Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:56 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

User Image

Alexander Hastings

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Alex nodded hesitantly as he straightened himself. He only saw the young man through the thick fog as a silhouette. Alex himself had fared well and as far as he could see his partner had been fairly good at fighting. Of course the fog had really diminished Alex's sight and his partner's fighting had been a small and fast blur. Alex only hoped if they ever got into the ring the two would be on equal footing. Alex then realizing perhaps the young man could not see him said, "Yes. My attackers are dead. Shall we search the bodies for clues? Although judging from their armor these men are clearly from Arkmore. It is troubling they knew we were here." Said Alex, with a pout.

He was about to speak further when he heard rustling from nearby. Alex took a fighting stance and watched as someone approached from the north. The long stride and gait was unmistakably Ryu's. Alex relaxed and said, "Tis only Ryu. You may relax." Said Alex to the other prince. He still knew not the other's name. He had heard of all the other prince's names. But in truth Alex had not been able to remember. The names were all elven and foreign upon his tongue. They had all jumbled together and the only name Alex had remembered was Rece. But he knew not whose name Rece was and why it had so poignantly stuck with him.

When Ryu was standing next to Alex, Alex asked, "Did you fare well, my friend?" Ryu nodded. "Yes, there were five archers on a hill to the north. I also saw eight footmen and four cavalry men. Two infantry men and two cavalry men ran off. I believe you two killed off four footmen, I killed off the archers and two cavalry and two footmen. I did not bother stopping the others, the fog was too thick. And I knew by the time it cleared they would be well on their way. They did not see my face, thankfully the fog has kept my identity intact. It did little else for me. The fighting was difficult and judging by how the fog changed I assume one of you elves can control it?" Asked Ryu now. Alex was surprised at this but tried not to show it. He had heard of the magic the elves possessed, but he himself was not magical at all. He was somewhat envious humans could not have magic.

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

OCC: Sorry I named the third country, I just needed to for the post. Feel free to change the name to what you want. Hope this was an okay intro for the story.

User Image

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:58 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

Only those who are willing to risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

User Image

.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`

Ryu sighed as he started to rifle through the corpses. One of the cavalry men had a note addressing that someone from Ashwen had informed the Arkmore's of the two princes location. Ryu quickly put the note in his pocket and made a mental note to burn it when he had time. He found little else of incriminating information or any information at all. So Ryu headed back to where he had least seen the princes. Ryu found them alert and looking no worse then when he had left them. Clearly neither of the princes had been harmed. Ryu mentally sighed at having suck bad luck, but showed no outwardly signs to the two princes.

He was then asked how he fared in battle. Ryu explained what had happened to him. "Yes, there were five archers on a hill to the north. I also saw eight footmen and four cavalry men. Two infantry men and two cavalry men ran off. I believe you two killed off four footmen, I killed off the archers and two cavalry and two footmen. I did not bother stopping the others, the fog was too thick. And I knew by the time it cleared they would be well on their way. They did not see my face, thankfully the fog has kept my identity intact. It did little else for me. The fighting was difficult and judging by how the fog changed I assume one of you elves can control it?" When Ryu was done his face showed some annoyance at the magical abilities and talk of them. He himself felt using magic was cheating in some way.

.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`

{OOC: }

The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands dirty.

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:58 pm
Raff_sapphire6
User Image
Argo

Argo stood cloaked in the mist watching the three males. He was making sure none of the enemies within the fog were alive and able to stand up to attack once more. Argo finished pulling those he had slaughtered through the mist. Nothing moved besides Rece and the two foreigners whom spoke now.Argo was silent as usual. He was able to strike them at well with his gifts.

At his feet were 6 men fully armed. He managed to bring them forth for Rece to look them over. Argo was a slave so he knew nothing about wars or the matters of them. The dark elf remained still allowing them to talk so he would not seem like an attacker which by standards he was falling into that spot as he did not make himself known. One of the males the one like himself with matching hue in hair spoke of his encounters and battles. He also spoke about Argo at that moment. Well his mist anyway. Was it really that bad? It helped them all. Most at that moment didn't seem to be injured. Why was his gift a problem to them. It wasn't like they had to deal with walking with a small waft of it lingering at their feet very day like Argo had to. The dark elf grimaced. Who they believe Rece would use it against them as a weapon? That was Rece was explaining to him at the Heart.

He still remained silent and locked his golden eyes to those of the violet one of Rece. He did not want to alarm the two others in the heavy fog. Instead, he waited for Rece to introduce him into view so he could not be attacked. Rece moved closer to them leaving a good foot from each.
"Do not fear it. It is merely a gift that my guardian Argo, " His hand went up and waved toward Argo. "My friend if you please give us our vision back so we may speak ." The prince explained puttig his sword away. He refered to it as a gift while others made it seem soo...cursed and dreaded.

The mist subsided to pool at his feet finally allowing the male to be seen. With that his mist rose and began to write letters before them all. He assumed they were fine if they spoke kindly and didn't start fighting themselves.
I have these men for you to go over with Rece. The mist informed them as he turned look down at the fallen enemies.

{OOC: }  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:55 pm
Raff_sapphire6

User Image

User Image Rece Vassiliva User Image

Everything is like metal in a forge...

Heat it too much and it melts...

Cool it too much and it stiffens....

The elf walked forward to where the male's breathing had sounded from. He was calm even though they had been in battle. His eyes fell on the foes and their armor. "I am glad that you were unharmed Prince Alexander." Rece stated and looked down at them once more. This man was to be his life mate and, even though he was still unsure if he could love this man, he did not want him harmed unless it came down to an all out war. "Indeed. They had barely arrived it seems as Argo had yet to announce them to us." He sighed it was really troublesome. He let out a soft sigh.

His ears perked hearing a familiar sound foot step which Alex had confirmed it. The male crouched down to examine the warriors more, trying to see what they had to hide if any or even letters of Arkmore's plans. It was a stretch to think that as Rece believed neither of the kings were that low with intelligence. Rece listen to Ryu as he looked them over. He was speaking of the mist and the prince stood at that moment. As the male spoke about his mist wielding guardian, Argo silent as ever had locked eyes with him through the heavy mist. The golden iries had been watching them for how long Rece never ever knew. Argo only revealed himself by locking eyes with Rece. "Do not fear it. It is merely a gift that my guardian Argo has." He moved his hand toward the dark elf's direction. Rece smiled lightly. "My friend if you please give us our vision back so we my speak." He checked over his sword before finally placing it in it's home. As he did that, the mist had fallen to pool at Argo's feet.

Rece pausd as Argo had 6 bodies behind him. It made him wonder how long Argo had been there as the Arkmore armor was heavy on a body more difficult to carry over. Rece understood as he was told about the fallen enemies through the mist. "Very good, Argo. " Rece stated heading for Argo and to the bodies. He started checking them over. Merely weapons and tools for their hike home if they made it.He sighed as nothing more came from his search. This felt wrong somehow. How did they know? This could be random. The border was weak so they could have been posted there to insure they could enter the lands without problems. Rece's mind pondered further before sighing. "I will tell my Elders when I get the time. We need to have a fort or men posted for future attacks. Perhaps on the cliffs to look down upon the valley." He stated more to himself.

Rece stood and looked at Alexander his future mate. That was another matter on his mind. They needed to speak about this ambush, about themselves, about their people, how they would conduct themselves within the others homes, and giving themselves some knowledge of other so they actually look and seemed like lovers in the peoples eyes. As much as he wanted to think about the attackers there was more pressing matters to deal with. "Is there a place not too in the open where we can speak Prince Alexander?I feel we should speak on these matter and those concerning our future less in archers views."

He stated as his violet eyes fell on the two men. In his mind, he believed he should start falling into the pool of his Elders had made him. "My mate." He uttered to Alexander. It rolled off his tongue and it felt odd. He would get over it for his people. Rece tilted his head slightly curious to Alexander's reaction to this. They would have to start sooner or later.

To make a weapon...

To make peace...

Balance must be achieved within the two elements

(OOC: And now the real fun begins between the two. blaugh )  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:24 pm
Here are my guys.

Royals In Control: Raff_sapphire6
Name: Zachariah Valen Denim
Race: Human
Siblings: None
A little bit about him: Alex has a kind soul and he can easily feel empathy for other's pain. It is the one good thing about Alex, no matter how self centered he may be he can still feel for others and will try to help them if he can. Alex in that sense is very gallant, he goes out of his way to help others. Alex is brave but also rash, some would say reckless. He doesn't think before he rushes in. Nor does he ever stop to consider the consequences of his actions. He isn't afraid of anything and even when he is afraid he has the courage to keep going forward. Alex is strong in body and soul, he doesn't complain...ever. He is a noble spirit, he likes to believe everyone is good, which makes him naive and gullible. Alex is also extremely honest, he hates lying and avoids lying himself, so as to set an example for himself and others. Alex is obstinate, he refuses to bend to anyone's will. Alex is prideful, he hates being wrong, he will fight to prove he is right.

Alex has had a very well bred education and knows how to use his tongue. He is eloquent, persuasive, and charming. He is head-strong, foolhardy, and over emotional. He can easily let his emotions get the best of him. Alex's prefers brawn over brains. Alex isn't the most observant person nor is he the best listener. He may often miss an important part of the conversation because he wasn't listening. Alex is the type of person who is loyal and kind, and would never betray someone's trust or break his promise. Alex loves to justify himself, especially when he knows his actions are wrong. Alex tends to see the world in black and white, there is no grey to him and he over simplifies many situations. Alex doesn't understand other's feelings very well; but always tries to have the best intentions at heart.

A Little About the Kingdom: Ashwen
The prince’s thoughts on this little arrangement: Alex is freaking out! Externally he said yes because it was his duty, and there really wasn't an choice. Alex tried to find another solution but there wasn't one, and he tried, he really tried. But internally Alex has no idea what he signed up for. Alex is going to do his best; but honestly Alex is nervous, very nervous.
Hobbies and skills: Alex likes horseback riding, sword play, chess, painting, playing the lyre, exploring, archery, and cartography.
Things he hates: Flowers, Alex is allergic, sweets, sour foods, pears, peas, liars, hypocrites, double standards, especially cold or unemotional people, callous and unrefined people.
What he looks like in the mirror : User Image
The prince’s bodyguard from his own nation Amos Kylin More,
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:01 am
Raff_sapphire6
Here are my guys.

Royals In Control: Raff_sapphire6
Name: Zachariah Valen Denim
Race: Human
Siblings: None
A little bit about him: Alex has a kind soul and he can easily feel empathy for other's pain. It is the one good thing about Alex, no matter how self centered he may be he can still feel for others and will try to help them if he can. Alex in that sense is very gallant, he goes out of his way to help others. Alex is brave but also rash, some would say reckless. He doesn't think before he rushes in. Nor does he ever stop to consider the consequences of his actions. He isn't afraid of anything and even when he is afraid he has the courage to keep going forward. Alex is strong in body and soul, he doesn't complain...ever. He is a noble spirit, he likes to believe everyone is good, which makes him naive and gullible. Alex is also extremely honest, he hates lying and avoids lying himself, so as to set an example for himself and others. Alex is obstinate, he refuses to bend to anyone's will. Alex is prideful, he hates being wrong, he will fight to prove he is right.

Alex has had a very well bred education and knows how to use his tongue. He is eloquent, persuasive, and charming. He is head-strong, foolhardy, and over emotional. He can easily let his emotions get the best of him. Alex's prefers brawn over brains. Alex isn't the most observant person nor is he the best listener. He may often miss an important part of the conversation because he wasn't listening. Alex is the type of person who is loyal and kind, and would never betray someone's trust or break his promise. Alex loves to justify himself, especially when he knows his actions are wrong. Alex tends to see the world in black and white, there is no grey to him and he over simplifies many situations. Alex doesn't understand other's feelings very well; but always tries to have the best intentions at heart.

A Little About the Kingdom: Ashwen
The prince’s thoughts on this little arrangement: Alex is freaking out! Externally he said yes because it was his duty, and there really wasn't an choice. Alex tried to find another solution but there wasn't one, and he tried, he really tried. But internally Alex has no idea what he signed up for. Alex is going to do his best; but honestly Alex is nervous, very nervous.
Hobbies and skills: Alex likes horseback riding, sword play, chess, painting, playing the lyre, exploring, archery, and cartography.
Things he hates: Flowers, Alex is allergic, sweets, sour foods, pears, peas, liars, hypocrites, double standards, especially cold or unemotional people, callous and unrefined people.
What he looks like in the mirror : User Image
The prince’s bodyguard from his own nation Amos Kylin More,
User Image

This is going to be fun as Argo is slightly unrefined. I'm a start if you're good with the old guys.(all the good photos are missing. ) This way there is a contrast between the two princes. rofl  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:12 pm
His eyes locked onto his home from the ridge that protected it so. His mind in a downward spiral as he learned of his soon to be mate. An enemy of his lands, a royal, and a male at that. Rece folded his arms across watching his busy people trade and buy so happily while he was shoved in a corner. The elf prince narrowed his near clear eyes. He would have to lie to them. Lie to them to make them keep their happy ways and to keep them safe. Rece closed his eyes completely as he thought about how low his father had become. Rece would have sacrifice himself in so many way, but to become the mate of an unknown prince of different morals and culture...an enemy....

Rece twitched his ears to the voices of those in the market. He was going to be away from them and his ways. Rece sighed thinking of his younger siblings that were nearly the trade off to this ordeal if Rece didn't find out. He would need to thank his guard for utter the little meeting. How low the king had become sending child to do this...Rece ensured it didn't happen of course. How would the little one defend themselves.

Rece closed his eyes finally as he recalled he would need to leave soon. Rece had to think on his trip. Several notions needed to be worked on of course. The traveling conditions would be one. Traveling with Argo would be safe enough, but what of the other traveling into their lands? His bodyguard...Trust was the greatest issue at this moment really. The word backstabber had echoed in his mind. Then there were the presentations of the rituals of each kingdom. "How to explain this sudden affection to them" He uttered with his eyes open looking down to the buildings. How did they meet? Rece lowered his head as the sleeping arrangements rose in his mind. His body was relaxed as he came up with inquires and thoughts.

Raff_sapphire6

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:41 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

There were days Zachariah wished he had never gotten out of bed. This was one of those days. He had been told a week ago he was to marry. The task was not impossible nor improbable. His father had been reasonable and explained the situation clearly; and yet, Zachariah found little solace in the matter. He felt childish, disagreeing with the idea. He understood the sacrifice was for his people, he had to do this. But Zachariah could not force himself to comply so willingly, his body was putting up a fight as was his mind. A part of him resented his father, his people, their freedom. He was to meet his betrothed today. It did bother Zachariah his betrothed was a male, it sickened him slightly. The thought of having to love another who was a man. Zachariah grimaced, no he could not think of such things now. He had agreed to this, he would see this through. It was the only way to ensure the people of Ashwen would be safe.

Zachariah stood up and dusted himself off. He had been sitting beside a tree while the horses rested. Amos was nearby, standing near the horses but allowing Zachariah the privacy he so desperately needed. Amos having seen Zachariah was standing, prepared the horses. The two would be meeting Zachariah's betrothed at the border between Ashwen and Atetu today. It was a small clearing and hill that had been chosen for safety concerns. A small platoon was standing nearby that would escort the two princes to the capital of Ashwen. But both Zachariah and Rece had their own personally bodyguard. The platoon was made up of trusted soldiers handpicked by both princes. They were good soldiers, they would keep the two princes safe. It was clear many did not agree with this plan wholeheartedly. It was a necessary compromise, but one few wanted, including Zachariah. Zachariah had already plastered a fake smile upon his face, one Amos knew all too well.

Amos was a good friend, one who had grown up to be Zachariah's personal bodyguard. He had at first resented being raised for some prince, that was until he had met Zachariah. The boy had done much for Amos, more than Amos's own siblings had done for him. The two were like family, and Amos would give his life to protect the one he called brother. They rode in silence to their destination, both lost in their thoughts. They arrived far too quickly for Zachariah's liking.

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:03 am
Raff_sapphire6

Rece headed down standing up straight walking amongst his land to the market. Many gathered about his person asking several questions as his outing. How was he? How was the war going? They chose the right questions at the right time. Rece locks brushed his face. The indigo highlights cover his eyes briefly. There was worry in their eyes with the war. At that moment, Rece narrowed his eyes with so many notions flooded into his form. His eyes lightened at that moment though as a smile rose from his lips. "All is well and will be getting a better shortly. All will..." Rece paused before thinking of the way to break the ice on his issue. "Especially when I bring my ---love into the matter." He smiled letting the news hush the crowd. It was the first of many lies that he would surely be using. The prince had his people joyous while still in inquiry. They were going to be wondering why he would disappear for a week. " You all will see soon enough. " He informed keeping the crowd in wonder. This would at least give him some ground later on.

He passed them leaving them in wonder of it. He was due at their borders to the meeting where he would get to to view of this Prince Zachariah. A cloud of mist pooled his his feet. "There you are Argo. We need to depart shortly." The silvery mane bistre skinned 6' 2'' male emerged out of the shadows. His yellow eyes fell on the shorter elf stern and silent as he always. Rece smiled happily as he didn't have to lie to this one. The dark elf nodded and went to his side walking with him like a third shadow. Rece lead them to the stables where all his supplies were attached to the creatures. He checked over his sword, cross bow, and what little knives he decided to carry. Argo already eased into the creature still not used to them. Rece barely taught him horse riding. Rece climbed up onto the black steed before taking off with many horses behind him.

His father wasn't too trusting and sent a company along. Through they were coming in case of an ambush, they were going to far off as this meeting was for the princes to get their stories right and to actually see each other. Rece looked over to Argo. He wasn't to thrilled with the horse. This made Rece feel some what better as it took his mind off the ordeal to come. Rece headed towards the meeting area stern and calm hearing horses near them. The prince of Ashwen had already arrived then. Rece listened for voices before his eyes looked for the prince and his second. Argo leap off his horse as soon as they slowed.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:56 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

Zachariah had only to wait a few minutes before the other prince and his bodyguard came into view. Amos noted the other prince; but his main concern was the other guard. He noticed the man had jumped off his horse rather quickly. Zachariah was smiling and spoke up as he descended his horse. "Welcome to Ashwen. I hope your traveling has not wearied you much." Zachariah was always the diplomat, even now. Amos merely observed the other guard from his horse. He was sizing up the other guard. In truth he had heard of the other guard. The other guard possessed some skill in magic. If only magic did not exist, it would make Amos's life easier. Zachariah approached the other prince. He may appear calm externally but internally he was quite nervous. His underarms had begun to sweat.

Amos did not get off his horse, he saw no point. Besides he was much more comfortable on horseback. Zachariah approached the other Prince and held out his hand, to shake. He then realized this may not be the custom with Atetu's and suddenly put his arm down. "Umm, so how does one give a proper Atetu handshake. My...um tutor was not able to find such information. It seems my scholars were far too busy with other...things." Said Zachariah ashamed. He had scoured his library but ever since the war had begun, most information about the other countries had disappeared, in fear it may corrupt the people.

{OOC: I am thinking in a bit I want to continue my plot that my bodyguard wants to break the marriage. XD It adds more spice to our RP}

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 am
Rece eyed Argo keeping his face stern as the dark elf dismounted before them all. Rece felt some peace with his companion's actions. The yellow eyed male glanced about the area curiously keeping his mist thin and light as possible by his bare feet. He hunched forward noticing the other company with ease. Argo's ears perked as he heard Zachariah's movements and zeroed in on the other. A low growl vibrated from his throat as Rece dismounted patting the horse calmly cooing the four legged creature to remain without holding the reigns and did the same to the horse that Argo rode. Argo eyed Rece before looking at the hand being place in midair. He raised a brow at this. Argo tilted his head recalling this notion, but learned never asked about the purpose.

Rece's eyes fell onto the blonde mane taking him in standing side ways. His eyes locked onto the hand thinking quickly about the moment. . This is to be my mate...Rece thought as the second went. The people needed to see that and that included the men that stood far from them. This needed to begin some where. Rece sighed low . The four in the area were only to know about the farce. Rece watched the male reattach his grasp.

"I am accustom to handshakes, but due to our situation I didn't think it was appropriate of two lovers to shake hands even if this is our first meeting. My people have very good eye sight and ears so we must be a bit more careful.” Rece explained before adding, “Forgive me for my rudeness on that." Rece eyed those far off and knew they could make out some movements. His eyes closed before looking at Argo and would be best to introduce them making it seem that it was Argo he was trying to meet. "This is Argo. Argo, this is Prince Zachariah.” Rece motioned to Argo who tilted his head to the side. Rece glanced at Argo as he looked at his own own hand slightly confused as to why Prince Zachariah raised his earlier. “It was a form of greeting Argo. Perhaps you could teach him Prince Zachariah.” Rece uttered trying to break into some conversation.

"And it is nice to meet you Prince Zachariah. My travel was fair. How about yours?
" He inquired as Argo still looked at both of their hands.

Raff_sapphire6
I figured this would annoy one of them with Argo's lack of knowledge

Yuri/Yaoi Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas