Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
A Cabin in the Woods (Fey & Angelmage) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image

^
l
l
This is me. Lucius Otis Chandler the V.
And this is where my parents sent me to live with no electronics and some chick the demand be the mother of Lucius Otis Chandler the VI. It's like in the middle of no where. We have no car and our food his delivered by servants. Which by the way do not clean up the house.

User Image

All I know about this Chick is she is from well-to-do family. By blood or money, I don't care. My parents are getting her to try to sleep with me some how.
By the way I'm a 30 year old playboy. I don't like kids and have no plans to get married.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:02 pm
angelmage99
Bump.

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Lady Aryana of the Seelie

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The name is Miranda. Miranda Rose Delerosa. I came from a long line of royals. Not that we rule anyone anymore, but it entitles us to lots of land and money. I don't really care. I feel like the black sheep in the family. I actually DON'T care about money. I hang out with the lower class.
Still, one moment caught with the wrong crowd and my parents send me off to a cabin in the middle of nowhere. The man I'm living with is supposed to be my future husband to make sure I don't ruin my life.
I'm a romantic. I want to marry for love. I do NOT want to marry some guy. Especially this guy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:31 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Luke looked around the house. He was going to be bored of this soon. why couldn't his parents send him some place like Spain or Paris. Now he was stuck with some chick that was going to be annoying and keep demanding that she has his child. There was no way he was no going to let this chick think she ran the house. Once she got here he would set the rules straight.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:52 pm
Miranda finally looked up as they pulled up to the cabin. She'd finished crying hours ago, but her eyes were still red. She hated this place. It was lovely, surrounded by nature and seclusion. To her it might as well be a prison. She knew what to expect. A snob. She was supposed to suduce him, but she swore if he laid a finger on her she'd hit him.
"Here we are." the driver said. He'd been specially hired. Not her usual driver Frank. She stayed in stubbornly. "If you don't get out, I've been paid to drag you out."
She knew she wasn't going to get out of this. So she got out with dignity, cat box and suitcase in hand. Her last hope of escape drove away.
"I swear. I'm going to kill myself." she told, Darian, her cat.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:02 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Luke heard a car come and it didn't seem to go away. It seemed to stop then turn around and leave. He guessed his 'bride' was now here. The man supposed he could at least meet her and start agreeing to house rules and help her with her bags. He could put on the old Chandler charm on, the fake one, the one that his family used for business. The man walked out of the door to welcome the woman. He didn't really great her, but picked up her bag anyways. "My name is Luke, we need to talk about house rules as soon as we put your stuff in our room. The house had only one room and he didn't care about sharing a bed with the girl, just no sleeping together at this moment.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:15 pm
angelmage99

Miranda watched warily as the man came out. He wasn't exactly what she expected, but still not what she wanted. She nodded when he picked up her bag.
"I'm Miranda. Thanks for the help." she said stiffly, staring straight ahead. She didn't like the sound of "house rules" or "our room". She felt as if someone was squeezing her stomach. This man was tall compared to her 5'3" height. He was also definitely muscled. Under most circumstances, she would have been impressed. Now it put her at a further disadvantage.
This is getting worse by the second, she thought dismally.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:37 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Luke walked into the house and put the bag in their room before he walked back out. He then grabbed the girl's wrist and pulled her to the kitchen. "Rule number one: I will not sleep with you, rule number two: I will not marry you, and rule number three: I will not have your child." The man told her straight up. "You're cat will be allowed to roam everywhere, but our room. When our parents come to get you tell them that you refuse to marry me. I also will not cuddle, hug, or kiss you." He told the woman. He was a bit snappy about it.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:07 pm
angelmage99

Miranda looked up at him with shock and a little fear as he grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her to the kitchen. Once he spoke, relief flood her completely, making her week at the knees. She even started to laugh.
"Oh, thank God." she sighed leaning against the counter. "We're agreed then. There is no way I would ever marry you, let alone sleep with you or have your children. I don't even want to be in the same room at night! So if you don't mind, I'll sleep on the couch." she said, snatching her wrist back. "So you don't have to call it "our" room. As far as I'm concerned, it's yours until my parents get back."
She crossed her arms, chin raised in defiance. Her eyes dared him to disagree. Still she was nervous. When would her parents come back? Surely they didn't mean for her to stay more then a week? They did say a few months, but they couldn't be serious.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:43 pm
Fey of Silver Light

When she spoke the woman gave relief to the man. He was so glad that she wasn't some weird chick who was going to drool all over him and go after his money. "Go ahead. I wont stop you from sleeping out there." He told her. He was glad to have his own room. "The living room is freezing at night." That was saying a lot for a guy. A lot of them were too warm sometimes. Some liked it cold.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:48 pm
angelmage99

Miranda shrugged. "I'll be fine." she said. "I bet there's an over stock of sheets and blankets for us." She rolled her eyes at the reason why. "I've had a long trip, and feel disgusting. I'm going to take a shower. Hopefully we can wait our parents out." She paused, looking him up and down. "How did this happen to you, anyway?" she said, distinctly curious. What had he done to get such a sentence?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:55 pm
Fey of Silver Light

"There is only to sets." He's parents made sure that they would have no choice, but to sleep together. They weren't very stupid. "I'm here because I wont produce a grandchild. I made sure that there wont be a mini me and now my parents demand that I have a kid to carry on the family line. What is a millionaire playboy to do." The man answered her. He was heir to a fortune. "And you?" The man asked.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
The Library

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers