Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Roleplays

Back to Guilds

Where anyone is welcome!! 

Tags: love, yuri, roleplay, yaoi, romance 

Reply Roleplays
Girls like her, and Guys like me. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:22 am
Kane had finally escaped his friends and was walking around, he found Amaya and he sat next to her. "Hi." he whispered. He was afraid she'd walk away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:25 am
Give_You_Satisfaction

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´Amaya•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

User Image

"...Hi" she said not looking up from her notes, not trying to hide the fact that she was angry with him. "I saw that you were having fun with your friends and Katie..I hope you have a very nice time with her..."  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:04 am
Kane mentally flinched. Of course she was mad at him because of Katie. "Yeah, well me and her arn't-" He was cut off by his friends walking over and staring at Amaya. "Why are you talking with this nerd?" They asked him. Kane got up and made a face. "I wasn't, i was sitting here on m own, and she sat down thinking she could talk to me." He said, hurting inside. "Yeah, wel c'mon Kane, we have to work on your routine for the talent show. your totally gonna own." They pulled Kane away and disappeared into fancey cars, driving to Kanes house.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:13 am
Give_You_Satisfaction

User Image

Amaya stared at Kane when he put her down, it hurt her so badly that she felt like she wanted to cry but she was not going to waste her tears on someone like him. Brooke suddenly came out and saw how hurt Amaya was by the time Kane left with his friends. "Amaya what's wrong? Did that jerk Kane say something to you?!" she asked, ready to pounce on Kane if he did anything. Amaya shook her head and headed to Brooke's car. "No, now lets go to your house so I can practice my song..I'm determined to win" She said as she got inside the car and Brooke nodded and drove her to her house.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:32 am
Kane and his friends worked all night, and by the next morning it was perfect. He knew he was going to win. Luckily, the song he had chosen for the show, everyone thought it was about Katie. But truthfully, it was about Amaya. The talent show was saturday, and all tuesday, he skipped so he could continue to practice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:37 am
Give_You_Satisfaction

User Image

Amaya was with Brooke all night practicing her song. She still had to study for school to maintain a good grade but she always practiced when she could. She didn't speak to Kane at all during the week of the talent show and she wanted it that way, Brooke even took her shopping for an outfit to wear. "Amaya are you sure that's what you want to wear..your dad would go nuts if he saw you in that" Brooks said with a laugh. Amaya nodded and laughed. "It's for entertainment purposes and I'm going to make sure I blow the competition away" She said then Brooke laughed again and took her home so she could practice more.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:43 am
The day of the talent show, Kane came to school. He went throught all his classes, and when the talent show finally started, he was ready. He had been told Amaya was going before him, and he was excited to see her preform. He loved hearing her sing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:51 am
Give_You_Satisfaction

User Image

It was the day of the talent show and Amaya was eager to perform. She had Brooke supporting her the entire day which made her feel a lot better about. When it was finally time for her to sing she waited for her name to be called on stage and she walked out in her new outfit . She gave the crowd a smile then walked to the microphone, and started to sing her song that was directed towards Kane but of course no one knew that.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:56 am
Kane watches her, his eyes widening as he saw Amaya's outfit. He listened to her sing, her voice amazing, makeing the lyrics hurt, even thought he didnt think they were ment for him. This made him nervous. He couldnt wait to get on stage and sing for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:03 pm
Give_You_Satisfaction

User Image

Amaya sung her song flawlessly, having Brooke cheer her on the entire time and plenty of guys staring at her. She had the spirit of an entertainer obviously and when she finished people applauded her performance and she walked off stage feeling great, walking right past Kane and over to Brooke. "Amaya you were amazing out there!! And you look great in that outfit!!" she said hugging her. Amaya laughed and hugged her back. "Thanks! I had fun out there" she said with a smile then sat down to watch the next performer.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:07 pm
Rikasha17

Kane walked out onto the stage and was handed a guitar. he looked at Amaya but said to the audiance. "This song is for a very special girl, and i've done her wrong, and this is my apology" Kane took a deep breath and began his song.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:13 pm
Give_You_Satisfaction

User Image

Amaya watched him perform, her ears even starting to water a little as she watched. He wouldn't even try to apologize if he didn't really care about her but he did and she felt that. She smiled softly at him, showing him that she forgave him, even if she still was a little upset.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:18 pm
Kane finished and people cheered. He walked off stage quickly, straight past Katie who was waiting to greet him, and right to Amaya, Katie stomped her foot and stomped off stage. Kane wrapped his arms around Amaya and smiled. "Am i forgiven?" he asked her, his voice laced with worry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:22 pm
Give_You_Satisfaction

User Image

Amaya nodded and hugged him tightly. "What you did and said really hurt me Kane...but I forgive you" She said as she looked up at him with a smile.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:30 pm
Kane smiled and gently took Amaya's face in his hands and kisses her, the lighting guy put the spot light on them for the whole school to see, and all but Katie cheered.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff