A Final Fantasy Fan Guild 

Tags: Final, Fantasy, Ivalice, Alliance, Roleplay 

Reply Ivalice Alliance
The Voting is done, time to kick some a**

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Guild Chatroom location should we have?
Beach
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Field
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Desert
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Labrytte
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:05 pm
Voting is now CLOSED! And we're finally ready to start revamping! Hooray! But before we do that, here are the results of the voting!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Subforums.
Yes :: 1. Art Subforum?
Yes :: 2. Generalized Subforums along with subforums for "new orders" (Art, Games, Roleplay, etc.)

2) What the orders are going to be replaced with?
2. Open Towns

3) Crew Members
1. Crew members are mods only

4) Roleplays:
Yes :: 1. D&D
Yes :: 2. IA Roleplay seperate from Random Roleplay?

5) Other Games:
Yes :: 1. MTG

6) Contests:
Yes :: 1. Game Question Contests
Yes :: 2. Chocobo Races (or the like)
Yes :: 3. public contests

7) Membership
Yes 1. Member Entrance Fee

8 )Other
Yes :: 1. Guild Gold: Chatrooms?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now that we've gotten that out of the way, I have a few announcements to make.

1. If you haven't already noticed, I have already begun cleaning out the subforums. Every single subforum is now completely empty and I would appreciate if they would stay that way until further notice. Now a few things I want to make note on regarding this:

a) All old posts from the old order subforums have NOT been deleted. Everything has been locked and moved to the chatterbox (which will be the new archive forum)

b) Everything from Game Discussion and Roleplay has been DELETED. With a few exceptions. I saved everything from COW and I saved a few RPs that seemed to have had a lot of time and work put into them. Also, everything from Serpentarious (the crew only forum) has also been deleted. We still have the graphic post from Seraphor, don't worry smile

c) As stated above, all the subforums are now EMPTY. I do have the chatterbox open so if you want to post randomness you are free to do so.

2) Towns are coming! Me and Rue have spent a while talking about this and here are the towns we have decided on using based on their repetition in the game and region variety:

Forest City
Eruyt Village

Port City
Grazton

Central City
Rabanastre

Desert City
Jahara

Sky City
Bujerba

Machima City
Goug

Seat of Power
Bervenia

We spent a lot of time discussing this and we feel they would work the best but if a lot of you have a huge problem with any of these we may be forced to change them.

So what are we doing with the towns? Well basically they are going to be used for roleplay. Each of the 7 towns will have its own subforum, and within each town the first post will be a little intro to the town yada yada. And that's it you're free to roleplay whoever you want.

However, Rue and I were talking and we had a few ideas we were going to throw out there. Members will be able to choose 1 town to live in. To do this, you would just post a new thread, name it 'Labrytte's House' (for example!) and then make the first post a little intro to your house. Other members will then be able to roleplay coming to your house. You could also open businesses or anything of the like. Neato. (guidelines to come)

More information will be available on towns as it arises

3) Subforums! Here's what they're going to look like:
1. Crew Only Form
2. Roleplaying (IA)
3. Bervenia (Sea of Power)
4. Rabanastre (Central City)
5. Grazton (Port City)
6. Goug (Machine City)
7. Bujerba (Sky City)
8. Jahara (Desert City)
9. Eruyt Village (Forest City)
10. Roleplaying (Gen)
11. Tabletop Gaming
12. Gaming Discussion
13. Art
14. Mini Games and Contests
15. Chatterbox
16. Archive Form

Unless we change some cities around

4) Crew Members. This is what Rue and I decided on. We are not recruiting crew members at this time.

We will have 2 people specialize moderating roleplaying

1 specializing modding tabletop gaming

1 or 2 general moderators (basic modding)

There will be no town mayors, no order leaders, no nothing. They are mods, and that's it. And speaking of orders...

5) Orders and Tribes. Sadly the orders are gone, or ARE THEY!? Within the towns you are able to roleplay however you want and BE whoever you want, that means if you want to be in an order, it will be allowed, but here's the down side

The orders and tribes are not going to be formally recognized by the guild at this time. what does that mean?
a) The guild will not recognize formally anyone to be a "judge" or "leader" of any order or tribe
b) If you want to be in an order or be a certain race, you're already in, no application, no judge acceptance, nothing, just grab the banner, put it in your sig, and that's it. It's just for flavor/roleplay
c) There are to be no order/tribe threads at this time..

6) CHATROOOOOOMS! We're getting them and they're 100K...but we have that! So scroll up and vote on which theme you think I should get. Okay a few things about the chatrooms
a) Only guild members will be able to access the chatrooms
b) they are permanent, it's a one time buy
c) don't pick desert cus it's ugly

7) Roleplays. IA Roleplays are going to be separated from General roleplays (as you saw above) That means if you want to go play a pureblood at Hogwarts, go for it. We will have rules and guidelines on this later. Also we are going to have a tabletop gaming subforum. This is where we will have D&D, MTG, and whatever else you play on a table. Guidelines on this later as well

8 ) Guild Entry Fee. This was voted yes and the popular recommended amount was 1k.

And I think that's about it! Rue and I will be working on setting the guild up and revamping over the coming week, however we are both working a lot in RL as well so please be patient with us, we'll work on it as often as we are able.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:09 pm
for those of you who care, this is where I'll keep you all updated on how the whole revamping thing is going! biggrin

July 16th, 2012
Today I plan on renaming all the old subforums and locking them to crew only while they are constructed. I'm aiming to get Chatterbox done today at least so you guys don't have to post on the main thread. Maybe I'll get Gaming Discussion done today as well, we'll see!!

Archives are open!
Chatterbox is open!

July 17th, 2012
I want to get some more forums opened up today! I'm hoping to get the general roleplay section openned up today smile

Mini Games and Contests subforum is open!
The Field chatroom won and the chatroom is now OPEN!!!
Art and Gaming Discussion subforums are open!

July 18th, 2012
Captain Labby had a hard day at work so might not get a lot done today ):

The General Roleplay Subforum and Tabletop Gaming Subforum are open!
Revamped Intro Section
I'm going to begin working on some towns. They will take the longest amount of time and I won't open any of them until all 7 are done so they can all be opened at once. Be patient with me, please!!

July 24th, 2012
Sorry it's been so long! I've been working on graphics for the guild and such so I haven't been doing a lot of subforum editing! I'm getting farther along with towns, but won't be openning any until they're all done. Anyway:

The IA Based Roleplay Thread is Open!
Bhujerba Town Subforum is complete!

Labrytte
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ivalice Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash