Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Stories We Tell

Back to Guilds

A roleplay guild based around the Sonic the Hedgehog universe and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic 

Tags: Original, Pony, MLP: FiM, Pokemon 

Reply Welcome
OCC talk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Crew

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:53 am
At first, I was wondering why I was dragged back here and quoted by Draid to find nothing, thinking that it was deleted by either him (Sure, like he'd delete something to cause me strife.) or Serenla to not start something. But then I remembered: "That's right! I ignored them! All three of them! It reminds me that I solved my problems! Ah, good ol' ignoring/blocking/whateverelse is in my power." So, in summation, I am still free of this. Now watch, as I go frolicking through the land of "I Don't Give A Care!"

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/069/3/9/belldandy_and_urd_frolic_by_lolainprogress-d3bdiwo.gif

((Since it's not letting me save that to Photobucket to post...))

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:58 pm
Way to act like more of a child than you constantly made everyone else out to be. I hope you're content with throwing the biggest hissy fit in the history of the guild, though I'm sure you've won that award many times over.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:00 pm
Should I present the award now or wait till later. Cause it looks like Justin is the only one who deserves the Hissy Fit award.

Oh Justin...I'm not Draid, nor Serenla. I'm more aggrsive then those two...I try to be polite in suggesting you should quit if you want to but now I'm telling you to **** ***  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:23 pm
ezio0fd3ath
At first, I was wondering why I was dragged back here and quoted by Draid to find nothing, thinking that it was deleted by either him (Sure, like he'd delete something to cause me strife.) or Serenla to not start something. But then I remembered: "That's right! I ignored them! All three of them! It reminds me that I solved my problems! Ah, good ol' ignoring/blocking/whateverelse is in my power." So, in summation, I am still free of this. Now watch, as I go frolicking through the land of "I Don't Give A Care!"

You blocking us has actually prevented you from seeing anything we've written in this guild... Or at least I think so, because it isn't deleted. I'm not surprised you didn't wait for me to be on to post your, "******** you guys, I'm out." rant on the Skype conversation because if I was online, I would've just made your departure a little less sweet... But that isn't what I quoted, though.

You said something about not being able to be followed or contacted, right? You are wrong. I know you live in Lakeland, Florida, and I also know that you live around Dakota's street. You know, the one you told me when we prank called him? Hell, if I genuinely felt like contacting you again, I'm sure I could get info out of Dakota or Grace themselves. That, coupled with enough money and a laptop, I could find you. I could so easily find you. It's arrogant to suggest otherwise.

...You live around New York Avenue, right? The one off of Sikes Boulevard? If I'm not mistaken, It's the segment inbetween Orange and Lime?  

Toxotis the Crusader

Fenrir Shade
Crew

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:51 pm
How wrong you are is laughable, because you are so far off. But go ahead, try and find me. I'd love to meet you in person, you arrogant p***k. You named a bunch of roads I don't even know where they are. So if that says anything, it proves how far off you are. So have fun chasing a phantom. I don't see why you want to pursue me, I've left the Skype call, the Guild is Dead, and there is no point in pursuing me anymore. But continue if you wish. See how much care I don't give. If I want to, I could just ignore this account too. And the next one, and the one after that, and however many you wish to waste your time on. But until I see a reason to do so, I guess you get to be unblocked. So what is it that you wish to say other than fail at trying to find me? Please, entertain me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:26 pm
ezio0fd3ath
How wrong you are is laughable, because you are so far off. But go ahead, try and find me. I'd love to meet you in person, you arrogant p***k. You named a bunch of roads I don't even know where they are. So if that says anything, it proves how far off you are. So have fun chasing a phantom. I don't see why you want to pursue me, I've left the Skype call, the Guild is Dead, and there is no point in pursuing me anymore. But continue if you wish. See how much care I don't give. If I want to, I could just ignore this account too. And the next one, and the one after that, and however many you wish to waste your time on. But until I see a reason to do so, I guess you get to be unblocked. So what is it that you wish to say other than fail at trying to find me? Please, entertain me.

Actually, the only real reason I'd ever think of pursuing you is just to spite you. You know how much I'd hate you to be right, just as I'm sure you wouldn't like me to be right. I've always held hate towards you, but I really did enjoy every time I masqueraded around it with a smile on my face as you got so mad over the most trivial pieces of information and got so caught up in trying to be right that you made yourself so wrong. I just wanted to say that I don't like you as much as you don't like me, Justin. I just wanted to have a chance to say that before I was forced out of your life forever. A shame, really. I was hoping you'd get angry with me and Sciz for at least a couple more years.  

Toxotis the Crusader

Fenrir Shade
Crew

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:30 pm
Well thank you for your input. Now I can continue to not talk to you. Because the fact that you know what city I live in proves nothing. If I even cared at all about you, I could easily find out what city you live in. But I really don't care. So, I'm going to go back to ignoring you both physically and on here. Toodles. dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:37 pm
God damn, you're using godawful smileys too now? I thought you hit rock bottom before.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:51 pm
Nah.... His hitting rock bottom was that awful b***h I'm fabulous meme. The smily was just slightly bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:18 pm
I wonder if him acting like a total c**t on his way out was some godawful attempt to go down as some sort of martyr and turn the guild against us. Considering how he's managed to piss off literally everyone in the guild, I heavily doubt that he'd reach that goal.

Still, doesn't give him an excuse to act like a total jackass.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:28 pm
Eh Oh well We can punish him for it once the guild is active again by killing off his characters. I'm planing on killing off one of my anyways.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:55 pm
ezio0fd3ath
*hurtful things*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud-XhyShTeE  

Toxotis the Crusader

Fenrir Shade
Crew

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:33 pm
And again I am quoted? Have you guys not realized that I've ignored everyone here except Dakota, Grave, Haven and Heather? I can't see whatever you quote me with, and whatever you post or say. But go ahead and keep posting I guess. Whatever satiates your boners. Have fun. But I'm done checking quotes from here, this being the last one. Post as you wish.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:45 pm
Alright, so. I see you've been so much of an immature brat that you've attempted to end the note of you acting like a total jackass before leaving by ignoring anyone who could have any sort of opinion to disregard your status as a "martyr," along with saying that the people who are part of the ignored have some massive anger-boner because they continue to talk. I'd love to see you act like a mature adult and have a conversation with people other than the silent minority, but I suppose that won't be happening.

Of course, if you feel like acting and talking like a sensible adult, we're not going anywhere. I still hope you eventually grow up though.  

MPFyrus

Serenla the Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:53 am
Alright, seriously? How much longer are you all going to drag this out? Seriously?

I will kick every single fracking one of you out of the guild, delete ALL topics and everything we have, and sell the god damn guild.

Just knock it the frack off, you don't all need to have the last word. The next one to try to continue the argument has DOOMED THE GORRAM GUILD. Alright?

I'm done! I'm fracking done!  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces