Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:49 pm
𝓛ayla 𝓪nd 𝓐ndrea 𝓡osewood ❧

User Image

The sisters met up in the cafeteria to get breakfast. They went in the long line of kids getting breakfast. They didn't have to wait that long though,Layla persuaded some of the kids into letting them getting higher up in the line. "Ugh,half of this food looks disgusting." Layla complained. Andrea rolled her eyes at her. "Don't be so picky. Atleast most of the food looks decent." She replied to her sister,grabbing an apple. "Whatever you say,Andrea." Layla said to her. She looked at the food disgustingly,trying to find something to eat. She chose to eat a pear for breakfast. Fruit can't be that gross. After getting thier food,Layla and Andrea sat down at a table and started eating.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:55 pm
User Image

'G-Gajeel! What do you think you're doing?! Remember last time!'

User Image

Gajeel puffed out a cheek. He knew trying to get loose of the grip of this woman was pointless and difficult too. He stayed put whilst being dragged with a frown and a small yawn. He was tired after last night and even in the face of danger it seemed he wasn't...too scared. "Oh that's a shame, thought I'd perfected it so it'd work on you..." He spoke sarcastically with a sigh. He could act if her felt the urge to. It was very easy. There he noticed Syo tug on his collar and literally run for it. Where? Who knew. Just anywhere away from that woman.

It seemed that Syo had ran off towards the cafeteria, leaving her twin brother who seemed o be clueless of everything and tried to get Levy to help him, snap this woman out of it so she wouldn't hurt him either but this was the only response he got.
"Solid Script: Water." There, now stood a drenched Syo who growled at the girl before him. "That was uncalled for you little brat." But Levy paid no mind as she sat there, flipping through her novel. Writing for practically dear life some would say as she focused on the storyline.

Myo was still in that same corridor. No progress was made. Actually, he was petrified to make any progress incase it was a wrong move or something and he'd get killed by one of these 'brutes' as he called them. He noticed them two girls had gone luckily for him as he began walking again.

Levy looked up from her writing, Syo looked in the direction of the two sisters. He looked drenched. Like he'd just swam in the sea and didn't bother to take off his clothes or dry off. Levy gave a simple wave towards the two girls before going back to her book then looked up a Syo with one of the scariest glares she'd ever given anyone.
"Call me a brat or ever interrupt me when I'm writing again, then I'll do more than give you your daily shower, you little rat..." She spoke honestly before turning back to her writing, chomping on an apple still as Syo puffed out a cheek. He really didn't like this. This ignorant and angered side of Levy. Maybe it was because he got Gajeel into trouble so early? He wasn't sure to be exact.

User Image

'Hmmm? What are you wanting now Syo? Isn't it enough I came to this school?'

User Image

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:16 pm
User Image

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu

Ryoushi was walking towards where the cafeteria was and saw Levy with that new boy she just told to run, obviously he wasn't very smart when she told him to run and hide. So she looked down at Gajeel, "Well too bad for you I'm immune to every single one if your tricks...." she says before slamming him into a solid wall which now had his head on on side of it and the rest of him at the other end. She brushed her hands off and came behind Syo, "Looks like your not smart enough to know that if you dare bother any one of my friends you end up getting your head stuck somewhere it's not supposed to be..." she threatens while cracking her knuckles. Her red eyes serious and deadly like before as she revealed her fangs at him. But she looked at Levy with kind eyes, "Hi Levy-chan! Can you excuse me for a moment?" she chimes cheerfully and looks back at Syo, same deadly gaze. "What part of "run and hide" did you not understand mister?" she growls.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:16 pm
[img][img]http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv208/mejserr29/Angels/raven_by_codewidi.jpg[/img][/img]

Pony pulled himself up and tucked his wings away as he climbed down the ladder and walked into the cafeteria. he found a table away from everybody in the corner of the cafe and sat down, resting his head in his hand as he watched everybody argue and fight. "at least i have entertainment..." he softly said to himself as he sighed, watching his classmates. he looked over to the food line and was reminded why he always brought his own food to eat.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:32 pm
𝓛ayla 𝓪nd 𝓐ndrea 𝓡osewood ❧

User Image

Andrea made a small wave back at Levy and gave her a smile,while Layla just looked away from her. Andrea elbowed her sister and moved closer to her ear."Wave back,Layla." Andrea whispered to her. Layla rolled her eyes and looked at the blue-haired girl. She did a finger wave at her then looked back at her sister. "Happy now?" Layla asked in her usual rude tone. "Very happy." Andrea replied sarcasticly to her sister,taking a big bite out of her apple then tried throwing it in the trash bin across the cafeteria. She missed,but she didn't really care. Someone else could pick it up for her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:49 pm
User Image

'G-Gajeel! What do you think you're doing?! Remember last time!'

User Image

That certainly woke him up. Putting his hands either side of his neck and tried to pull his head out of the wall. No use. With a grumble, he knew he'd have to use one of his powers. Holding his fist against the wall but a fair bit away from the area in which his head was stuck, he pulled his fist back and allowed it to change to iron. He punched the wall hard enough for cracks to form and punched one last time, making a hole close to his head and used his hand to peel away at the wall. Creating a larger hole so he could get his head out as he shook his head, getting some of the foundation out of his hair that seemed to fall onto him when he punched the wall. He sat next to the hole for a while, rolled his neck a bit and allowed his fist to turn back to normal before heading into the cafeteria. Knowing to stay away from Ryoushi for a while until she'd cooled off.

Levy looked away from her book and looked up at Ryoushi, giggling and nodded,
"Go ahead~" When Levy had said that and heard what Ryoushi had said to Syo. Syo had started to fly up towards the high ceiling, "Can't catch me now~ Can you, little maggots~ Hah!" He was practically digging his grave some would say as Levy grew a little angry as she used another 'Solid Script'. "Solid Script: Vine." She murmured as the word formed and the end of the 'e' moved the entire word into a rope-like figure and zoomed towards Syo's foot, wrapping around it as the otherend landed in Levy's hand. It seemed that Gajeel had rejoined them though he was there to apologise to Ryoushi but it semed that Levy had handed the vine to him and he looked up to where the other end of the vine was. With a grin, he murmured, "With pleasure~" There he pulled the rope, startling the young imp who came crashing towards the floor. Landing flat on his face infront of the rabbit girl with a groan as Myo finally entered the scene. Upon doing so, he was practically risking everything as Syo lifted his head up with a smirk.

"It wasn't me, it was him over there!" He spoke as he pointed at Myo as Levy and Gajeel both frowned and shook their heads in sync. They knew that wasn't true at all. They didn't know Myo but from appearances and the length of time it took him to waddle in here, he wouldn't even be able to look at Ryoushi, let alone speak to her without making eye contact. That was when Levy looked back to the two sisters, laughing a bit at how Layla was acting in her usual way and Andrea was waving to her normally with a smile. The blue haired girl always found something to laugh about as she looked up to her older cousin. "Have you repented?" She questioned with a puffed out cheek as Gajeel raised an eyebrow, "Isn't repent just a fan--""Did you repent or not?" She interrupted let alone spoke a bit more sterner than before as Gajeel sighed, ruffled up Levy's hair and nodded before looking to Ryoushi, "Sorry Ryoushi..." He spoke without making eye contact otherwise he'd be even more embarrased tha he already was as Myo tried to walk away from the large group and sit somewhere else. He wanted nothing to do with them lot but only found himself closer to the two sisters and 'Pony' as it seemed he liked to be caled as Myo looked around, somewhat nervously.

When Gajeel said he had repented, that was when Levy sat back down and crossed her arms whilst holding her book close to her and sung a small song to herself. Giggling as she did so. She always giggled and it seemed their so-called principal was offering up a small event as it was said the other day it was a small talent competition. Levy knew her new perfect scheme for her and Gajeel to carry out and it would occur just while that was going on, although she wanted to take part badly, this came before anything else. That was a fact.

User Image

'Hmmm? What are you wanting now Syo? Isn't it enough I came to this school?'

User Image

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image

Ryoushi had watched everything go down and looked down at the boy in front of her, "Next time you fly or levitate, I won't hesitate to shoot you down like I do with others." she growls in Syo's ear before looking at Gajeel. "It's fine..... Just don't cause me trouble the rest of the mourning..." she sighs and sits down getting out her tiny book and scanned through the pages until she came across her most recent inventions. Alright so what to try first? she thinks while her ears drooped over her eyes again. She blew them up and then they fell at either side of her head, "Levy..... I'm stuck...." she sighs looking up at the girl in front of her. Only to notice she was singing and she just let her be while writing down any new mixtures that came to mind, but also scanning back to see what could blend fine with what and which ones nit to mix together. "Gajeel... What are you planning to do for this event that's coming up?" she asks curiously not looking up and keeping her eyes focused on the pages and words.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image
Lauren McSilver

The shy, shadowy neko.

Lauren glanced down the hallway. It looked like no one was there.... did they all go to lunch? She smiled slightly. She had the place to herself.... mostly. She started down the darkest hall and found herself in the library. She sat down in one of the chairs and brought her legs up to her chest. Lauren curled her tail around her legs and drew her ears back, making herself as small as possible. Lauren, when she got hungry, would quickly go to her hidden food stock and munch on some things. She didn't dare to go into the cafeteria, there was too many people and it was way too loud for Lauren. She was used to the silence and liked it, it didn't suffocate her as it did humans.

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:00 pm
[img][img]http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv208/mejserr29/Angels/raven_by_codewidi.jpg[/img][/img]

Pony sighed as more and more people walked into the cafe. when he saw Gajeel he got up and walked into the hallways and grabed the edge of the locker in pain as his wings ripped out of his back, causing blood to pour down his back. "screw this, im going back to the roof..." he groaned as he continued to walk towards the stairs, dragging his bag behind him. he opened the door to the roof and layed on his wings, looking up into the sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:03 am
User Image

It was quiet, at least the quietest Ryoushi had been lately. She was calm and just happily enjoying her day with Levy-chan and her troublesome but amusing older cousin when she heard movement. Not just students and others roaming around, but her assignment was dangerously near her and she got that scary stern look in her eyes again as she closes her book sharply. Her rabbit ears stading straight up and tall while tracking down her target, "I'll be back... Maybe..." she says before walking out the lunchroom and soon her sniper appeared in her hand. She got up to the roof, not seeing Pony there and set up her sniper on the eastern side while getting rid of the part where it zooms in. That just always messed her up, so she closed her left eye and followed the hyper Rabbit demon before shooting it down twice. Then it was dead for sure. Making the weapon disappear she jumped off the ledge and landed on her feet before going towards it and observing her assignment before it disappeared in smoke.

louis guapo

Original Lover

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:15 am

Pony opened his eyes as he felt Ryoushi's presence near him. "what now...?" he sighed to himself as he sat up and watched her aim her rifle towards the east. "what the...AGH!" he yelled as noise from the rifle hurt his enhanced ears. before he could say something she jumped to the ground and ran to where ever she shot at. the ringing in his ears stoped as he walked towards the edge and watched her run off. "she is lucky im not like those idiots in the cafe or i woulve attacked you right there...." he said annoyed as he looked into the distance she was heading. "maybe i should find out what was SO important..." he said as he jumped from the edge and flew towards the destination.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:48 am
User Image

She bent down next to to dead Rabbit Demon, she could tell it was male by the color fur and size. It had been 7 months since it went berserk, Well that adds up.... 7 months ago, I had just completed an assignment and assigned to this one. Well he sure is lucky that he's fast. she thinks before standing and her original pure silver revolver appeared in her right hand as she took a few steps back and aimed at it's throat with a fire/shadow bullet and shot three times before it burned into ashes then the ashes turned into smoke only to be carried away by the wind. "Well he was a lucky b*****d to be able to live so long....." she mutters to herself and sighs trying to get her journal from her pockets only to realize she left it in the Cafeteria! She curses in Latin before running off into the room, making sure Gajeel hadn't touched her stuff again!

louis guapo

Original Lover

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Pony's invisibility spell went out as Ryoushi ran away. he walked up to what remained of the ash and examined it carefully. "hmm.....how intresting..." he said to himself as he sensed the spirit energy around the grey ashes laying on the soil. "it seems like more and more violence erupts every day now..." he said as he turned around to the direction of the school. jumping into the air he flew back to the roof and sat at the edge once again, classes would not start for a while so he had nothing better to do but sit and bide his time tiredly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:34 pm
User Image

Ryoushi stopped running and casually walked back into the Cafeteria, sitting in her spot before. Seeing her notebook untouched she continued to study and write down new inventions. "Levy-chan.... When can I read your book? You one day I'd be able to read it..." she asks curiously looking up at her with friendly eyes. Not like the scary and hateful eyes she had earlier.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out