[PRP] Lumpy Dancing (Mwezi x Dah)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:54 pm
User ImageMwezi'Nuru could not have been happier. She had a loving mate, a nice pride to live in, a warm den, and she was getting better at hunting. The best part of all was that she was pregnant. She had that lump that gave away the cubs forming inside. She was not quite sure if Dah realized what it was yet, or if he thought she was just gaining a bit of weight. She thought he had figured it out, but she was really waiting for HIM to say something. She was just going to sit back and be quietly smug until he did. She had a feeling when he did say something he might stick a paw in his mouth, but that was okay. She loved him in spite of it and perhaps for it.

The grey lioness stretched as she contemplated dancing a bit. She was a little off balance with the weight from cubs, but she was still quite good at it in spite of the challenge. It was a nice day, not too hot, so she should enjoy it, right? She gave herself a little shake and got herself settled in front of the den to dance. Dah would be back soon from a hunt. Mwezi had been hunting with some other lionesses but they told her to go back to her den because of her condition. Ah well, least someone noticed the change and said something. It was better than them having her out doing the hunting and end up hurt.

Mwezi started dancing and her thoughts that had been racing through her head slowed down and seemed to clear out. All that was left was the feeling of happy, and the rhythm of her paws and clicking bangles. Once or twice she had to change out a step because of a movement being too much with her belly, but it still flowed and once she changed it once she remembered to change the future steps like it in the pattern. Even with the changes to the pattern or perhaps because of it, Mwezi was so engrossed in her dancing that she was not watching for Dah to get home.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image

Dah still had not noticed his mate's condition. He'd been preoccupied with his changing life, and too content. He, like his mate had thought, just figured she was gaining a bit of happy weight. No longer needing to be stressed about finding someone to share her life with or anything like that she was comfortable and able to eat more and had a more stable environment and just put on some weight. That was how he thought, anyhow. He wondered if he'd put on a little weight as well? He wasn't that concerned so he hadn't bothered to try and look at his reflection in the water or anything like that.

He'd been out on a hunt for the morning but was returning to his den finally. He was dragging a baby gazelle along with him; his spoils for the afternoon. As he got closer to their shared den he could see Mwezi in the distance. He slowed as he got closer and closer, noticing that she was dancing.

Not far off he stopped, dropping the gazelle and just standing to watch her lovely moments. For whatever reason though his gaze kept dipping to her tummy area. The more he glanced at it the more it seemed... different from actual weight gain. Rounder, some how. It was on the tip of his tongue, but the actuality would not come.

He could also tell that her movements weren't as graceful as usual, which was puzzling in itself. He called out, a smile blooming on his maw. "Mwezi, I'm back! Look what I've got!" She would be pleased, it'd been like she was eating for four or five instead of just herself lately.

He picked back up his prize and started forward again when his thought finally hit him. He dropped his kill and stood frozen, jaw slightly parted as he stared at his mate. Eating.... for... five?

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:00 pm
Mwezi was lost in the motions, the movement, and the extra effort of accommodating the extra weight and shifting lump that told of her coming cubs. She missed her mate's approach until he spoke to her, when usually she would have been watching intently for his return by now. Sometimes she even was dancing while doing so, and would stop that just to go greet him. She just loved being with him that much, and she was pretty sure her doing so made her mate just a little smug.

Mwezi slowed her dancing at first and smiled at her mate, then she stopped completely and started out to greet him properly. Her smile widened a bit when he stopped dead and stared. Had he finally noticed? Perhaps. She would have to wait and see. "I am glad you have returned, Dah. I have missed you. It is sweet of you to bring a meal for us to share. You are a wonderful hunter." The lioness thought of this as simple truth, just like she was a good dancer, her mate was a wonderful hunter.

Mwezi got right up to Dah and nuzzled him gently. She did not want to startle him from his daze, but she did want him to come to. His shock was one thing, but if he STAYED that way, there was a problem. Besides, she wanted him to say something about her belly, to notice and be PROUD of what they had managed to do! They were going to be parents, and that was something for them both to be very proud about.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:59 am
Had he really not noticed for this long? What if he was wrong? He blinked and grunted a little when he felt his mate nuzzling into him, automatically returning the affectionate gesture. He'd missed her compliment completely, so caught up in the fact that he might be a proud father. "Are you... are we... family?" The words stumbled out of his mouth awkwardly, but happily none the less.

His eyes were sparkling as he nuzzled into her, this time even more affectionately. "You are, aren't you? Were you waiting for your big dumb mate to notice this entire time?" He grinned, his words teasing at his own expense. "I wondered why you've been even more beautiful, lately!"

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:12 pm
Lethrossen

Mwezi licked Dah's nose and grinned at him. "You are not dumb, dearest. This will be our first litter, so I was curious how long it would take you to notice. I am sure the next time you will notice much quicker." She did not care that he had taken a long time to notice. She was just happy he HAD noticed and that he was happy about it. They were going to be a family, with who knew how many cubs to love and dote on! She wanted to teach them all to dance, of course, and they would learn to hunt from Dah and her both. Maybe she could even get Dah to learn to dance with them.

There were just so many things that were racing through her head about the prospect of parenthood. Who better to have it with than Dah? He was the best mate a lioness could ask for, the sweetest male she had ever met, and now they were going to have cubs together. Mwezi could not have been happier about her life with her mate. "I am sure I am not more beautiful, but I certainly appreciate the fact that you think me beautiful even with such a large lump. I hope we have a big litter... and they all look like their handsome father!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:58 am
Dah chuckled. "Of course you are more beautiful, what is more beautiful than life growing inside of a lioness?" Starting a family with his mate was very exciting indeed, it was a whole new sort of feeling for them. He could already picture the many little cubs stumbling about and nipping and playing… he couldn't wait. "I want them to look like the both of us… or maybe some like you and some like me and a few that look just like a beautiful mixture of us." He laughed out. "However they end up looking they will be magnificent, it's going to be such a joyful time for us!"

Kathryn Dragonna

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:03 am
Lethrossen

"Teaching cubs to dance is more beautiful than anything else... and I will soon be able to do that! Can you imagine cubs running around here, playing, pouncing, and making noise." Mwezi couldn't wait to have cubs running around. She thought Dah would be the best father ever. He would probably even be funny to watch as he adjusts to the job. "I think they should all take after their handsome father in some way. You are perfect and our cubs should all have that perfection." Okay so she was a little biased in favor of her mate. She could not help but love everything about the male.  
[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games