Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Pandora's Mark (Remake) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:03 am
Fallen Akari-Chan

PrincessLeafra

Stardust Drifter

Whiters4

WritingTime

Zerodeoxys

I'm not even sure why this RP is still in the active section after all this time. Regardless, people who are willing to listen. We need to talk about this.

So a lot of you know this RP is sorta well, the brain child of a lot of planning and discussion with all of you. This has been my personal largest and most successful Group RP and its thanks to all of you. I thought I accomplished my goal in making everyone's characters feel very important and have a story arc of their own of some sort so that they truly shine in the RP and is not a simple accessory or bystander, no matter where they started in the RP.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. This RP would not be as interesting as it was had it not been for you all carrying it the way through. What you bring to the table made all the difference as well as discussing so much with you to make sure you were still enjoying it.

Now why am I resurrecting this all of a sudden just for a chat? Lately I've gotten asked to continue this, about the fourth or so person I believe in maybe 4-6 months. I kept declining due to not seeing everyone around as much and my own depression with this guild that has not gone away. The latter is my personal problem.

By now, I just want to put it to rest. I have a few options to do that:

( 1 ) Ask of you to please continue the RP from where it stands.
( 2 ) Ask of you to allow me to time skip to the last set piece for a conclusion.
( 3 ) Rewrite the Epilogue (SD Card Corrupted Save File...) and post it.
( 4 ) Request again for this RP to be submitted to the graveyard.
( 5 ) Look to the rest of you for suggestions.

Allow me to share plot details currently off the top of my head. I'll look for any files on it later:

* Everyone still willing to fight heads towards / is transported to Pandora's Tower, the world itself is in shambles.
* There was a new Phantom to fight to show the cast fighting together as one.
* Jack and Saya are separated from the group to fight a Phantom Arachne on their own.
* During the fight, Nala returns to help them shortly before leaving once more.
* Meanwhile, Naria, Kela and Rolas separate from the group to go find Ardy, still trapped inside.
* The final battle commences.
* The Pandora Siblings cannot defeat their brother on their own. But the bonds they made with their partners give the main cast newfound strength and abilities they never had and is enough to defeat Ful'sou.
* Cue Epilogue.

The RP is 98% done from the story I had in my head from where it stopped to where it would had ended. Generally what was left was to tie up loose ends, fill plot hole and to try to make characters feel important one last time. You can see I was trying to prepare to make that happen with Lancelot's and Imira's last scenes.

I don't expect anyone to read this or even take me seriously, but I've always tried to give everyone a choice. So if you have the time to talk, or at least vote, please do so. I really want to see where everyone that is still around stands on this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:57 pm
I am willing to continue.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash