[PRP] Teasing the Blind (Kali x Mychasi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:12 pm
"It'll make you feel better, and get it out of the way." He told her with a shrug. "It won't be the last time I'm going to stumble over something while I'm here" He could assume that pretty easily. Maybe he needed a little friend to help him during the day, that would be great. Though, he didn't know anything that would want to stick near his grumpy butt for long. The only reason Acedia did was because she was far too lazy to get away from him... And the fact that he also hunted for her.

He agreed to disagree with the young goddess. He felt she might appear to be older than him, yet he felt ages older than she sounded. Perhaps it was just because he was stuck in this adolescent body of his. He signed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:43 pm

"You sure do rag on yourself a lot." Letting out a sigh herself, Kali's eyes dropped as she started to get bored with the conversation. It wasn't all that odd for her to get bored with just speaking, and she respected him enough as a fellow god to not physically harass him for entertainment. Plus, she really didn't want to make an enemy out of a god that she knew so little about.

"I'm a bit surprised you haven't kidnapped some small creature and made them your personal attendant. You know - for the daytime." Raising her front right paw, she scratched at an itch on her muzzle, trying to sit still long enough to see this little encounter through.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Polette
Crew

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out