Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:53 am
User Image

Walking with a slight bounce in her step, Kali's eyes were constantly swiveling back and forth, looking around at the strange lands she had come to. Everything was so new to her, being out in the realm of mortals for the first time. She had heard such good things about it, but so far, it wasn't really all that it was cracked-up to be. Well, she had gotten a good laugh from the small hare that had tripped and fallen flat on its face running away from her, but that was about it so far. Sure, she hadn't been down here all that long, but shouldn't it put out its best just because she had arrived?

Oh well, it wasn't all that important. Feeling her mouth get a little tired from carrying her scythe all day, she leaned her head down, gently placing it on the soft ground. That was something good about this place - no ice or snow in sight. She wasn't really a fan of being surrounded by it constantly, and her inner feline nature came out the moment she set her paws down on the warm ground here; she really just wanted to bask in the sun all day long.

In fact, that sounded like a great idea. Tucking in her wings a big, Kali flopped herself on the ground, barely noticing the small cuts that the wire around her neck created as she rolled back and forth. Pain didn't phase her all that much, which was why she really didn't care that she was leaving herself exposed for if another were to come up to her.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:04 pm
User Image

Mychasi found himself lost. He had totally let time slip away and now it was day time. He couldn't see a thing. Everything was overly bright and it hurt to open his eyes. He kept them shut as he listed to the world around him, pawed at the ground, and in front of him. This was embarrassing, at least no one was around to see him, at least so he hoped. He'd open an eye every once in a while. He could see shapes, but that was it. As well as, it was only for a few seconds before the light hurt too much and he'd have to close it again.

Sometimes he hated being solely to night, he hoped he could find his brother soon enough. It was a pain without him. They had went their separate ways, and now it was time for them to come back together. He could see when his brother was close, just like his brother could see at night when he was close. He flicked his leopard-like tail back and forth. "This is ridiculous." he paused finally, sighed, and sat his butt down with force causing a loud thump.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Perfectly content in her position, with her belly up against the sun, Kali let out a happy sigh. One would think that she, with her dark coloring and metal, that would heat up drastically in the sun, would hate being out in the sun most of all. But Kali loved that sticky sleepy feeling one would get when basking in its rays. It felt safe, and a bit comforting to someone who was traveling alone. Wiggling a bit in the soft dirt, Kali paused only for a moment - at the sound of footsteps not too far off. She didn't let it bother her, though, as most didn't approach her due to her odd appearance and her more menacing overall look. She didn't mind it all that much, though; it was actually pretty funny watching their faces turn as they slowly backed away from her.

But, as the footsteps continued to come closer, she paused her wiggling, flicking her ears up while still keeping her eyes closed. She was almost growing a bit agitated at the fact that someone had the audacity to keep coming closer; couldn't they see that she was trying to enjoy a nice day in the sun?

Rolling onto her side, she opened her eyes, a bit fuzzy at first from drowning in the sun's rays. Looking around, she saw the figure of another; it looked like...her? Widening her eyes a little, she continued to stare at the figure. Yup, those wings confirmed it. But, what was he doing? His walking looked a little funny, and Kali couldn't understand why anyone would want to walk around with their eyes closed. Maybe it was some kind of game? Reaching over to get her scythe, she jumped up, playfully bouncing over towards the strange male.

"Whaaaaat are you doing?" Giggling a little, she dropped her scythe before speaking; it was only polite to not talk with your mouth full, right?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:11 pm
Great... the thing he had hoped not to run into happened. Another creature. He turned his head in her direction and stared past her. It wasn't like he could see much of her. He could see her dark shape, but some of her mingled with the rest of the dark shapes. He shut his eyes after the light from the sky was starting to hurt his eyes again.

"I'm.. Trying to find a place to sleep." Or at least get out of the sun. From what he could see, was she was bigger than most creatures he had run into, his first thought of mind was she was a full grown Lion. Him, being stuck as an adolescent made things hard. He was shorter than most gods, but still about the size of a normal sized lion. "I can't see." He admitted. It'd be foolish to lie about it, especially the way he had been walking. She must have seen him if she asked such a silly question.

Polette

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:25 am

Watching him, Kali thought that this male was...weird. She tilted her head, her braid staring to form a small pile on the ground. "Are your eyes alright?" Her voice, surprisingly, sounded a bit mature for once. Generally, she didn't take any time to talk about anyone but herself, but this one was pretty curious.

"Oh, so you're wanting to soak up the sun as well?" Bringing up a grin, that was something Kali could relate to. Though....she was still a bit puzzled by the male. "Hey, you're....you're like me, right?" Walking to the side of him, she started to circle him, staring intently at his back and tail. Coming back around, she fluttered her own wings slightly, watching the burgundy shine slightly in the sun. Part of her wondered if he had seen them properly, or the fact that she had horns sticking out of her head, if he couldn't even really look her in the face. Although she was young and pretty self-centered, Kali was beginning to catch on to some things around her.

[ Lady Kiya ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:47 pm
She really wasn't understanding what he was saying.... He wanted to find a cave... Somewhere dark, anywhere... He wanted to yell at her, but he had no reason to yell at her. It'd end up making him feel horrible. He decided not to comment on it at all. There was no point in it. He didn't want to start anything. "What do you mean, I'm like you?" He asked. Was he right, and she a lion? Or was she asking something completely different?

He stiffened as she started to circle him. He kept his ears on her at always, so that he could hear her every movement, he didn't bother following her with his head, there was no point in it if all he could see was a big black blob... Or he thought she was black. The sun light made it so color was hard to tell as well. Then it clicked.... "You're a god?" He asked almost stupidly. He couldn't see her wings. He could make out the horns, but he figured they were part of some unseen mask.

Polette

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:50 pm

"Ding ding ding!" Jumping up a little, Kali's face showed her excitement. She always loved it when she was recognized; that was largely the reason why she only used a mortal disguise in emergencies. She adored flaunting the different aspects about her that made her different, even if others didn't see them the same way she did. Some ran, some others got a little...creepy, but that was an entirely different story.

"Goddess of Hazards, at your service." Blinking happily, she gave a little dip, putting one of her paws out in front of her. "So...you don't see very well, do you?" It was an honest question, instead of an insult. If he hadn't gotten it right away, that was probably the reason, right? Especially since her appearance made it fairly obvious to most. That was also probably why he didn't look at her straight this whole time, too, right?

[ Lady Kiya ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:00 am
His ears fell back slightly. What was it with him running into overly hyper gods? He almost missed being around Acedia. Her apathetic nature was becoming rather peaceful. Great, even her domain made him cringe alittle bit. This wasn't going to end well, he could already see it. Well... Sort of. He flicked his tail a little bit. Still listening to her every movement. His wings shifted a bit at his side before he turned his head in her direction.

"I see better at night." He spoke, no reason to really hide anything from her. He wasn't very good at explaining how he couldn't see very well during the day, how painful it was at times. "During the day, for me, is like if you were stuck in a very dark cave, and then instantly rushed into the sun light." He wasn't sure if she could relate to that. Not many could. Only those who lived lively at night. That was the best he could describe it. He opened his eyes again slightly, as if trying to see if he could see her better than what he had been seeing.

At times he got headaches from the brightness of the light, if only his brother was here to dull down the light. "During the night, I can see things that most can't." He said proudly. Even he wasn't object to a little bragging, though, he kept it down to a minimal. Most those who were overly confident and egotistical annoyed him greatly. "I'm the God of Nocturnal Animals." He said with a nod. Shaking his head a bit to get rid of the pestering flies buzzing about. They were annoying, another reason he hated the day. Bugs... Lots of them. At night, at least there wasn't as many.

Polette

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:40 pm

"Oh, so that's why you're like this during the day, hm?" Plopping herself down in front of him, she leaned her face in bit closer to his, almost as if she thought she would be able to see a physical problem with them. But, of course not. "Oh! I get it, I get it." Nodding her head, she could kind of imagine what that must be like; though she thought, for him, it must be at a much greater degree. She wondered if it had something to do with his domain; or if he was just really old and his eyes aged weirdly.

Listening intently, Kali found it quite fascinating listening to him. She rarely paid others much attention, and it was even more rare for her to sit and talk with another god. She should probably slow down a bit more and do this more often. Yeah, maybe then others wouldn't think she was all that odd.

"You must be a great hunter, then." She could imagine him slinking around at night, when so many creatures would either be asleep or completely off-guard. She was a little jealous, truthfully, as she had never been a consistently fantastic hunter. It came in bursts, really. "So, are there other special things about you because of your domain?" Kali was just settling into her domain; a recent rebirth, or something like that was what others had told her. So she was still more in the 'fleshing' stages of being a goddess.

[ Lady Kiya ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:17 pm
Mychasi raised a brow.. Great hunter? He didn't hunt very much, honestly. Only if he was helping out with someone, or when he felt he needed to remind himself what meat tasted like. "I would say I was about average when hunting." He finally decided. "Mostly because I can't hunt during the day when most things are awake, and it's not very nice to sneak up on things when they're asleep." He'd never attack something that was asleep. How fair was that? He also never used his wings. He wanted to give them a fighting chance, after all. That was how life was.

"Well... At night anyone close to me can see really good." he said. Though he had only had others tell him so, and the fact his brother had the similar ability, but during the day. "But I can't say totally for sure, just what others tell me, and it's only temporary." he could also take the sight of night away from those who make him angry enough. It had yet to happen however, and he hoped it stayed that way. He'd feel bad taking something like that away from someone. "What about you?"

Polette

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:46 pm

"Oh, right, I guess that does make sense." Laying down on the ground, Kali rested her chin on her paws, eyes still intently locked on the other God. "Though, I think you're a much nicer hunter than...some." Sliding her eyes to the side, Kali was more referring to other Gods that she had heard of, but she was also not above sneaking up on something while they were sleeping, if she really wanted to. Maybe her personality was too closely linked to her domain, and that's why there seemed to be such a difference between her and this male. Especially since Kali took so much joy in harassing mortals.

"Well that's pretty cool." Moving her tail back and forth behind her, it seemed to wiggle her whole body. "Even if it's only temporary, though, I'd imagine it could really come in handy, if only for a little while."Weeell..." Rolling on her side, she looked up at the sky for a few moments. "I haven't really...gotten it all figured out yet." She was a little disappointed in that fact. She hadn't been in the mortal realm too long, and she had only used normal methods that are available to any God to harass those who crossed her path. Kinda lame, Kali, kinda lame.

[ Lady Kiya ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:34 pm
He gave a frown. "I don't think it's really being nice, but more giving them a fighting chance." He simply said. Though, he did much rather enjoy hanging out with those of the night, and talking about things of the night than waiting for things to wake in the day. He had yet eaten a night creature. Though, he had caught a few day creatures up late at night. He didn't eat much, not that they needed to eat much anyways.

How couldn't a god figure out their own powers yet? He didn't understand. He knew all his powers, yet refused to use the one that did the most damage. Unless of course, it needed to be done. He hated not being able to see the other at all. He wished it were night already. He took a step and ended up tripping over something landing face first into the dirt. "ooof" He said. He had forgotten there was a rock there in front of him. He paused for a moment, and then stood up, shaking the dust off his body. He frowned even more.

Polette

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:32 pm

"I...guess." His statement gave Kali just enough information to know that she probably wouldn't end up being friends with this God. At least, not right away. She could tell that she was a little crueler, and definitely took a bit of pleasure in the misfortune of others; to an extent, of course. Kali wasn't as bad as some other, more malevolent domains, but she definitely had her fun.

"Maybe...you shouldn't be out here right now, hm?" Raising a brow, Kali tried to hold back a slight laugh. As cool as she thought some of his powers were, Kali definitely would not want to not be able to see well during the day. At least that was one thing she knew her powers weren't. It really was a little sad, not yet knowing what she could or couldn't do, but Kali would get it figured out soon; she just knew it.

[ Lady Kiya ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:58 pm
He huffed sorta at her statement. He had a feeling things weren't going that well between them. Not that it mattered to him, really. "Sometimes you can't help but to do the things you shouldn't do." He said plainly as he could. It wasn't like he forced himself to stay out this late, early... whatever. He had just lost track of time, and by the time his sight started to fade, it was far too late to to find shelter. Of course, it wasn't the first time this had happened.

He felt that she was laughing at him, though he couldn't see it. He knew all too better about it. It was funny, if it wasn't him that this was happening to. A bigger frown crossed his face. "You can laugh if you want." he said. It was embarrassing enough as it was, but he could take a bit more humility. He flicked his tail and then pawed around more as if trying to find his way. He really did need to find someone that'd help him during the day... He just didn't know who would be able to put up with his grumpiness, and his mate's laziness.

Polette

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:36 pm

"I think it depends on the point of view." Flicking her eyes to the side, they wandered off a bit, getting a little distracted from the conversation. This God didn't seem to have the amount of energy that she did, and the way he spoke reminded her of what a parent might say to their child.

Gross.

Kali wasn't one for things like that; she didn't take authority well, and she always preferred when others spoke their true feelings. She didn't make too many friends that way, but that wasn't all that important to her.

"Nah, it's alright now, I think the feeling's passed." Looking at him with a bemused expression, she almost felt a little bad about starting to laugh. Almost. She didn't know what it was like to have a disability of sorts at any time, which was probably what held her back from just going ahead and busting out laughing.

[ Lady Kiya ]

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces