Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:13 pm
Mai had been in this new land for little more than a month, and already her small home was almost ready. Yes. Just a few more little thing to tie everything together. Maybe a small shell, maybe a bright chunk of coral. Something to fill the natural shelving the sea cave had afforded them. Oh, yes. This change was just what her weary heart needed. She had long since assumed her beloved son dead, and the home they had created with him in their lives seemed so dark. The pain was, of course, still there. It would never leave her, of that she was certain. But she also knew not having to stare at what was once his has made the loss easier to deal with.

"Dear, I do wish you would weave me something," she addressed her daughter, plucking some particularly colorful coral and dropping it into a basket she'd picked up on their way to their new home.. "Something nice to hold a few pretties in. You're so talented at the art, after all." And she was. Mai, of course, had some bias, but she believe her daughter to be the best basket weaver she'd ever seen.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:54 pm
It took Anahita a while to navigate her way back to the sea from the lake home she'd grown to love and her sweet two-legged. But she felt that being settled in her new place, she'd visit her dear parents. Ana sighed happily, "I'd love to mom, but I don't do just baskets," she insisted. She knew it was one of her mother's simpler pleasures. "I could do curtains... rugs... anything."

After the disappearance of her brother, she wasn't going to jump to the same conclusions. Ana loved her parents and she knew her moving away was already taxing on her worrying mother. To herself, she thought her mom could use a hobby to unwind. Perhaps this new home would busy her mind enough.

She hoped through this visit she'd ease her parents to show them she was fine and well. "So, what exactly are you looking for?" she asked over a table full of cut kelp.

astroaries

Benevolent Shapeshifter

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:34 am
astroaries

"Oh well, in that case," Mai chirped happily, "I would ever so like a new area rug for the entry way. Soemthing to make it a little warmer, a little less sparse. Something that says 'this is a home.'" She clacked her hooves together with excitement. Maybe something bright and colorful! Oh, or maybe earthy and warm. Of course, she trusted Ana with everything and she knew that whatever she wove would be magnificent!

"Dear, have you ever given any thought to maybe selling your crafts? You are so very good at it. Perhaps you can even turn it into a small business." Of course Mai would be her best customer! But more than that, this new land was meant to be one of opportunity, and she wanted to see Ana seize every one that she could. She circled around to Ana's back and wrapped her fore hooves around her shoulders.

"I do so love you darling," she said softly, planting a noisy kiss on the side of her head, "and I don't want to see you waste this talent only on me."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games