Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Roleplays

Back to Guilds

Where anyone is welcome!! 

Tags: love, yuri, roleplay, yaoi, romance 

Reply Roleplays
Girls like her, and Guys like me. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:50 pm
Give_You_Satisfaction

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´Amaya•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

User Image

Amaya wasn't very comfortable being left alone with the young woman's date but when he asked if she needed a ride home she really didn't know what to say. "Well I did walk here and I am pretty tired...I guess if it would be no trouble for you you could take me home" she said feeling a bit odd about it. She just met the boy a few minutes ago and he was already taking her home.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:58 pm
"Cool, let's go." Kane stood, paid the bill and grabbed her bags, walking out the door. He then tied them to his Bike and handed her the helmet. "Ever ride before?"
Rikasha17

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:03 pm
Give_You_Satisfaction

User Image

"I..thought you had a car.." She said looking at the bike seeming frightened by it. She took the helmet and backed away a little from the bike and started to think about what her dad would think if she came home on a motorcycle with some guy she just met. "No I've never been on one..maybe this is just a bad idea I can get a cab or something..!" Her fear was obvious but she had to get home one way or another.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:05 pm
"Dont worry." Kane said, slipping his helmet on and straddling the bike, waiting for her. "I wont let you fall of, you hold on to me and youll be just fine." He motioned for her to get behind him.  

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:18 pm
Give_You_Satisfaction

User Image

Letting out a sigh, Amaya put the helmet on and hesitantly made her way onto the bike. She held onto Kane's waist tightly, already afraid of falling off even though the bike hasn't moved yet. " Please don't let me fall off please don't let me fall off...he actually smells really good..wait what am I thinking I just met him..." She thought as she closed her eyes waiting for the bike to drive off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:35 pm
Kane, usually tense and excited when girls were on the back of his bike, was now cautious and relaxed. He took off slowly, lettng her get use to the feel of the roaring beast beneath them, and drove around aimlessly for a bit. "You have to look were im going! i dont know where you live!" He yeled back at her.  

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:45 pm
Give_You_Satisfaction

User Image

After a while she loosened her grip on him, getting used to the bike and actually enjoying it a bit. She slowly opened her eyes when she heard him yelling about not knowing where to go. "Oh sorry! Just keep going straight then turn left at the next light! My house is the second one on the right!" She yelled and looked around while they were riding. What he didn't know was that she lived in a neighborhood that was full of wealthy people so she did have money. Seeing a boy with a motorcycle wouldn't cause attention since it was something they saw but not very often.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:51 pm
Kane followed her directions and pulled in her driveway, turning the bike off and dismounting, he took his helmet off, then grabbing her hand gently, he helping her off the bike. He untied her bags and walked up to the front door, waiting on her to open it.  

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:00 pm
Give_You_Satisfaction

User Image

While walking up to her front door she looked around noticing that the car was gone which meant her dad was still away at work, she let out a sigh of relief then took out her house key and opened the door. "Thank you for taking me home I really appreciate it" She smiled then walked into the house, she wasn't sure if he would come in or not but even if he did he couldn't stay very long since she wasn't sure when her father would be back home.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:20 pm
Kane walked in just long enough to set her bags down, slip a piece of paper inside one, then he walked back outside. "I'll see ya 'round kid."He winked at her and put his helmet back on. "I'll be back for my helmet." He pointed to her hands where is other helmet was. then started his bike and sped off.  

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:28 pm
Give_You_Satisfaction

User Image

She watched him speed off but frowned when he called her 'kid'. "Kid? He can't be that much older than me" she said softly then closed the door, locking it behind her. She grabbed her bags and went upstairs to her room and kept the helmet with her but as soon as she got to her room she just placed it under her bed. The last thing she wanted was for her father to find it. She then sat down on her bed, emptied all her bags and noticed a slip of paper fall out one of them. She looked a bit puzzled when she picked it up to see what it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:02 am
Kane was pretty proud of himself, he had slipped his number into one of her bags with a note that said to call him. He was worried though, she wasn't like all the other girls he had given his number to, she was a sweet girl with no intention to get into his pants. No matter, he was just hoping she'd call so he could take her on a proper date. Today was just a friendly lunch, but next time it would just be the two of them. Kane would make sure of it.  

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:27 am
Give_You_Satisfaction

User Image

Amaya stared at the not for a second then put it into one of the drawers on her vanity. She had other things to do and besides he didn't seem like her type, she knew he was just the bad boy type and he would probably just want to get into her pants. Plus her father would definitely hate to see someone like him around her. She went to get one of her school books and sat down at the vanity to study for her english test but couldn't help but to keep glancing at the drawer. It took her a while but she eventually gave in and called the number on her cell phone. "..Amaya what are you doing.." she thought to herself while waiting for him to pickup the phone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:34 am
Kane was laying on his bed reading a playboy magazine in his favorite pair of boxers when his cell exploded with vibration and his ringtone. He rolled over and slowly answered it. "Hello?" He Asked, setting his magazine down on the bedside table, and leaning against his head board.  

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:41 am
Give_You_Satisfaction

User Image

When she heard him pick up the phone she was a little nervous but started to speak. "Um..Kane? This is Amaya you left me your number in one of my bags? Is it about your helmet cause I'll give it back to you as soon as I can" She said softly feeling awkward about the whole situation, she just wanted to end the phone call as soon as possible.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff