Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:32 am
            Now normally the huntress would have used this as an easy escape, but even she knows that no matter how hard she tried, she would still need to tell her. Either now or later. So she took a deep sigh and smiled at her. "You can go and pick the movie, I'll finish up here and put him back to bed. If your still awake by the time the movie is over I will tell you." she smiled at her. Not giving her an option really as she stood and dragged her out either way and then went back to finishing up the last few touches. Leaving the door open just in case.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:37 am
User Image
User Image

Rin giggled and kissed his cheek and licked the icing off of his nose giggling more Good huh? Maybe I could teach you my cooking she said smiling as she got out if her seat and grabbed their dirty plates and went to the kitchen. Masaomi grinned and threw a piece of cake at Syo's face, he laughed once it hit his face Hahaha! You look better sweet! he said loudly. Rin quickly cane back and saw Syo's face, she giggled softly and went over to him with a napkin. Oh boy, I'm sorry Syo. My brother just love to start food fights with MY guests she said as she gently cleansed his face.
Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:51 pm
            • As Levy was dragged out, she frowned as she puffed a cheek out. Sitting there by the door, she then peered through the somewhat open door and then stood up and declared,
            "Fine. Don't blame me if you don't like the movie though." She spoke as she marched off to pick a movie. It seemed she was in the mood for a horror movie as she hummed to herself. She wasn't being mean or grouchy, it was just how Levy was.

• Syo gave a small smile to what Rin had said and nodded but when cake hit his face from Masaomi, he was gonna get it. He wanted to fight back, throw a piece back but Rin had returned and washed his face as Syo stuck his tongue out at the black hair male.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:03 pm
            She just chuckled at Levy's response before shaking her head slightly. Finished up with dressing all of wounds properly as she picked him up carefully and walked into the second guest room reserved for him as she set him down gently. Kissing his forehead soft and morthly before closing the door and walking over to the living room, grabbing the prepared shacks and popping one piece of popcorn in her mouth before asking, "Decide yet?"

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:25 pm
            • Levy shrugged with a frown, she had gathered up all the horror movies that Ryoushi owned and lined them up before closing her eyes and picked one out at random. Though, Levy decided to not open her eyes as she questioned the huntress,
            "Which one did I pick?" She questioned.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:37 pm
            To Levy's blind pick, it caused Ryoushi to raise her eyebrow curiously and knelt down to her. "Apartment 143..." she answered her grabbing the rest and carefully putting them back. "Hmm.... I guess I had my Paranormal and horror movies mixed together... Ill fix that later." she mumbled more to herself and handed the young Mage the movie she picked.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:45 pm
            • Levy blinked at the film she'd pick, of all films it had to be a paranormal film. Now, she was somewhat regretting her choice as she was handed the film by the huntress as Levy stood up and stared at the case. She was going to power through this and stay awake during the entire thing. That was a fact as Levy nodded and looked to Ryoushi as soon as she'd put the movie in and it seemed Levy was already slightly scared from the name alone as she spoke,
            "Paranormal is all the ghost type stuff and thriller trypes...aren't they?" She questioned just the make sure as she sat herself down on the couch and was prepared for snacks and movie.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:04 pm
            Ryoushi sighed inwardly and more to herself as she watched Levy put the movie inside as it started and she shrugged as she went by the couch. "I guess so... never really paid attention much to details." she answered coolly and then thought of something important. "Lights on or off?" she asked the blue haired curiously.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:27 pm
            • Levy shrugged, she wasn't too sure before she made up her mind,
            "Off." She decided with a firm nod. Yup, she was going to sit through this, stay awake and not get scared. Yeeaah...that's going to happen. Oh well, if it didn't happen according to plan, she could always find out another way.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:31 pm
            She nodded and turned off the lights, as the movie started and she took her seat next to the Mage. Crossing her legs and sat back, this movie was an ok movie.... but she knew it would probably terrify the younger female so she reached in for the popcorn and before eating it she said softly, "You don't have to stay awake. I'll wake you up when the movie is over." then turned her attention to the movie playing.

Meanwhile back at the clearing outside, there was a young woman who sat up on the tree. Her face blank of emotion even when she watched as the huntress was struggling with the twins. Even before that Demon came in. Those eyes empty and cold while she watched her cry and howl out in anger. The young woman found herself smirking. Tomorrow, that traitor and fool won't know what had hit her.
            All because of those twins.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:49 pm
            • Levy simply puffed out a cheek as she started to eat some of the snacks and looked over at Ryoushi from the corner of her eye before speaking,
            "No. I'm staying awake. I will. I swear." She spoke, puffing out her chest as in to say she was offended in what she'd just been told. She thought of it as the huntress saying that she couldn't stay awake for the entirety of the movie and she was about to prove her wrong. It was like she was just given a challenge but it seemed, she was somewhat nodding off every few seconds but woke up afterwards as well, not knowing she was dosing off.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:45 pm
            Ryoushi smiled and chuckled at her effidts to prove her wrong. Using a free hand as she lightly messed io the younger Mage's hair in a playful manner. "We'll see..." she smirked and watched the rest if the movie. Keeping her senses sharp and alert while even if her body was lax, she was stiff and tense still. Keeping her left eye open while other was closed she kept watching Levy from time to time. Noticing she was dozing off but never said a word.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image
User Image

While cleaning his face, Rin noticed that Syo showed his tounge to Masaomi and smiled. She whispered into his earGet him in his sleep, he's a heavy sleeper so you'll be good she said with a wink then held him from behind grinning at her brother. Masaomi continued eating and chuckled at what Syo did. He raised his head and looked up at the two and rolled his eyes. He was glad Rin had someone else to bother other than him all the time. Now..well this cake needs to be eaten by myself then since you two ain't gonna eat he said with a grin.

Rin giggled and kissed Syo's cheek and rubbed his head. She was so inlove with Syo, she just couldn't stay away from him. I'm going to eat, calm down she said eating some of Syo's piece of cake
Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:17 pm
            • Levy had puffed out a cheek when her hair was messed up and was still, even to this present time, having a tough time staying awake. That was up until she'd eaten some popcorn and was now on the mission to stay wide awake for all times sake. Yes, she was going to do it. Now she only hoped the movie would end so she could say she was awake throughout the entirety of the film, despite her not realising she'd been dosing off through it nonstop.

• Hearing what Rin had whispered made him nod, now that was a good idea. Maybe he should ring up Myo and bring him into this? Yes, sounded perfect. But hearing what Masaomi had said made him frown as he then noticed Rin eating his piece of his cake and in an instant, he'd started to eat his piece again.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:45 pm
User Image
User Image

After a few minutes or so Rin got up and went to her room to take small nap. She looked back at the two boys and smiled softly I'm going to take a nap boys. Just wake me up when you need anything she said as she walked up the stairs and went into her room. Masaomi nodded and looked at Syo with a playful grin like a child. Want to play a few video games? We can be boys for awhile, Rin sleeps for like two hours or more haha she's such a sleepin beauty he said with a chuckle. He then got up and placed his plate in the skin then hooked up his Xbox 360 and searched for his best top three video games.
Yume no Shirube

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces