Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:23 pm
Parallax chuckled with amusement as he looked upon Omega with his flashing electronic eye, "Interesting. Then come, my dear, let me embrace my queen to be.", the Colonel said with a sinister distortion, pulling Omega in and wrapping his arms around her. Parallax moved his head close to her ear, "You will submit, this I swear.", the Colonel whispered with distorted chuckles, resting his right hand on her head to nuzzle her cheek against his cold synthetic face.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rosa leaned against the railing of the walkway in the core room, her sharp vampiric eyes watching the dark figure standing in the doorway. As her gaze went from the dark man to the corrupted Soldats behind him, the vyre stood and walked over to where Tzen'Tenza's body lay, "You were a royal pain, but I won't let that 'thing' violate your body like he did those men.", she whispered to the seemingly lifeless body, placing her hand on Tzen's neck with shock as she still felt a pulse. As Rosa inspected Tzen's body to find it wasn't lifeless but rather in a comatose state, a cloud of blood red fog began to form behind her. Fu'Ri stepped out of the blood-walk, the crimson mist leaving a pool of blood beneath him as the fog receded into his robes, "Rosa.", the dark fey'ri spoke in his light voice, the vyre giving a startled jump as she looked over her shoulder. The vyre smirked slyly as she wrapped Tzen's right arm over her shoulder and stood with the Lt. Colonel in tow, "About time, master. I take it your mission went well?", Rosa said with relief, walking Tzen's comatose body over to where the vyre was waiting and laid her down carefully against the railing. Fu'Ri nodded as he looked to the dark being through his bone mask and then back to Rosa, "Indeed. I see the dark one has decided to join us after all, well, in a manner of speaking. I have retrieved the third dark born required for the ritual but it is not quite time to begin.", the fey'ri said, his darker tone overpowering the lighter as he turned to face the core. Rosa walked over beside her master, looking to his bone visage with a confused stare, "Third dark born? Who?", she asked with curiosity. Fu'Ri chuckled with his dark and light tones in perfect balance, "I think you'll be pleased to know I've brought him back.", the dark fey'ri relayed, Rosa's blood red eyes going wide. "You don't mean...?", she muttered in disbelief, Fu'Ri giving a nod of acknowledgement, "Yes, I've brought Ran'Ku back from beyond the veil of death.", he replied. Rosa couldn't help but blush a little as a quiet smile formed on her lips, "Ran'Ku...I...Thank you, master.", she said in a quiet voice, staring off at nothing in particular as she felt a warm feeling in her heart.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:27 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

Omega
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

" I have 97% of control, she is close to submiting to us. "
Omega informed with a smile.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:45 am
Firin Rai

User Image

Omega
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

" I have control now. I have even joined her mine with my programming to have complete control of her powers and memories. We are one now and are under serves to you, My King. "
Omega informed with a devious smile.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:02 am
Parallax let out a triumphant laughter that echoed through the command bridge, "Excellent! With you at my side, this war is as good as won! Our power is now absolute and after we reshape this world there shall be nothing standing in our way, we will spread the perfection of the Kehjani Vision to the entire galaxy!", the Colonel said with a wicked distortion in his voice. Looking upon the now complete Omega, the Colonel felt a sensation inside that he hadn't experienced for a long time, "I believe we should celebrate this glorious achievement properly, don't you? What say you, Omega, shall we retire to my quarters? It seems only fitting that the new Empress of the Kehjani Empire consummate the union with her Emperor.", Parallax proposed, his synthetic eye looking upon Omega's perfection with a hungering gaze.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:04 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

Omega
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Omega gave a sly smile and nodded.
" of course, it is only fitting. "
Omega said.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:21 pm
Parallax chuckled with amusement as he levitated back down to the command deck, "Then let us adjourn from this war business for a while, let the Soldats handle things in their own way until their inevitable downfall. My control over their bodies is great enough that even death won't stop them, so those pathetic Bel'tha'gians have quite the fight on their hands.", he said with a malicious tone, the glowing fluorescent blue wires lowering Omega into the Colonel's awaiting arms. Parallax began to walk towards the blast doors across the command deck, cradling Omega in his arms as a sly smirk of his own formed on his lips, "We're going to have a lot of fun, you and I. Indeed, you are in for an evening that you won't soon forget, I assure you.", the Colonel said with anticipation in his distorted tone, the blast doors hissing open when he and Omega neared as if expecting them.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:42 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

Omega
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Omega rolled her eyes and gave a chuckle
" Of course I wont forget. And now I finally can get out of this unbearable thing called armor. I think I will ware something sexy and fitting for an Empress."
Omega said, her left first finger tracing Parallax's lips.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:01 pm
Parallax eyed Omega as he stepped onto the lift platform, "What's this? Do I detect a hint of doubt in those eyes?", he questioned, giving an amused chuckle as the lift began to rise. "Oh, you'll be cured of that soon enough. Now then, let's get you to the ex-Lieutenant Colonel's quarters first and find something a little more appealing than those armor plates.", the Colonel said with a sly smirk, licking his tongue across his bottom lip at the thought.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:08 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

Omega
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Omega grind at Parallax, in idea coming to mind at the mention of the armor.
"I just had an idea to mess with Zeniths mind. He knows his lovers armor, so set it out on display for him to see. He'd come crying back.
Omega said, and evil smirk now playing her lips.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:38 am
Parallax looked at Omega with a sinister smirk , "Heh heh, how deliciously cruel of you, darling.", he said with a devious chuckle, the lift platform slowing to a stop as the blast doors hissed open to reveal the Officer Deck corridor. The Colonel carried Omega down the hall and stopped at the furthest door, a plaque next to the door bearing an engraving of the Lt. Colonel's name, "I think that's a splendid idea, I cannot wait to see the dismay on Zenith's face.", he mused with a wicked distortion in his voice as the door to Tzen'Tenza's quarters slid open. The Lt. Colonel's room was an unexpected sight to behold, the large bed situated in the center of the room surrounded by candles and rose petals as well as some of her playthings of a sexual nature, chains ending in shackles dangling from the bedposts, "The Lt. Colonel herself was a very promiscuous little deviant, beneath her professional demeanor was quite the succubus. In order to keep morale high, even with my unforgiving punishments for insubordination, it was common for her to lay with the Soldats of officer status, and often not simply one at a time.", the Colonel explained, setting Omega on her feet and gesturing to the Lt. Colonel's closet. Parallax gave Omega a firm slap on the butt as he took a seat in a nearby armchair, "Go on, my dear, find yourself something pleasant and accentuating to put on. We can have a nice little chat before I tear it off of you.", he said with a chuckle, eying Omega up and down with a hunger in his eye.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:16 am
Firin Rai

User Image

Omega
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Omega walked over to the closet and looked around, pulling out white knee high armor heels and some white fingerless gloves. Searching more Omgea pulled out a corset that reveals the stomach and a long white soft wrap. Omega happily started to take off the armor and under armor along with the underware. Omega put one the corset, her stomach showing and uncovered, the chest part pushing the breasts up and making them seem larger. Warping the warp around her hips, it thick so that the front bottom ending just below her womanhood, the backs bottom almost touching the floor. After putting on the heels and arm long gloves Omega walked over the Parallax, swaying her hips along the way.
" So what do you think? There's No underware for it's a waste of time."
Omega said, and evil sexual smiled on her lips.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:46 pm
A wide grin curled the Colonel's lips as Omega sauntered over to him, "Mmm... Breathtaking. You, my dear, are a stunning vision fitting of a Kehjani Empress. Come, have a seat on your Emperor's lap and I shall share with you a secret.", he said with a beguiling tone, taking hold of Omega's right hand and pulling her onto his lap. Parallax wrapped his right arm around Omega's shoulders, pulling her in close to him, "This is my most closely guarded secret, an obnoxious little fact that has always annoyed me.", he began, placing his left hand under the long fringe of silvery white hair covering his left eye and lifting it to reveal a patch of tanned organic flesh around his original organic eye, the 'white' of the eye pitch black with the familiar yellow iris of a Shadelander. Parallax lowered the fringe back over his eye and moved his left hand down to his uniform coat, slowly undoing the buttons to reveal that his synthetic flesh cut diagonally across his chest from the right shoulder down to his left midsection, his powerfully muscled albeit heavily scarred abdominal and stomach composed of the same tanned organic skin, "Unfortunately, that incompetent doctor Kraustik never actually built a new body, but repaired my original body with synthetic parts, adding a few muscular implants to bring my organic parts up to par with the synthetic. My face, as well as some extra neural and optical implants, part of my chest and a partially rebuilt spinal column along with my left arm, right forearm, and right leg up to the knee are synthetic while the rest are my original parts.", the Colonel explained, his grin melting away as he thought of the imperfections that the doctor failed to remedy. Parallax began to let out a sinister chuckle out of nowhere as an evil grin curled his lips once more, "But, those synthetic additions coupled with my natural arcane talent have made me the most powerful Technomancer in the world, and seeing how you are in a similar situation, my sweet, with your beautiful synthetic additions and implants, I can honestly say that I'm glad I still have the organic part of a man that matters.", he said, his chuckles turning to a twisted laughter made even more malicious by the distortion in his synthetic voice.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:30 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

Omega
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Omega placed her hand on his cheek.
"I only have an organic brain, stomach, and well the one thing that a woman needs down there that makes a woman.
Omega said, smirking.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:45 pm
Parallax gave Omega a sly smirk as he placed his left hand on her left leg, slowly rubbing her thigh, "Oh really? Maybe I should verify that for myself then.", he whispered into her ear, moving his hand slowly up her thigh. The Colonel pushed his hand under Omega's waist wrap, tracing his fingertips across her womanhood with a grin, "Mmhmm, just as I had hoped. Tell me, my dear, before we get too far ahead of ourselves, where would you like to leave that armor? It was your brilliance that devised such a plot, after all.", he cooed, pulling his hand back and sucking on his first and second finger.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:06 pm
Sigma Annihilus

User Image

Omega
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Omega grind at Parallax, formulating the idea.
"Well, If Zenith has Kahjain tech still, you can send out a transmission and show him the armor. Hell, the Bel'tha'gans view Shepard as a hero and member of there city, It would crush them seeing her armor. It would destroy them seeing her surrendering and submitting. So we can ether send a gift of a dead red head woman in her armor or, a transmission of me warring the armor and surrendering and submitting as her. "
Omega said, and evil smirk now playing her lips.

User Image

Bel'tha'go

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas