Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
A Cabin in the Woods (Fey & Angelmage) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Aryana of the Seelie

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:55 pm
Miranda smiled behind her flushed cheeks. His word were simple and straight to the point and filled her with warmth to hear them. She took a deep breath.
"The first time I saw you the first thing I thought was "Oh no. This can't be right." However, to say you swept me off my feet would be an understatement. One minute I disliked you and the next I found I loved you more than I ever thought I'd love anyone. I can't wait to spend everyday with you and our family." she said swallowing thickly.
The pastor waved for the rings.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:01 pm
Luke wanted to get to get something that reminded him of her and so he wasn't going to go for any ordinary diamond ring. He wanted something that looked like her more than she would have thought of. He was careful to hide it so she wouldn't see it until it was on her finger. He hoped this one would scream beauty in a basket, but as loud as can be.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:03 pm
Miranda looked at the ring with awe and the stunning ruby nestled inside. She couldn't describe how she felt when he slipped it on her finger. Her face was practically glowing with joy. She turned took his ring and his hand. It was simpler than hers. A wide gold band elegant detailing all around the middle of the band. She couldn't help but think of Luke when she saw it. She was rather confident in her decision. She hoped he loved it. It was a symbol of her love after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:09 pm
Luke looked at his ring he smiled at it. It had some nice details. It reminded him of the detail from a pencil or a pen drawing. He wondered if that was what Miranda saw too. "I announce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride." The official told the couple. Luke blushed. This was his first time kissing her in front of anyone, but his parents. Luke pulled her closer to him making sure to get a good look at her face before pressing his lips against her with joy. Even doing a bit of a butt grab that wouldn't be seen by anyone by the official if he looked.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:28 pm
Miranda smiled up at him, there faces just inches apart. She waited for a breathless moment before he kissed her. Her face flushed as it always did when he kissed her, but then them she felt she would burst joy. She flushed a little darker when she felt his hand. She hoped noone saw, but couldn't bring herself to really care for a moment.
They finally broken apart and she placed her arm in his as they walked back down the aisle through the clapping friends and family. She looked down at the ring on her finger and smiled. Together forever. It was all she ever wanted and would ever need.

Three months later....

Miranda sat down slowly on the couch, glad to get off her feet. She place them both on the coffee table with a sigh of relief. She looked down at her basketball sized belly and sighed. Their baby had decided that it like to kick her, just when she got comfortable. She rubbed the side favored at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:31 pm
Luke looked over at his wife while he ate a banana. Now that they were married their parents let them have a real TV with channels and their computers and phones back. When he wasn't working the man stayed with his wife and as she got bigger and bigger the more he stayed with her. He was becoming a nervousness wreck because the baby was due soon and he would jump at anything Miranda told him to do.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:42 pm
Miranda looked over at Luke who was eating a banana. She couldn't help but smile looking at him. He still looked amazing. Unfortunately she looked fat. She forced herself not to think about it. Which wasn't too hard as she started thinking about food. It was close to lunch and she was definitely hungry. She'd been having an large craving for anything salty and cheesy. Anything she could get her hands on. But they were out as she forgot to put it on the list.
"Luke. Remember those pretzels they sometimes sell in the malls with the cheese in it? I'm hungry. Can you get me one of those... and do we have some caviar still? Just to hold me over?" she asked "I think we need to pick up some things anyway."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:46 am
Luke looked at her. She had interesting taste at the moment. They didn't have any pretzels like that, but they did have caviar still. "I'll call Martha and ask her to bring some up later." He answered her as he took out his cellphone and started to hit buttons call the maid.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:25 am
"Oh and don't forget to tell her the cappuccino maker is broken and needs to be replaced. Oh and why hasn't the baby's changing table arrived yet? It should have been here a week ago." she added to the list of things to tell Martha. She flipped through channels.
The add-on for the baby's room and other room had been finished rather quickly. Decorating was going slower, as Miranda was being usually picky.
A commercial for a cruise can on and she hesitated before flipping. "Aw. I'd love to go sailing one day. Maybe we could go after the baby comes? Oh! That's right. Those curtain I saw last Friday, tell Martha to pick those up. She'll know what I'm talking about." she was jumping back and forth a bit

(Sorry it took so freaking long just to post)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:43 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Martha took not as she walked out of the house. Once the old woman was gone and the commercial came on Lucas looked up and watched as she looked at the cruise add. "Are you thinking for like our honeymoon or all of us as a family?" He asked her. He then turned to his phone and sent Martha a text.

((Sorry I didn't notice))  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:09 pm
angelmage99

Miranda stared thoughtfully then sighed. "Not sure. I'd have to think about it." she murmured. She leaned back and turned to watch Luke for a moment.

(*facepalm* short crying )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:19 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Luke sent the text and put his phone down before he got up from his spot and moved closer to Miranda. He smile and walked over to his lover and gave her a kiss. "What ever you pick I'll trust you to think of what you want." He commented before putting his ear against her belly. "Isn't that right." He told the baby.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:17 pm
Miranda nodded. "Alright. But it would be your vacation too." she pointed out. She smiled as he place his head against her belly. The baby had been moving on and off as she sat their flipping channels. She wouldn't be surprised if he could hear it.
"What's he say?" she asked, amused. "I'm afraid I can't hear him from up here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:53 pm
Fey Queen Aryana

Luke was still going to let her pick what she wanted to do for a trip. It was something he didn't care about, but he did it for his lover. Luke smiled as he came up with a clever idea. "He's saying that I spoil mommy too much and I need to spoil him more." He answered giving her belly a kiss and sitting next to her with his arm around and a hand on her belly.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers