Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:41 pm
            Ryoushi finished up wrapping Kaito's band ages and there was only a little bit of work to be done on Akaito. That is before Gajeel answered her second question by the picture. As she arched her eyebrow. "I see..." she hummed amusingly before looking up at Gajeel with that darn smirk, but she didn't say anything about it as she unbuttoned her jacket as strangely one of Akaito's wounds reopened and she had no more bandages left which forced her to shed herself of her blazed and wrap it securely around his side. "When are you two planning to tell her your back?" she asked, briefly looking up to meet his eyes for a single moment as she rolled up her sleeves and continued her work.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:57 pm
User Image

As she sat in a chair, Rin grabbed a book and began to read a love story. She giggled and looked over at Syo smiling "Hey, do you think that we'll stay together for more than a year?" She asked as her eyes went right back to the book. She really wanted to know if they were going to stay together for a long time. I mean this was het first true love, she didn't want to ruin that. "I mean if your sure about it then you don't have to answer" she said as she kept on reading, getting to a juicy part of the novel. Rin blushed and crossed her legs tightly, fantasieing about the same acts except it was her and Syo."Nmnhh Nya..!" She said with bliss

Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:46 pm
Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

• Gajeel raised an eyebrow. A sudden change it seemed as he crouched down,
            "Tomorrow at the latest." He spoke as he looked at the twins,
            "After we've gotten rid of the few extra hunters. I mean, it may mean us having to go to the nurses office before school but heck, it's still a game after all." Yup, that was Gajeel for you. Treating life like a game, like it was a game of Black Jack and God was the dealer. That was how him and Kaguya treated it in the other world and in this world too it seemed as instead of crouching, he sat down. His knees now killing him from all the crouching he'd down today as he looked at the twins again,
            "Need any help? I mean, I'm not a pro at it or anything like Levy but I'm okay at it?" He questioned, somewhat offering someone help for the first time in ages. It was like a miracle. Obviously he'd offer Levy or Kaguya help but they were the only two as they were, afterall, family and well, he didn't trust others too well due to his uncle and his parents. It was a complicated family matter between the three.

• Levy, on the otherhand, had nearly had her head fall into a knife twice so, as always, Kaguya had broken into the house to stop the mage as she noticed she was now fast asleep. What she was doing with a knife when she was meant to be preparing snacks was unknown to her as the black haired demoness picked up the sleeping mage who was still, miraclousy, still standing. She then set her down on the nearest sofa and carried on preparing whatever it was that Levy was preparing. Yup, time for Kaguya to live up to her age, afterall, it helped alot when she did.

• Looking over to her, Syo blinked. He'd never thought that far into the future or anything like that. Was he suposed to? Was he a terrible person now? He wondered as he frowned before nodding,
            "Sure, I mean, of course." He spoke in a somewhat croaky voice. It was from him panicking on whether he was a good enough boyfriend or not now as he looked to her when she said 'Nya'. It slightly made him concerned as he cocked an eyebrow before laughing. Yup, he could never panic, worry or be serious about anything for too long. That was a fact about Syo that no one else should know.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:16 pm
            All she did was nod in her response then looked up at him with an arched eyebrow as he offered help. Strange... "Are you sure someone didn't knock you unconscious and I'm speaking with a clone or look a like?" she asks cautiously with a ghostly smirk tugging at her lips before she turned her attention back to her hands as she tore off the sleeve easily and wrapped it around his side. Her bangs thankfully covering her troubled eyes as she tied the clothing tightly nut not too tight. They didn't deserve this.... They were never involved in her messes and she made sure of it. So why? Why bring in the twins into this when he already has Jade on the line? It made no sense to the huntress at all, how many would have to be dragged into this conflict before she gave in... she tore off another piece if clothing and handed it to Gajeel, "Kaito needs his sides and arms bandaged." she said briefly. Ryoushi had managed to fiver the words that were carved cannibally into their skin good enough to where they looked like just deep wounds. Only a detailed person would be able to figure out this and ask for everything that had happened, but she highly doubted that Gajeel would catch onto anything specific.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:24 pm
            • Gajeel scowled at her when she questioned his offering as he looked away,
            "Well it's a once in a life time opportunity and Im sure you wouldn't like to waste it, would you? Rabbit?" He questioned with a small grin as he sat there before being given the piece of cloth and turned to Akaito, covering the wounds. Despite noticing them he shrugged it off before muttering,
            "I won't question if you don't want me to. But it isn't me you're going to need to explain things too, it's Fairy." He stated the last bit plainly because...well, they had left Levy for quite a while and she, despite sleeping for most of the time, she still questioned things and why people left. Though Gajeel left it there and simply continued to cover the wounds.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:04 am
            Ryoushi looked towards him for a shirt moment before turning back to wrapping Kaito's arms, "I know..." she says, almost distantly, before tying the last piece of cloth and carefully picking him up. Putting him on her back as she turned to Gajeel, "Now if you would be so kind to help me carry him back to the house.." she asks before adding, "and carefully would be nice too. I wouldn't wish to be up all night fixing him back up again."

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Rin pounced over to him and cuddled him. She was really glad that he came over, she just wanted to cuddle him and make each other warm and cozy. "Syo, I love you..so much!" She said giggling. Then the front door swung open and there was her brother. Grinning and laughing at the two "Hey there lil sister and you~ Syo right? Hehe be a man and get my things would ya? Masaomi said as he went over to Rin and ruffled up her hair. Rin pouted and crossed her arms looking away. "M-Masaomi-kun!" She yelled looking away "Syo, you don't have to get his bags. " she said grinning. Masaomi picked her up and gently layed her on the sofa "He has too hehe"

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:39 pm
            • Raising an eyebrow, Gajeel shrugged it off before nodding and picking up his chosen twin and put him on his back. Seemed too easy for him in a way as he stood up. He felt like a lap dog doing this. It was so true though, it was unreal as he managed to shrug off the thought and simply waited for Ryoushi to lead the way.
            "You say 'carefully' like its an option." He spoke sarcastically, still waiting on the rabbit.

• Syo was surprised when he was pounced on by Rin. Really, he was as he managed to laugh a bit before hearing the door slam open and noticed it was her brother. Hearing him ask to pick up his backs, he nodded with a small smile, despite her protest, he still went as before he left he noticed Masaomi pick her up. They seemed to be laughing. They probably had a better childhood together, maybe even if was a little better. Afterall, him and Myo were seperated their entire childhood because of their parents divorce and Syo always got the bad side of the family. He had it worse and none of the kids would speak to him. Yup, not the best childhood as he grabbed the bags. Walking back and wondering what to do with them as he simply remained silent.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:16 pm
            "Well.... when it comes to you, lets just say I need more patience in case you haven't noticed by now." she expressed. Letting the word 'well' roll on her tongue in sarcasm for a short moment as she turned to him with a sarcastic smirk before turn back to the front and started off. Wishing to get out of that dreaded clearing the sooner the better, but kept a reasonable pace for the injured twin on her back.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:41 am
User Image
User Image

After Masaomi placed Rin on the sofa he stood up and noticed Syo cane back in "Alright, just leave em by the door kid. I also want to know a little bit more about ya" he said with a grin. Rin faceplamed and rolled her eyes "Oh well.. Syo-kun, just be yourself ok?" She told him as she got up and went to the kitchen. Within a blink of an eye, Masaomi was infront of him smiling "Shall we talk outside? Don't want Rin to get all worried and ruin our dinner now would we?" He asked as he stepped out of the house laughing.

Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:19 pm
            • All he did was puff out a cheek at her response before mimicking her under his breath quietly. The black haired demon trying to push buttons purposely. Well, somewhat trying to anyway as he followed behind her before speaking,
            "Other than this big mess, you been doing fine while I was gone?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow and a small coy smirk.

• Hearing Rin, he gave a smile before noticing her brother right infront of him as he blinked wildly. Though it seemed that Syo didn't really disobey orders or favours, especially with his girlfriends brother. Yup, that was honesty about him as he followed before crossing his arms,
            "So, what's up?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 pm
            Ryoushi glared over her shoulder at him to alert him that she heard him and once that Kaito was put away she was going to hurt him. That is before turning back and snorted in amusement, "well if the houses are intact and in one piece then that's an obvious answer. Or maybe its only you that just so happens to be caught destroying things. Its like your trademark...." she answered taking a sharp left.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Masaomi grabbed his arm and grinned "I need to know who you really are kid, my sister can't sense demons that well as I can. What are you exactly? Hehe cuz if your somethin dangerous then I swear I'll kill you personally" he said grinning more. Masaomi then looked him dead in Syo's eyes with protection and anger. He just wanted his only family member safe from harm.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:12 am
            • A coy smirk on his face as he seemed proud of what she'd said,
            "Well, if it is my trademark, it's the best trademark in the world~" He hummed to himself with a small smirk still there. Following her sharp left and continued to follow behind her, not only that but it was fun to mimick people, especially Ryoushi it seemed as he looked up for a bit at the sky before focusing back on track.

• Kaguya had just finished up preparin gthe snacks that Levy wanted or was making for when Ryoushi returned. It seemed the mage still hadn't left even when Ryoushi said to leave if she didn't return within twenty minutes or something like that. It simply caused the older woman to raise an eyebrow at the female before shaking her head and walking over to find out what it was exactly that she wanted to watch with Ryoushi.

• Syo simply blinked and looked away with a small yawn before speaking in a blunt tone,
            "I think you're mistaking me for those low class demon scumbags. Me and my brother aren't anything of the sort you know, we have respect for ourselves and we don't kill humans." That was when Syo immedietely shook Masaomi off his arm,
            "Now listen here, if I did kill a human, it would be for the sake of saving the life of another and wouldn't be intentional, so don't even bother putting me in the same group as every other ******** demon because you know what? That's what I get everyday of my life." He spoke in a harash and cold tone. He was speaking his mind and the truth and the truth hurt. Especially this truth as it cut Syo deep, it was another reason why their parents divorced, because of him and Myo being what they were and they were seperated because thier parents thought all this wierd stuff would happen because of them. Syo just hated it and wanted to cut the crap and get straight to the truth.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Masaomi grinned at him and patted his head "Look kid, my sister is all I have..she's no human either. Well..not an average human unlike myself..." He sighed before he continued "Rin is an alchemist and something more than a shapeshifter. You'll see her "other" side soon..that is if you get hurt or make her worry. Heh..she's such a child. Anyway, Syo..I want you to take good care of her alright? Don't tease her and don't make her cry. She's been through a lot ever since I left her alone when she was five." Masaomi said as he smiled and rubbed his head "I can tell you're a good kid..I just wanted to check on ya" he said as he walked back inside.

Yume no Shirube

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces