caught sight of a lovely blue faekat. Smiling, he flicked his tail in front of him to look at. "Thank you. I've never thought much of it, it's always been there. But I do rather like your blue eyes," he complimented her in return. "My name is Neandro, what's yours?" he asked, holding out his hand for her to shake.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:01 am
Random Nobody 13

"Thank you." With a giggle Sapphira takes his hand, shaking it softly. "I'm Sapphira, it's nice to meet you. I'm sorry if I startled you. I saw your tail and it's just so pretty." Blushing now, her blue cheeks turn a light purple. "Do you know where we are? I went for a walk and found a new path. The I found you." With another giggle she continues to smile at him.  

Therapist Hope

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:43 am
Therapist Hope

"You're fine. I was just thinking about what I could do to help my mother feel better. I must have been thinking really hard not to have heard you come up," he told her, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. Pointing in the general direction of his house, he told her, "I live back there with my mother. Up ahead is a town. I like the town, there's tons of neat things to see there. Have you never been to town?" He asked curiously.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:54 am
Random Nobody 13

"Is she sick?" Sapphira looks and sounds as concerned as she is. "No, I haven't been here before. I moved into my house recently. I was an orphan, they say my parents were killed in an accident. And then I met a nice girl a few weeks ago and she adopted me. So I moved in with her, her husband, and their other adopted daughter. Then the eggs hatched and three girls came. All four are babies still, so I get to help with them. Will you show me around? Maybe we'll find the perfect thing for your Mom."

Therapist Hope

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:54 pm
Random Nobody 13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:00 am
Therapist Hope

Shaking his head, Neandro told Sapphira about how his father had left his mother with his sister. After he had finished explaining, he looked sadly away, his ears down and his tail drooping. Quirking his head up as she told him about herself, he managed a smile. "It's nice that you found someone so nice to help you." Taking her by the hand, he began to lead her around and point out the various buildings in town.

((Also, you don't quote me if I haven't responded in a few days. I know it's there, I just haven't had the time to get to it. ))  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:12 am
Random Nobody 13
Therapist Hope

Shaking his head, Neandro told Sapphira about how his father had left his mother with his sister. After he had finished explaining, he looked sadly away, his ears down and his tail drooping. Quirking his head up as she told him about herself, he managed a smile. "It's nice that you found someone so nice to help you." Taking her by the hand, he began to lead her around and point out the various buildings in town.

((Also, you don't quote me if I haven't responded in a few days. I know it's there, I just haven't had the time to get to it. ))
((Actually I quoted you to ask you something. lol That's just a typo or something, I didn't even see until now that it never showed the question. But as I can't remember it I'll ask another time.))

Sapphira frowns as he tells her what happened. "That's so mean... I'm sorry." She blushes again when he takes her hand. "I really like Bridget. I'm not use to calling someone Mom yet though." Looking around as he shows her the town, she takes note of where everything is. "Have you always lived here? What kinds of things does your Mom like? Flowers? A necklace maybe?" She really wants to help, but is a bit clueless on what his Mom would like.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:11 pm
Therapist Hope

"It's not your fault," Neandro told her. When he's through leading her around the village they stop in front of the general store. "I've lived here most of my life. My father left when I was a baby, and my mother couldn't stand to be in the house anymore. So," Neandro shrugged, " we moved. She's a writer, but hasn't been writing anything lately." Pulling her towards the door to the store, Neandro called out to the back. "Hedin! I'm here!" With a grin he explained about the store owner. "Hedin came from a viking village far away. He's big, but he's really nice. He's known my mother long before I was born; I bet he'll know what to get her."

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:18 pm
Random Nobody 13
Sapphira lets him guide her around, comfortable with him holding her hand. "Oh so it wasn't recent. But still hard I bet. I have no idea what mine were like." Blinking in surprise as she's pulled to the store, she walks inside. Nodding, she looks around. "I like nice people. Maybe something new to help inspire her to write? Or something to decorate her walls with?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:05 pm
Therapist Hope

Shaking his head, Neandro felt like his mother needed something else to make her happy again. While he thinks, he catches a glimpse of a large figure approaching. Before he can say a word, Hedin picked him up and hugged him tight. "Neandro, my boy! How long has it been since I saw ye last? Look how big and strong you've grown!" the large viking gushed, squeezing the reg tighter in his excitement. "Hedin, Hedin, you...you're crushing me!" Neandro managed to sputter out. When at last Hedin set Neandro on his feet, he took a deep breath and then introduced the two.

"Hedin, this is Sapphira. Sapphira, this is Hedin," he said with a smile, taking a small step back, just in case.
"My my, what a pretty young lady. My name is Hedin Sorli Tjolnir, but you can call me Hedin," he complimented her. Rubbing his beard for a moment, he turned to Neandro. "Yer here about yer mother arn't ye?" he asked. When Neandro nodded, he gave a sharp nod. "I thought so. Yer mother needs something or someone to take her mind off it," Hedin told them.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:16 pm
Random Nobody 13
Before Sapphira can say anything Hedin had Neandro in a hug. Giggling, she smiles up at them. When she's introduced she waves slightly. "Hi." His compliment makes her giggle and blush. "Thank you Sir. Umm Hedin I mean." It's clear she doesn't socialize much. Letting them talk she remains quiet for a minute. When there's a pause she adds, "I want to help, if I can." She can't take away the pain, but she can definitely try to make it hurt less. "Do you have any ideas Sir... Hedin?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:28 pm
Therapist Hope

"Fer starters, I'd advise yew two ta really think about what yer doing. Neandro, yer mother might not want another feller. If'n ye do decide to try an' help her along, dun'not do it lightly. 'Tis a serious thing fer yer muther. Try sumeone who dus not remind her of yer father." Hedin told them. Easily bending and scooping up a large sack of flour he began carting it to the back to put away. "If'n you like, ye can poke about my shop for anything that might interest 'er," came his muffled voice from the back.

Neandro smiled. "Thanks for your help Hedin, we really appreciate it. We'll take a look around for a bit since you don't mind." Turning to Sapphira, he grinned and gestured to the shop. "Let's look around!"

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:59 pm
I was wondering if User Image could join in this rp, sinse it's open?

Random Nobody 13
Therapist Hope

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas