Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image
A sacrifice is needed. It's for the greater good.
Three kingdoms are at war. A war so deadly that two kingdoms have decided to unite to stop the greater and stronger enemy. But, how? How to unite two rivals together that neither trust each other. How to make two nations cope with each other while battles still continue.

The kings and queens talked. One side suggested an alliance however there were arguments of who should control what… A arranged marriage was stated but they only had male heirs. The royalty stayed in that room soo long. One royal continuously stated that whatever they did the successors would have to stand by it too as the people followed them to the “t” . “Too bad we could not marry the heirs to the thrones…The people would calm and be more compliant with them…” The thought had been floating through the royals as a twist started to occur. They agreed and left to their kingdoms to speak with their first borns. The royals before they returned had stated a few rules to this agreement.

1. The heir would have to spend time at each kingdom for a week and then they would trade off to the other.
2. The heirs would sleep in the same room.
3. They would need to be respectful of each other in front of the people.
4. A guard would be with them nearly at all times.
5. They will have public outings to show they are together for the kingdoms.

The people loved their princes regardless. They would accept.

Hello people of all. I wish to RP this. This RP is lit. Politics, Violence, and romance are needed in this. Anything over Pg 15--leave to pm. Your prince your ways (I.E Rules, culture, family and laws) This way you have much to talk about in the post. There is a third kingdom trying to fight the other two so there is a war going on. Can be any race but must be male. We will be quoting each other. Any other questions? I’ll quote you when you post here. I really don’t care how you design your posts but please don’t make it a color like cyan or yellow.

[color=red]Royals in control (Username)[/color]:[color=darkred]--[/color]
[color=red]Name[/color]:[color=darkred]--[/color]
[color=red]Age[/color]:[color=darkred]--[/color]
[color=red]Race[/color]:[color=darkred]--[/color]
[color=red]The prince has _(number of brothers if any)_ brothers.[/color]
[color=red]A little bit about him[/color]:[color=darkred]--[/color]
[color=red]A little about the kingdom --(name of kingdom)[/color][color=darkred]--[/color]
[color=red]The prince’s thoughts on this little arrangement:[/color][color=darkred]--[/color]
[color=red]Hobbies and skills:[/color][color=darkred]--[/color]
[color=red]Things he hates:[/color][color=darkred]--[/color]
[color=red]What he looks like in the mirror :[/color] (pic prefer anime)
[color=red]The prince’s bodyguard from his own nation[/color] [color=darkred](Name, age, pic, and whatever else you can think of )[/color]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:41 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

Royals in control : Raff_sapphire6
Name: Alexander Hastings
Race: Human
The prince has no brothers.
A little bit about him: Alex has a kind soul and he can easily feel empathy for other's pain. It is the one good thing about Alex, no matter how self centered he may be he can still feel for others and will try to help them if he can. Alex in that sense is very gallant, he goes out of his way to help others. Alex is brave but also rash, some would say reckless. He doesn't think before he rushes in. Nor does he ever stop to consider the consequences of his actions. He isn't afraid of anything and even when he is afraid he has the courage to keep going forward. Alex has great physical courage; but he also has some mental courage as well. He is a noble spirit, he likes to believe everyone is good, which makes him naive and gullible. Alex is also extremely honest, he hates lying and avoids lying himself, so as to set an example for himself and others. Alex is obstinate, he refuses to bend to anyone's will. Alex is prideful, he hates being wrong, his fatal flaw if you will is hubris. Alex's pride is something he cherishes above all else.

Alex is clever young man, he has had a very well bred education and knows how to use his wits. He is eloquent, persuasive, and charming. He is head-strong, fool hardy, and over emotional. He can easily let his emotions get the best of him. Alex isn't very rational, nor does he think very strategically. Alex's prefers brawn over brains. Alex isn't the most observant person nor is he the best listener. He may often miss an important part of the conversation because he wasn't listening. Alex isn't the best advice giver, nor is he someone people go to for advice. Alex is the type of person who is loyal and kind, and people often come to him for help; Alex never refuses anyone without good reason. Alex loves to justify himself, especially when he knows his actions are wrong. Alex tends to see the world in black and white, there is no grey to him and he over simplifies many situations. That being said, Alex doesn't do complicated nor understands it, he doesn't understand other's feelings very well; but always tries to have the best intentions at heart.

A little about the kingdom Ashwen
The prince’s thoughts on this little arrangement:Alex is freaking out! Externally he said yes because it was his duty, and there really wasn't an choice. Alex tried to find another solution but there wasn't one, and he tried, he really tried. But internally Alex has no idea what he signed up for. Alex is going to do his best; but honestly Alex is still stressed out.
Hobbies and skills: Alex likes horse back riding, sword play, chess, painting, playing the lyre, exploring, archery, and cartography.
Things he hates:Flowers, Alex is allergic, sweets, sour foods, pears, peas, liars, hypocrites, double standards, especially cold or unemotional people, callous and unrefined people.
What he looks like in the mirror : User Image
The prince’s bodyguard from his own nation User Image
Ryu Sarhara, 22

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:05 pm
Raff_sapphire6

Royals in control :Zara_The_Huntress
Name:Rece Vassiliva
Race:Elf
The prince has two younger brothers.
A little bit about him:He is calm more reserved. He listens before acting. If he believes you are an idiot he will ignore and walk away.
A little about the kingdom Atetu
The prince’s thoughts on this little arrangement:Aloof. For his kingdom, he really can't say no now can he...
Hobbies and skills:Likes reading history books, he likes to create blades and other weapons, designing better buildings for Atetu, tending to the pets of the palace, taking long walks and of course testing his fighting tactics against those in the arena.
Things he hates: Loud noises, being disturbed in his studies or designing.
What he looks like in the mirror : User Image
The prince’s bodyguard from his own nationUser Image Argo, 21

(Thank you. I've been dying to do this one...)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:02 am
Zara_The_Huntress

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

User Image

Alexander Hastings

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Alex was pacing his study when he was told of the news. He had seen it coming, the possibility had been brought up over the past few days several times. He hadn't liked the idea, in fact he had tried to find a solution to the dilemma, so as to avoid this very situation. Of course it couldn't be helped, the inevitable had transpired, and Alex had still been caught off guard. He took the news standing and had to sit down immediately. He nodded and dismissed the servant still alarmed and shocked. He was marrying a...man. Alex had never even met the man; but that was to be expected for a royal.

He now secretly wished Ashwen had never gone to war. How could this have happened? Ten years ago the kingdom of Ashwen, Atetu, and Arkmore went to war. All three countries were on a relativity even scale. But over time all three countries lost heavy fatalities and it seemed Arkmore would be victorious as the war dragged on after ten long years. So, the two kings of Ashwen and Atetu met up, they decided to join together and take out Arkmore. But in talks of peace negotiations a problem arose. How to make two enemy countries stand together? The answer unfortunately had come to marriage. Both countries had male heirs and are now forced to join the countries in martial union. The citizens will follow their princes, and rules were established so both princes did not mess up the uneasy peace.

Alex received the news and replayed the history of his country in his head. His heart was aching, from worry, anxiety, and stress. Could he really marry a man? Could he ever love a man? Would they be expected to have intercourse? And what of heirs? Alex had never before longed to have a sibling, until now. A sister would have been really helpful in such a situation. Unfortunately Alex's mother died after she gave birth to Alex. It was just him and his father, the king. Alex sighed as he contemplated the situation, no doubt the Prince of Atetu was already on his way. Seeing as how Ashwen was closer to Arkmore, both Princes would be examining Ashwen's border first.

Alex was the commanding general for the army of Ashwen now. He had been a lower ranked official who actually fought along the front; but his uncle had died on the battlefield a few weeks ago and he had been given the promotion. Things were getting drastic, it was a good thing the peace had been established. Alex looked over the rules the two nations had established, a guard would be with them nearly at all times. Alex sighed, he would need to hire a body guard. In the war he had fought alongside his Lieutenant. But his Lieutenant was still in the field, he had refused to return for peace talks.

The man loved war, and he was good at fighting. Him and Alex were close friends now and had fought together since they were both sixteen. Alex wished he had ordered the man home with him instead of letting the him stay. Instead Alex had been too understanding, he got up and went to his father's chambers. He knocked on the door once and then opened it without waiting for a reply. The man was in his personal bed chamber and turned around abruptly to see Alex walk in. He had been about to yell, furious a servant had come in so rudely. Instead he saw his son and his face changed expressions.

The man smiled, after a quizzical worrying expression. He said, "Ah, just who I wanted to see." Alex observed the man was not alone. His cousin was in there as well, standing next to his father. Alex wondered why but before he could ask, his father continued. "I have found your personal body guard for you. Originally I was thinking of perhaps recalling your friend Samuel from the front. But we need family now, in these troubled times. So, I have asked your cousin Ryu here to watch over you. You know he's an excellent fighter, right? He was my personal spy for the war. He's younger then you too. I know you two get along well and I thought it best if he helped you with this troubling transition." The king then looked at the two lads and sighed, "Well, off you two go. Get ready to leave in the morning. You will be meeting the Prince of Atetu at the borders of Ashwen. Don't be tardy you here!" With that the pudgy small man with a too small face waved the boys off. Both boys were tall and muscular and looked comical next to the small round man.

Alex merely glared at his cousin until they both walked out as he nodded to his father. It was then that Alex turned on his cousin after the door slammed shut. "You let me him, make you my bodyguard? Why in the world would you do that? You hate me, I hate you. We avoided each other and we were both happy. Why change things now?" Asked Alex, trying to keep his voice calm; but his emotions were already getting the best of him. He was so angry. The boy merely looked at him and sighed, "Like I had the audacity to tell the king what to do. He thinks were like brothers, and remember your the one who wanted to pretend we loved each other. Besides, I'm a spy and an assassin. You need me, especially now. You can hold a sword, but your gullible, stupid, and naive. Your no longer on the battlefield, your back home in a den of lions, who are all eager to feast upon your flesh. Come on your highness, I have to get you to bed."

OCC: Sorry I named the third country, I just needed to for the post. Feel free to change the name to what you want. Hope this was an okay intro for the story.

User Image

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:23 am
Zara_The_Huntress

Only those who are willing to risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

User Image

.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`

Ryu had a long and rough day, it was one disappointed endeavor after another. First he had to spy on the peace talks, only to learn the two countries would be marrying their sons! Although that had brought him some satisfaction, seeing how his poor cousin was now stuck with a guy. Ryu still thought having an alliance with Atetu was bad news. Now that it was official Ryu would have to be even more careful ,seeing as how he was a double spy. No one besides the immediate royal family, as in his family and the king's knew Ryu was first cousin to Alexander. Ryu had kept it that way because he knew he would one day be a spy. He had spied for Arkmore and Atetu, double crossing them to give information to Ashwen.

He was one of the many people who hoped this new marriage would fail. He needed it to fail, it failing would allow him to continue to do what he loved and did best, be a spy, and assassin, and live in the shadows. But after the awful treaty he had been asked to pack his bags and meet his uncle, the king of Ashwen. He had assumed the meeting would be for a new mission into Arkmore. Instead the king told him he was now the bodyguard to the prince. At first thought Ryu was ready to reject the offer but on further thought, he needed to accept. Being the bodyguard would give him perfect opportunity to sabotage the marriage. He would make it fail, the three countries would continue to fight, and if Ashwen and Atetu lost the war he would simply side with Arkmore.

Ryu accepted humbled his uncle would trust him so much. Ryu was already planning the sabotage. Unfortunately he was still going to be an active spy for Ashwen and now Atetu. He would continue to be a double spy in Arkmore. So that meant he wouldn't always be able to guard the princes and therefore be with them. He learned someone else was coming from Atetu who would also be body-guarding, so he could continue helping the two nations with crucial information. Ryu cursed his luck, but knowing he was still going to be with the princes most of the time helped. Even a small amount of tension would hopefully be enough to put his cousin over the edge.

Ryu was about to leave in much lighter spirits when Alex walked in on him and the king. Ryu internally sighed knowing he would have to deal with cousin's wrath.The king dismissed them and his cousin turned on him at once, always the over dramatic reactor, Alex was. Ryu sighed and listened to the boy ramble. "You let me him, make you my bodyguard? Why in the world would you do that? You hate me, I hate you. We avoided each other and we were both happy. Why change things now?"

Ryu annoyed responded with a slight temper. Of course his voice still rang cold as he spoke. Only his mother knew the differences in tone in Ryu's voice as his emotions changed. His tone would change just ever so slightly, so unnoticeably, to indicate his mood change. "Like I had the audacity to tell the king what to do. He thinks were like brothers, and remember your the one who wanted to pretend we loved each other. Besides, I'm a spy and an assassin. You need me, especially now. You can hold a sword, but your gullible, stupid, and naive. Your no longer on the battlefield, your back home in a den of lions, who are all eager to feast upon your flesh. Come on your highness, I have to get you to bed." Said Ryu already shuffling the Prince off to bed.

.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`

{OOC: }

The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands dirty.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:20 pm
Raff_sapphire6

User Image

User Image Rece Vassiliva User Image

Everything is like metal in a forge...

Heat it too much and it melts...

Cool it too much and it stiffens....

At that moment, Rece walked in the moonlight. He lightly smiled at his people as they wondered by eagerly to speak about his battles. He shook his head. “Perhaps another time at the Heart.” Rece stated bowing his head with a more coy smile. That had his people excited. Among his people, he was a role model and, as the elders had taught him, he was to be the leader. If the leader was in panics so were the people. In that walk, his mind was on the past events that would lead to an uncertain future.

Three nations at war and instead of pushing the other two at each other to fight with the victor when they were tired, they came up with a plot that was by far the worst. An arranged marriage. It would be ideal if of course there were females in either line. His sister was killed in battle between the raging nations. The other nation, however, had no other royal besides the crown prince. Rece, the oldest of the children, took on the role of the happy future couple. It was troublesome indeed. The Elder, his father, informed him that he was going to have one of his younger brothers go into this marriage. One of his younger brothers to a foreign land just because they were less of value, less of a threat to Ashwen , and they would not let any information of their strategies.

Rece's behavior at that second. He could have been considered an assassin from Ashwen. Rece shook his head thinking how he shoved his father into the walls as the Elder had mentioned this fact. How little his brothers meant just because Rece had shown promise from their age.

Rece stopped at the capitals center known as the Heart. He was not looking forward to this. An arranged marriage meant they would go through each others customs and dealing with hostiles. “How would you all react to this...” He muttered. Their beloved prince marrying the enemy. It was a low blow to them after all the campaigning they did. Add the fact that he was marrying Prince Alexander Hastings, a male. It was not unheard of among his people, but in the royal line...Unthinkable. He had to figure a way to make it seem like he loved the Prince. How they fell in love. When... It was an arrangement true enough, but that was between the royals. The people would never allow such things. He had to think carefully about his habits around him. They had to play as a loving couple who had been madly in love with each other and could not pretend to hate each any longer.

His eye spotted the smog the second it surrounded his feet. Rece turned his head to look over his shoulder to eye the dark elf. "Argo.” He voiced before turning back to the alter of the square. The dark elf moved forward to stand by his side as he always did since he was first brought to Atetu. The mist surrounded their feet. “Tomorrow we head for the border. Let us try not to be too threatening to the humans.” Rece spoke before lightly chuckling. “That will be hard with you now wouldn't it...” He folded his arms across his chest.

User ImageUser Image User Image

At first light, Rece and Argo rode on horses. It was only the two of them as it was to be in the laws set by the Elder and the Royal of Ashwen. Although he was wondering if the other royals would come to see what the elf would do with the border. Rece stopped his horse at the meeting ground. At that moment, several things came into his mind. This might be a trap, it was a decent place to get attack by Arkmore, and much more. Rece was silent as his guard. The prince checked his weapons while they waited. He got off the horse letting it rest and eat the grass. He looked at the border carefully and thought about how this first meeting with...his future life mate... would go. “Argo, ease the mist to the side where the Arkmore would come from this way if they do attack they will have difficult finding us and aiming.” He suggested as the male's mist caught his eye once more.

The reason came in writing. It was written in the mist. As you say. Rece watched and then crossed his arms letting nature explain itself to his eyes about the weak border.

To make a weapon...

To make peace...

Balance must be achieved within the two elements

(OOC:Its all fine by me.Hope my post is fine for you. Let the A nation attack each other... rofl )  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:30 pm
Raff_sapphire6
User Image
Argo

Argo watched Rece listen to the Elder. There was an arrangement apparently. One of Rece's hand shot out to the older elf's throat. It was the first time he'd seen Rece attack any elf in his lands. Argo stepped out of the shadows allowing a small waft of mist to escape from being to cover the scene so that Rece could calm down. Argo golden eyes locked on to the two. Rece finally let go and after a short few lines the prince had stormed out in to the daylight while they remained in the war room.

The Elder was silent before turning to him.
“Argo, you will guard my son as you have done so.” The old one informed. It was not knew to the dark elf at all either. This was why he was brought to this place when he was still called a slave. Argo tilted his head and gave a slight nod. “You and he will be going between the nations starting with theirs...You will be seen as a threat as always.” Argo had heard this several times before. He was of the Duro clan. A dark elf clan that was no more and he was the last. Being the last, he carried the Duro's avenger inside him. Argo once more nodded. “Watch him well dark elf.”

Argo drifted back into the shadows and followed after Rece. Hours he watched the Prince. He acted normally and conducted himself as he normally did. Finally, he had stopped at the Heart. His mist gave him away. As the Duro's avenger he had only two abilities. The mist was the one he mostly used. After the prince announced his name he went forth. Argo stood next to him slightly hunched curiously as he always did. He listened to the prince as he explained that they were going to the border. His golden eyes narrowed just as the Prince stated a fact about their kind around another. It was meant to be funny he assumed however due to his upbringing Argo hadn't really grasped certain things. Humor and speech was one. Argo was barely able to speak some words that Rece himself taught him a few terms. His communication was better through writing.

Argo followed the prince using the mist to cloud them slightly. It was unnatural and might cause alarm as it were he was uncertain of the reaction to elves when it came to humans. He already had many experiences. However, the dark elf dismounted and watched the area for the humans and for the third enemy. Argo heard his prince. Mist had twisted into words at that moment.
As you say. Argo did as he was told. He was still concerned that they were going to be attack.

{OOC: Having trouble with this photo...}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:26 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

Only those who are willing to risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

User Image

Ryu awoke at dawn having slept soundly. Thoughts of betrayal and war troubled him little. In fact they excited him. He dressed and washed quickly. He had some oatmeal before he went towards Alex's bedroom. He knocked on Alex's door once before going in. He was surprised to see Alex up and nodded for the man to get ready. He stepped out then and ready both their horses. Ryu took some dried meat and stale bread in case they were out past lunch. He packed a few provisions such as his armor and weapons. Ryu then armored himself and waited for Alex by the stables. And waited...and waited...and waited. Thirty minutes after Ryu had knocked on Alex's door did the prince finally come down. Ryu was annoyed by then and his tone reflected his speech as he spoke.

He sighed and said in acidic tone, "Ready?" "Yes...no. Oh, I know not. Let us just depart...quickly before I change my mind." Replied the Prince. Ryu merely sighed again and mounted his horse. They were going to be late to their destination. It was awkward journey. Neither wished to speak and they rode in silence; but it was not the comforting silence between friends but the tense silence between strangers or unfriendly people. It was only when the two reached the peak of the mountain did Ryu speak. He only spoke then because he knew Alex was not aware. Ryu had already slowed his horse down and he said softly, "This fog is unnatural, there was no fog near the bottom of the mountain, there should be little here. Keep your guard up." Alex nodded and slowed his horse down.

When Ryu saw two figures up ahead he immediately tensed. This spot would be a prime spot for an ambush. Ryu was also expectant on an ambush possibility. After Ryu had tucked Alex into bed. He may or may not have gone down to the inn, pretended to be drunk while drinking, and let it slip in front of a well known spy for the Arkmore's that two important people were meeting at this exact location. Ryu smiled at his ingenious plan. Ryu did not wish for either prince to die; but if one was injured, well it wouldn't be so bad. At least that would cause some tension to stir up between the two princes. Ryu and Alex approached the two men and Ryu immediately started sizing up the two. He was also listening for any stirrings or signs of an ambush.

Alex went to greet the two men and Ryu stepped off his horse. It was then when Alex said "Greetings. I am Prince Alexander and this is my bodyguard Ryu. Pleasure to meet you both."Ryu heard the sound of an arrow hurdling towards the ground. Ryu looked about and spotted the arrow's shadow above Alex's head. Ryu ran towards the lad and tackled him to the ground. Alex as clueless as ever said, "What...are...you?". "Shh, this is an ambush!" Whispered Ryu back to the prince. Both stood up arming themselves. Ryu withdrew his daggers and listened for sounds of more arrows. Ryu knew the arrows were coming from the north and the south. He heard Alex whisper, "We need eyes on the enemy. Can anyone pinpoint where the arrows are coming from?" Ryu pointed towards the north, he would take the northern archers. Someone needed to take out the southern archers. And maybe, just maybe if Ryu was lucky someone would get hurt.

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:27 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image

Alexander Hastings

Morning came far too soon. Alex spent the night tossing and turning. He received little sleep because his nerves kept him awake. Every time he was about to drift off to sleep thoughts of tomorrow and his partner flooded into his mind. The future "if's" were enough to keep Alex up all night. At dawn Alex got up, giving up on sleep. He looked out the window and listened to the morning animals stir. Today would either be an awful day, a bad day, or the worst day of his entirely too small life. Alex was unsure which was to be expected. He held no hope for having a good day. Ryu came in then. Saw Alex was up and stepped outside with a nod. Alex nodded in return and started to get ready. He changed quickly knowing being late would not be good. He dressed, then feeling anxious, changed again.

By the time Alex had finally dressed, he had had several outfit changes. Although he wasn't meeting a girl, he was still meeting his future partner. He still had to look good. Besides Alex was nervous and flustered. And when Alex was nervous or flustered he acted somewhat quirky and crazy. When Alex finally reached the stables Ryu sighed, "Ready?" "Yes...no. Oh, I know not. Let us just depart...quickly before I change my mind." Ryu merely sighed again and nodded. They rode in silence, both uncomfortable with one another and both unwilling to reach their destination. But far too soon the road started shifting. The roads were rising steadily steeper and soon they were approaching the destination point.

The road had been fairly free of fog. But the sun was still rising and fog must have accumulated. Or so Alex rationalized. But Ryu slowed his horse down and motioned for Alex to do the same. "This fog is unnatural, there was no fog near the bottom of the mountain, there should be little here. Keep your guard up." Alex nodded and slowed his horse. Alex saw two silhouettes in the distance and approached with caution. And then Alex saw the two young men for the first time. He was unsure who was who. They were both wearing modest clothing. Alex himself was wearing his military attire, the commanding General's attire.

Alex suddenly felt perhaps he should have worn something different. Although the clothing made him look nice, he did not wish for his new partner to think he was showy. Alex stopped his horse and vainly fiddled with his buttons. Trying to make them look less polished. Finally Alex could avoid it no more and got off his horse and approached the two men. He looked at one and then the other. The lighter skinned one wore a circlet. Was he the Prince? Alex knew not instead he coughed and said. "Greetings. I am Prince Alexander and this is my bodyguard Ryu. Pleasure to meet you both." Said Alex, he gestured towards Ryu who was running towards him. Ryu tackled Alex to the ground. "What...are...you?" "Shh, this is an ambush!"

Alex understood, Ryu got up with his twin daggers drawn. The spot were Alex had stood had an arrow notched in it. Alex got up and withdrew his sword and took a fighting stance. They heard the arrows coming towards them before they saw them. Alex whispered, "We need eyes on the enemy. Can anyone pinpoint where the arrows are coming from?" Asked Alex, he swatted arrows away from him as he spoke. Their horses had scattered but the sound of horses approaching made Alex alert. Two horsemen came out of the fog towards him and the Elven prince. But the man could take care of himself, Alex focused on the horsemen coming towards him.

OCC: Sorry I took so long I had midterms. But I should be back now for good XD.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:28 pm
Raff_sapphire6

User Image

Rece ears perked. His violet eyes looked through the landscape. He did not like this. He only had Argo fearing the nation would become violent with his generals. His fingers clenched his hilt as he walked slightly to see the border weakness. He was listening as his eyes were distracted with the paths that Arkmore. He heard more horse apporaching.

The prince turned making sure Argo was close to him. Rece saw Prince Alexnder Hastings along with his guard. Perhaps Argo was not a suited choice for being his bodyguard afterall the male was a bit more threatening then those of his own people. It was a bit late for that those. His eyes glanced to Argo who was looking not at the two apporaching them. He assumed the one wearing the commanding uniform was the prince and his soon to be. Rece allowed a smile to perch his face so they seemed more friendly. His clothes left him a bit open, but he didn't believe it was ideal to look like a warrior to a truce meeting. His outfit allowed movement though something he rather have.

Rece was about to introduce themselves when his ears picked up the wind of arrows flying from bows. He knew this would happen. "Argo thicken the mist and find these beings." The golden eyed male nodded and did so quickly. Argo was already on the moves with his shadows and mist. Rece was about to head off to aid his guard when he remembered that if either of the princes were harmed or death occured, the nations would be at war completely.

Rece watched as the mist became hard to see through. It was perfected to avoid being hit by arrows. Rece looked at his future mate and frowned before reaching to him. It was an issue of trust at this moment. "Prince Alexander," He waved him forward into the mist, "If we remain out in the open we shall be hit. Come this way. " He uttered low. Would the Prince think of using his blade when Rece's back was turned or would he believe the same of Rece and let himself be left in the open. He was used to the mist after all.They didn't have much time after all.

To make a weapon...

To make peace...

(OOC: blaugh not a problem. )  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:43 pm
Raff_sapphire6
User Image
Argo

Argo's eyes watched the lands. His mist caked the fields. It was light enough to see those coming. He felt a movement in his mist. He turned to them immediately. His eys looked over the weapons and how they were moving. Aloof tense. His mist however made him turn about ignoring them. His mind said otherwise.

There were more being in the area and most were in contact with his gift. Argo turned to the guard of the enemy then to his own prince curious of what he was to do.Rece could handle himself but the other was yet to make that impression on him. He did as he was told though and made the mist harsh to those who did not know how to walk through it. Argo knew Rece would be able to see it. He disappeared within his mist and started to use the shadows.

He started to track down those in the south whom attacked them. He was coming close and using the shadows to come up behind them. He hated this as he had left Rece alone to deal with whatever was there in the mist with them.

{OOC: Having trouble with .}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:35 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image

Alexander Hastings

Alex was trying to see through the mist when suddenly it became even thicker. Alex could barely see the horsemen coming towards him. He stepped to the side, ducked and counter attacked. The soldier fell off his horse as he fell down dead. When the other prince came over towards Alex, Alex nodded without hesitation. He was a soldier and trust had to be expected. He nodded and followed the young man. Alex heard the clank of armor before he saw them. They came up from behind as he was following the other prince. He whispered in the other prince's ear. "Four coming from behind me."

Alex was in full soldier mode now. He was armed and ready for the fight. Four men came up from behind. He nodded at the other prince and took his fighting stance. He deposed of two and waited to see how the other prince handled himself. It was important to know your life mate could handle himself as well as you. Alex needed confirmation that Rece was just as good in fighting as he was. Although Alex doubted the other prince couldn't handle himself. After all why send Rece to gauge the borders of Ashwen if he didn't know how to fight? But still Alex waited and watched.

OCC:

User Image

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:37 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image

Ryu noticed the mist was getting thicker. So, one of the elves could control the fog Ryu concluded. It would make sense and explain why random fog had appeared out of nowhere on such a clear day. Unfortunately for Ryu it was getting harder to see. Ryu heard the northern archers before he ever saw them. Ryu hid behind a rock as he observed five archers preparing their bows and shooting. They were aiming widely. Ryu came up from behind and silently killed the five before they had even registered what was happening. Ryu then went down towards his charge. Four horsemen, and eight men on foot down the hill near where Ryu and Alex's horses had been. So, it seemed this was a strategic ambush.

But the problem was this damn fog. It had put a kink on Ryu's plan. Four of the footmen left to find the princes. He heard them be disarmed and killed and sighed. He needed at least one prince to get injured. Ryu then made some noise near his location, two horsemen and two footmen came towards him. Ryu killed them in quick and deadly precision. The other two men and two horsemen were now looking panicked. They fled and Ryu sighed. He had a feeling no one was hurt. Pathetic ambush, he had underestimated the elves and overestimated the Arkmores. But Ryu was learning, obviously future ambushes would need to be more strategic.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:11 pm
Raff_sapphire6
User Image
Argo

The dark elf crouched with in his domain. The mist hid him well though he had flesh of black. Argo was slowly approaching those of the south. His mist had clouded their vision as all the enemies he had encountered.They did not realize he was just behind them inches from the first. His silent ways were best skills he ever inherited as it made him unnoticeable to so many.Argo clasped each of their necks breaking them where they stood and let them fall.

One finally noticed as he turned to look for his champion. Argo grunted softly before moving back with in the fog of his only leaving his yellow eyes to be see before they to were gone. Argo avoided a blade as he reapproached the alert enemy and ducked until he finally pulled his own weapon hand made by Rece himself and locked blades with the mortal.

Argo started to attack aloofly as he always did. One by one they fell and Argo made sure they were down for good before he started searching through their items. Anything would be useful. Rece would be better at this than he was. Argo stood about to head back leaving the mist as thick as ever. He wondered if the other guard had finished off those he went after.

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Raff_sapphire6

User Image

Rece lead them into the fog. He heard the riders and grimaced slightly. Surely this was going to dampen the truce a bit. Their parents would blame each other for the ambush even if it was the Arkmore. They needed to survive and hopefully won't be wounded. The dark haired elf nearly disappeared with in the mist. He heard the others before Alex had informed him of where they came from. Rece saw the prince begun to battle. His eyes would have watched for weakness and strengths however it seemed his own battle would be delaying it.

The elf ducked before pulling out one of his knives and drove it into the weakest point of the armor. Once that was done he spun thrusting it through the warriors nape. Rece's violet glaze caught another charging out of the mist hearing the sounds of his fallen comrade. The blade was long and easy to knock out of the foe's grasp. He learned that when he made them. The blade was too heavy in the front and the gave a weak counter weight. With that in mind he allowed the charger to come full force moving slightly to have the metal miss his flesh and kicked his leg upward to remove it from his foe leaving him open to strike. Rece's own blade was pulled slicing at the beings collarbone.

Once he was done and sure the enemy was down, his eyes slowly moved onto Alex. He seemed to fair well and was uninjured. "Are you well?" He asked through the mist. His eyes were used to it, but it was still as difficult to see through his guardians mist as anyone else. Only Argo seemed to walk through it without a care. Rece put his weapons back in their housing. "I will have Argo remove the fog once he comes."

To make a weapon...

To make peace...

(OOC: )  
Yuri/Yaoi Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items