Welcome to Gaia! ::

♫♬ Eternal Sonata: New Dreams ♫♬

Back to Guilds

Cross the bridge between dreams and reality. 

Tags: Eternal Sonata, roleplay, fantasy, PlayStation 3, Xbox 

Reply ♫♬ Eternal Sonata: New Dreams ♫♬
Meaning Behind the Name

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:12 pm
Since all the inhabitants names come from terms in music, people will want to know the definition behind the term. post their definitions here if you want. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:14 pm
opera - an art form in which singers and musicians perform a dramatic work combining text (called a libretto) and musical score, usually in a theatrical setting.

rhapsody - an instrumental composition irregular in form and suggestive of improvisation.  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Ryuna the Guardian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:47 pm
nocturne - a musical composition appropriate to the night or evening.

étude - an instrumental composition, usually short and of considerable difficulty, usually designed to provide practice material for perfecting a particular technical skill.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:05 pm
solfege - a technique for the teaching of sight-singing in which each note of the score is sung to a special syllable (the syllables being Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti, Do)

(this is pretty good for people who are majoring in music :3)  

Deceptive Prince Luthor

4,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100

S0Luna_Eclipz
Vice Captain

Gracious Fairy

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:35 pm
"Melodia" (Italian for melody) Melody - a series of musical notes arranged in succession, in a particular rhythmic pattern, to form a recognizable unit.

Requiem - a musical composition for such a mass celebrated for the repose of souls of the dead. A dirge,hymn or musical setting performed for the dead.

Tambourine - a percussion instrument resembling a shallow drum with small metal jingling disks, played by shaking or striking with the hand.

(oooh I likey this, it's like Band class all over again XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:34 am
caesura; break, stop; i.e., a complete break in sound (sometimes nicknamed "railroad tracks" in reference to their appearance) I thought this fit an assassin well ^^
Encore; again; i.e., perform the relevant passage once more. I chose this because she always lives to fight again, due to genetic modification.
Medley; medley: piece composed from parts of existing pieces, usually three, played one after another, sometimes overlapping. She's like a mixture of songs because she is a hybrid.  

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
♫♬ Eternal Sonata: New Dreams ♫♬

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items