Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]
[PRP] Speak of the Devil (Azima, Keaira, Tareq +cubs)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:44 am
User Image

Tareq grinned as he shoved Sarakaji away, watching as the cub laughed and tumbled sideways. It took him almost no time at all to right himself and race over to his other siblings. It was both extremely weird to have cubs, and extremely pleasing. Wapoteza looked most like him, but he had Azima's beautiful icy eyes and his dark mask and mane. Well. Keaira's traits, technically. And Safi, she was probably the cub that could be considered a perfect combination between he and Azima. Er, Keaira. Qi and Sarakaji seemed to get traits more from their ancestors, but all four were such beautiful little darlings. He stretched out his paws with a yawn and a slight sigh.

While he was happy with them... he couldn't help but feel a little agitated. Why hadn't Azima come back yet? Prissy little dope. He was sure the crimson lion would come to his senses once he saw what Tareq had did for him, how serious he was about having a family with Azima! Even if he'd done it completely behind the icy-eyed lion's back, it was all for the good. "So whens tha' bull headed brother of yours comin' back, Kea?" He wagged his eyebrows mischievously at her. She was wonderful company and all, but she'd just become another constant reminder of the whole that seemed to linger in his heart.

User Image

Azima was not sure what he'd proved, if anything, be galavanting off into the rogue lands. He'd traveled quite far, actually. He shuddered though, thinking about the trip. He'd actually let himself lay with a female... the experience had been.. unsettling. And it had made him feel guilty, which was preposterous! He didn't owe anything to Tareq, wasn't anything to Tareq and... well the spotted male filled his mind almost constantly. That pissed him off too.

He'd just spent the better part of the morning tromping through the woods, too skeeved out to stop and rest. The faster he was out of the forest, the better.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:46 am
User Image

She didn’t really know exactly what got into her, but somehow it ended up with four more little bundles of joys romping around. Each of the cubs were unique, bearing the markings of both her, (her brother), Tareq and past family members. Keaira couldn’t help but smile, and smirk, knowing what torment this would bring to her brother as soon as he returned to the pridelands. (He was too prissy not to return).

Icy blue eyes turned towards her ‘mock’ mate, flashy a toothy smile.

“Well, I’d say any day now.” Azima was never one to stay out for extended stays in the southlands, and this time wouldn’t be any different. She was sure the brightly pelted lion would be trotting over the horizon, distinguishing himself against the yellowing grasses, brooding and moping like any other day.

The lioness had found herself playing with one of her daughters, the small creamed colored girl called Qi, before the flash of red in the dark forest borders had caught her attention.

“…Speak of the devil,” she stated with a smirk, nodding her head in the direction of the forest. Surely Tareq should see the incoming twin too.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:14 am
    His golden eyes had caught sight of the red male just as Keaira was finished speaking. His gaze had locked on the figure, and it was in that sudden moment that his stomach dropped and all at once he felt nervous. Silly, he chided himself. His tail gave another flicker, and for the moment he only seemed to have eyes for Azima. It was odd how a lion who looked exactly like the female beside him could look nothing like that female. He suspected it was just one of those crazy things you couldn't help but feel or think when you were in love with another lion. He blinked, surprising himself. Did he love Azima? He certainly liked Azima... "S'too bad that the devil's always a big grump." He muttered under his breath, rolling his eyes and then flashing a grin at Keaira. "Tell me again... this is going to be alright?" He muttered, gesturing to their cubs.

It wasn't like he tricked Keaira or anything... but the situation was still weird enough. "Gods above... I'm going to be in so much trouble.." He continued to mumble, staring at her. His grin faltered when he realized how true he knew that statement to be. Why had he thought this an excellent idea? He swallowed and looked back towards the red figure, who seemed to be stopped in the distance.

Azima had been gone longer than he usually was when throwing a fit, but not long enough for it to be overly worrisome to his family members. Not that he cared if they worried or anything. He wasn't very far out of the woods when he spied the crimson that matched his own in the distance, striking as it paired with the black markings. And close by was that silvery pelt, a pelt that suddenly made him nervous. He hadn't meant anything he said. Azima tried to tell himself the same thing over and over, but it didn't dispel the words from his mind. But... was that a little flash of red? And gold? And his grandfathers coffee? And come cream and... what the hell was going on?

He stood still, frowning. He huffed and started to move forward at a pace slightly faster than a walk. He had a bad feeling about this.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:15 am
Keaira nodded towards Tareq.

“It will be just fine. I can promise you that.” If it wasn’t, Azima would just have to man up (a laugh worthy concept, Kea soon found herself thinking). “They might be the….key….to get your relationship…in tune?” The red lioness offered, standing up from her current position watching Azima.

She sat, raising a paw in the air to make a wave like motion, smirking. It seemed he had noticed the playfulness that was running around in the area, four little cubs to be exactly.

“Stay right here for a moment, Tareq. I’ll bring him over so he can see his children.” It was settled. Even though Keaira was the physical parent of this children, she’d make sure Azi was a part of their life. It had to work out. It just had too.

“Oh Aaaazzziii,” Kea chirped in a sing-song voice. “Where have you been dear brother?”

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:42 am
    He nodded once at Kea's words, instantly feeling more sure of what they'd done. Keaira could handle her brother, or so Tareq had come to assume. He still didn't actually know a lot about Azima, but that was the fun part. He wanted to learn more, slowly. "I hope so." Not that he'd love his and Keaira's cubs any less, of course. But wouldn't it be a disaster if this served to just make Azima hate him or something?

No, that wouldn't happen. He wouldn't allow it. When she told him to stay put and said what she did he couldn't help but feel an immense swell of brotherly love for Kea.

Azi scowled as he spotted his twin rising and suddenly headed for him. He wondered if he should put aside his curiosity and just go in a different direction? But he wasn't stupid, his brain was already calculating what was going on. And the closer he got the clearer he was able to see that those tiny little smudges of family colors were cubs.

"Around." He said shortly, when she was close enough that he didn't have to raise his voice. When they met up he stopped moving forward, unsure if he wanted to even greet the silver male. "... what have you done?" He was surprised at the own quiet fury in his voice, where usually his anger was unjustified and childish. Those were definitely cubs. Cubs that looked like Keaira and Tareq. Why did that make him feel so outrageously jealous?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:43 am
“Around huh? Not here, obviously.” She nudged against her brother’s shoulder as she neared him, remembering when they were younger, Azima would shy away from the touched. He always had the notion that the twin stole part of him. It was likely the reason the two of them were never as close as to what twins should have been.

“Done?” She asked innocently, turning her gaze back to Tareq and the four cubs. One was trying to climb on her father, wanting to gnaw on the small ear covered in the fluffy mane.

“Dear brother, I don’t know what you are talking about,” her sweet voice cooed softly, still smiling (maybe it was more of a smirk). Her attention turned back to Azima. “Oh, you mean them?” she asked innocently again. “Those are your children.” The cubs were just past the stage where they didn’t need to consume only mother’s milk. She would be able to leave Azima and Tareq to…bond over their new family.

“Come say hi to your children, will you not, Azima,” Kea purred, pushing her brother in the direction of his lover.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:08 am
    Azima resisted pulling away from his sister's touch, even though it was what he wanted to do immediately. He'd been a little better with the whole soul stealing ordeal, but he wasn't over it fully. "Obviously." He repeated, his tone fit for a snotty juvenile.

What he wanted to know though... was what the hell was going on. He had a theory, of course. Tareq obviously hadn't been truthful when he'd said what he said, and obviously had just really wanted to get with Kea. There was no way he'd wanted to be with Azima, as Azima rightly knew. "Don't play dumb with me Keaira!" He hissed the words out, the mixture was both angry and slightly frightened. He'd come back thinking... thinking what? Those are your children. He'd opened his mouth to say more, but now it just hung there stupidly.

His eyes flickered over the cubs for the briefest of seconds as though he wanted to accept her words. But it wasn't like he didn't know how cubs were produced! His icy eyes flashed angrily toward her. "What? Keaira this isn't a ******** joke." He snarled, though his tone wavered as though unsure. He was suddenly shoved toward the silvery spotted male and the four little cubs, Tareq was sitting up now and watching. What were they playing at?

He played with the cubs while he watched, his claws flexing into the dirt every now and then because he was nervous. He could see the ugly looks crossing the crimson male's features, knew that he was angry. He swallowed, then leaned down to to little Sara. "Oi, Sara! Remember what aunt Keaira and I told you about your other daddy? There he is!" He whispered, giving the little guy a push. "Go say hi." This would work, wouldn't it?

Sarakaji blinked in surprise and then beamed up at his father in understanding. He stumbled a bit as he moved to the side, playfully nipping Qi's ear before racing for his aunt Keaira. He always loved the stories about his daddy, though he couldn't understand why Daddy had gone on a trip while they were so little. When he got to the two adults it didn't seem to cross his mind that they looked exactly alike, with the exception of a large and fluffy mane wrapping his daddy's face.

Though he wasn't ever shy he did feel nervous, and he moved under Kea's legs, nuzzling into her front ones as he peered out from under her. "Yer daddy!" He stated pleasantly, tail flicking. "Aun'Kea an' Papa says so. They said yew were onna trip. Whassa trip?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:09 am
“I’m not the one joking here, Azima. I don’t see myself laughing, and you either for that matter,” the lioness stated rather factly, the smile still plaguing her maw. “I’ll prove it to you, if you would start walking.” One more nudge, and the female began heading towards the kids.

She watching as Sarakaji ran towards the two of them, landing himself right under her body.

“See, the children know who their true fathers are.” She sang in a mock tone. “Told you they were your children Azima. I’m just Auntie Keaira.”

It wasn’t that Keaira enjoyed torturing her brother…but she was finding this scene rather amusing. And the children were playing along to well too! She couldn’t have asked for the situation to go any better.

“So daddy,” she giggled, “tell your son about what a trip is since you have been gone for a long time. Then, come meet your other son, and two daughters.”

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:57 am
    Azima stared awkwardly as the little cub came forward, calling him daddy of all things! He gave Keaira a glare and then shot one toward Tareq for good measure. "Tcht." He wasn't sure what to say though, suddenly realizing that this was not a joke... it was still rather sick and twisted though, wasn't it?

He wanted to tell his twin to shut her face, but he wasn't sure he should do it in front of the little. He didn't even know the thing's name, and he felt awkward with Kea being beside him if he was suddenly going to just talk to the little cub... that was the same as excepting what they'd done, wasn't it?

Well, at least Azima was coming over... he still didn't look happy though. In fact, he looked a bit... troubled. Embarrassed? Well, he'd get over it.

"A trip is just something adults do when they leave home to go to other places for a while and then come back home." He mumbled finally, keeping his eyes trained on Tareq. Oh this was going to take a lot of talking through....

Sara grinned and followed after his aunt and his daddy, running through their legs and pouncing and not quite listening to his daddy's description of what a trip was. He was glad Daddy was finally home, it meant his family was complete!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:10 pm

The uncomfortableness that this situation was causing Azima seemed to radiate, and Keaira could definitely feel it. Either that, or their twiness just went below pelt, to something more on the inside.

“I think your daddy,” bright blue eyes settled on the form of her son, “won’t be going on any trips for quite a while. Isn’t that right, Azima?” So, she might have lied when she thought she didn’t like torturing her brother. This was all too fun.

“Now, boys,” she started, referring to both Tareq and Azima. “I’ll be making my leave. If you need me, I’ll be in the family dens.” She turned directly to Azima, her eyes glinting, “Though, with all new time you have acquired Azima, I don’t think that you will need me much.” She nuzzled Sara gently before pivoting herself to leave. She’d best run fast, for she didn’t know how much of a temper Azi would have with her.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:14 am
    Azima narrowed his eyes at Keaira when she said that, thinking he wanted to leave right now instead of dealing with everything. He needed to process everything, which would take a lot longer than the few minutes he hadn't been given. "Er... no, no I won't be taking any more trips any time soon." He said slowly, eyeing the cub.

When the got to Tareq and the other three cubs he gave the other male a look that certainly spoke volumes.

Oh good, Keaira was leaving... if only she would take the little things with her! "I doubt I'll need you." He spat the words out, wishing he could be nastier but... the cubs.

He cleared his throat, giving Azima an innocent smile before nodding to Kea. "See ya la'er Kea." Well, it seemed Azima would still need some persuading... wouldn't he? Tareq was certain he could handle it though.

Sara giggled and nuzzled into his aunt as she spoke of leaving before moving to tackle one of his siblings, unaware of the tension present.

END

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff