Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Let us see here... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8U
  <3
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 pm
“plesent side effect of going to the gym to blow off steam. See, you really didnt want me to deck you earlier… I probably would have broken your nose.” Bruce found that rather than being awkward this position was the most comfortable he had been in a while, Tony’s arms around his neck felt natural and he let himself smile.

"Mm..." Tony merely hummed as his eyes lidded halfway, becoming even more relaxed in the other scientist's arms as he was carried. "Smell good too..." he murmured, lips pulling back into a sleepy smile, "...like blueberries... Did Thor eat all your blueberry poptarts?" he asked, obviously starting to drift off despite the fact he was still talking. "...You should... the big guy... punch him again." He emitted a snore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:51 pm
Bruce just smiled at the man in his arms before walking into his bedroom and settling him on the bed. He didn’t really know how tony managed to be so adorable, but he did. Bruce pulled off his shoes and hesitated a moment, deciding that Tony’s outfit was extremely uncomfortable he loosened the mans belt and pulled his pants from his body before folding them and placing them beside him on the bed. He did the same with his jacket, and then his shirt before pulling the covers up to tony’s shoulders and smiling down at him. “goodnight tony” he said allowing himself a moment of weakness as he swooped down and placed a kiss on the older mans forehead before straightening back up and going to find some pajamas from the drawer.

As soon as he was laid down, Tony's limbs sprawled out per habit, which probably made it a challenge for Bruce to undress him, but the scientist was clever and managed. Though he was quite inebriated and near to passing out, Tony's forehead wrinkled when Banner placed a kiss on it, trying puzzle out why he had done it, or if he'd imagined it. "Bruce, did'ju...?" he slurred and made half an attempt to sit up in bed as the other man turned away. He reached out, completely misjudging the distance Bruce was from him (thanks to the alcohol, again), and toppled off the side of the mattress, landing face-first on the carpeted floor. "Ow..." he got out.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:20 pm
Bruce turned back around panic rising as he realized tony was still awake and not only that but had fallen on his face to the floor. “oh come on tony i just got you into bed.” he huffed, acting as though he had done nothing out of the ordinary. the man was drunk, and very tired. If he was lucky Tony wouldn’t remember his name in the morning let alone Bruce’s kiss. He hoisted tony back into the bed and attempted to tuck him back in fingers ghosting over the engineer’s stomach accidentally.

"Ahh...haha!" Tony made a drunken laughing sound, already forgetting the new bump on his head. "Yawanna tickle-fight again...? Well this time m'gonna win...!" he announced as he latched his fingers onto Bruce and tugged him into bed on top of him sideways. The engineer started to wriggle his fingers on his lab partner's sides. Wow, he was /so/ drunk.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:29 am
Bruce just laughed as he felt himself being pulled down onto the older man. Not that he had any objections to the position but the threat of being tickled certainly put a damper on his excitement. “t-tony” he gasped as the mans fingers slid up his sides knocking the air out of his lungs. “tony it was an accident.” he almost yelled attempting to escape the clumsy drunk man intent on ticketing him to death. “tony seriously stop it we need to go to sleep,”he begged attepting to pacify the man but insted grabbing his arms and pinning them over his head. “there thats better” he said sitting on top of tony’s hips andholding his arms over his head. Trying not to think about the position he was in he stared at the man below him “bedtime tony. No more tickle wars.”

Tony wriggled slightly in the younger scientist's grip, enjoying the feel of his fingers wrapped tightly around his wrists, and how Bruce's weight pinned him down into the mattress. "Mmyeah..." he murmured headily, not even seeming to hear his words. The alcohol lowered his restraint, and a boner started to form in his boxers, poking against the other man who was seated on top of his pelvis. Had he been sober he would have been able to put a stop to it.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:54 pm
Bruce shifted awkwardly as felt Tony’s erection against his thigh. He let go of Tony’s arms and rolling off of him unil he was laying beside him on his back. He panicked taking deep breaths, he’s drunk that’s why Bruce. He told himself, If he was sober he would never be Acting like this, he doesn’t like you. Bruce took another deep breath reassuring himself that it was a one time drunk thing.

"Where ya goin'...? C'mere..." Tony slurred with a giggle and he rolled onto his side to swing his arm over the physicist's chest. He practically crooned, nuzzling his face into Bruce's shoulder. Within moments he was snoring cuddled up against him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:25 pm
Bruce’s mind was whirling. He had told tony he would be there when he woke up but he didn’t intend it to mean he would be with him,in bed. Oh god, s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t! He shifted underneath tony attempting to free himself but instead tony just held him tighter twisting his legs onto to Bruce’s, s**t…that was the opposite of what he wanted. Bruce just yawned deciding there was nothing he could do about it now and in the morning he would just tell tony he was incredabley drunk. He cuddled himself closer to Tony enjoying the position he was sure he would never be in again. Laying a kiss on Tony’s brow before whispering “goodnight” and falling asleep himself.

Tony didn't awaken for several hours until light began to creep in through the windows of the tower. His eyes fluttered open and he took in his surroundings with growing confusion. Wasn't this the suite he'd given Bruce? How did he end up here? Hadn't he been in the lab? His eyes fell upon his fallen decanter, now on its side on the floor near the doorway. Ah, right, he'd drunk himself into a stupor. Tony let his head fall back onto the pillow, shutting his eyes again with a groan. He could feel a stabbing pressure behind his eyes, and he knew he ought to get up and get some fluid to help with the hangover, but for now he laid still, resting more. He hadn't yet realized he wasn't alone in bed.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:59 pm
Bruce groaned assomething shifted on top of him all of his senses told him that it was way too early to be awake. He rubbed his eyes as the events of the night before flooded into his mind. Great he thought to himself tony must be awake. “good morning” he said “after Last night I hope you’re going to make me breakfast”

Tony's eyes popped open. He turned his head and saw the other scientist laying there beside him and it caused him to jump, nearly scrambling backward off the bed. "Ah! Bruce! Okay, hi, um... were you--? Did we--?" he swallowed, the physicist's words permeating his skull. "L-last night?" he stuttered then. Oh God.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:34 pm
Bruce laughed at Tony’s obvious turmoil. “I dragged your drunk butt here because my room is closest to the lab, I tried to sleep on the couch but you seemed intent on trying to start tickle wars and cuddleing me in your sleep” Bruce grinned “honestly tony I didn’t peg you as a cuddeler, however putting up with you drunk should deffenetly get me something such as breakfast.” he said with a smile staring at the man who was still laying beside him.

The engineer exhaled a long breath of relief. Okay, apparently he'd gotten a little handsy, but it hadn't gone any further than that. "Sorry about that," he apologized with a nervous laugh as he ran his fingers through his hair (which definitely needed washing). "Yeah, of course, breakfast, I can do that for you." He stood up and looked down, realizing then that Banner had also /undressed/ him since he was now only in underwear.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:51 pm
Bruce just laughed at him, “it’s alright I’m pretty used to being manhandled by billionaire playboys.” he wondered momentarily if tony would ever really remember what happened the night before, but he doubted it. Part of him wanted to know what happened and why but the logical part of him knew it was only because tony was drunk. “I hope you aren’t mad, it’s just your cloths looked uncomfortable and…” he blushed a deep pink color. “just, sorry”

"Pssh, don't worry about it," Tony waved off his friend's apology. It /was/ way more comfortable like this after all. He'd whip up some breakfast and then worry about going the rest of the way up to his penthouse and getting dressed for the day. He stretched his arms up above his head and tilted his head from side to side, working the kinks out of his neck and shoulders. "Man, remind me to get you a nicer mattress; I can't believe you're sleeping on this." He headed out of the suite.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:13 pm
“it would probably be easier to sleep if you didn’t try to sleep On me next time.” he grinned not thinking about the connotations of his statement but instead stretching out and yawning. “can we have pancakes I really really want pancakes.” he rolled out of bed padding his way over to the bag he had packed the night before and pulled out a shirt. Stopping. Moment to glance at the picture he had packed and smile, he still had to go but there was no harm in eating breakfast first.

"You want it, you got it," Tony said, pointing Bruce's way before ducking out of the room. He sauntered down the hall, feeling considerably better after a good night's rest. He really ought to consider doing so more often. A chuckle escaped him as he banked into the kitchen. First he poured himself a tall glass of water, which he promptly downed in a few large swallows, re-hydrating. Then he turned on the stove, set a griddle on the burner and began searching for the necessary ingredients and a mixing bowl. He was glad Bruce didn't seem upset about yesterday anymore, but he probably still owed the guy a more suitable apology than he'd given. Pepper had always said he was bad at apologizing, especially when it meant admitting he had been wrong. Not that he thought he was wrong, just he'd gone about it wrong. Okay, it was complicated. Tony harrumphed and stuck the electric mixer into the batter, accidentally switching it to full. The sticky substance splashed across his bare torso and the counter and he face-palmed.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:38 pm
Bruce pulled the shirt over his head and lid hi pants over hi hips before grabbing a pair of jeans he had intended to leave behind and pulling them on. He sighed stretching more rested than he had been in a long time he made his way to the kitchen. Laughter erupted from him at the man before him who had somehow covered himself in pancake batter. He walked up to him running a finger trough the batter on tony’s bare chest and then stuck the finger I hi mouth licking it clean. “you know the batter Is supposed to stay in the bowl, not that I’m complaining but I think it works better that way.”he teased.

Bruce's laugh echoed off the walls and Tony hunched forward somewhat in embarrassment. He might be an engineering genius, but the culinary arts had never exactly his forte-- it was why he liked going out to eat or having pre-prepared meals that just went in the microwave. "Funny, cuz I thought it was supposed to go in the pan," he corrected as he began mixing a new batch, making doubly sure he had the mixer on a /low/ setting. "Though if you want to just eat it off me, I could go lie down on the table, save me the effort."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:50 pm
Bruce spit out the water he had been trying to drink watching it dribble down his chin and onto his shirt. “uh, um…i think we should just stick with the pan and you know plates. Not that you wouldn’t look great covered in pancake syrup, but id prefer my pancakes cooked.” he said grinning somewhat embarrassed that he was still acting so flirty, what the heck was going on, he was bruce banner mild mannered physicist he did not flirt or make illusions to how sexy people would be covered in syrup that he would eat off of them. This wasn’t him, he really should stop but he found he didn’t really want to. He would be gone by tomorrow so what was the harm really.

"Of course I would," Tony said, logging that one away as he poured the batter into the hot pan. "You okay there, Bruce?" he asked, grabbing a spatula to start poking around the crisping edges of the pancake.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:03 pm
“Yeah, I’m great fantastic, why wouldn’t I be.” he said the words coming out faster and more nervous than he intended. s**t he thought to himself, im acting like a stupid teenage girl what is wrong with me. “just really looking forward to pancakes you know, yum pancakes.” he said flustered before taking a drink of water just to have something else for his mouth to do.

Tony's smile came back, glad to hear it. He liked hearing that Bruce was happy, especially if /he/ was the one making Bruce happy. He hummed a tune from AC/DC's most recent album as he redirected his attention back to the pancake to give it a flip. Aha! Golden brown. Perfection.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:20 pm
Bruce let himself relax, if there was anything about tony that saved his a** more than once it was the fact that he couldnt tell how Bruce felt at all, sometimes even if bruce told him straight out he wouldnt realize what he meant. “the pancakes are looking good, is there anything that you aren’t great at?” Bruce asked half actually sincere.

"Actually, yes," Tony waved the spatula at him as he dished out the first fluffy pancake onto a plate and poured more batter into the pan. "Apologizing. I uh... well, I owe you one. Another one, that is." He held out the plate to Bruce to take, feeling suitably awkward. "I got angry at you and let my gut do the talking, when I should've been..." he licked his lips in search of the word, "more considerate to you. I'm really sorry." His brown eyes widened imploringly.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:43 pm
Bruce frowned, he was hoping to avoid this part the whole awkward apology he knew how hard it was for Tony to apologize to anyone especially if he didnt think that he was wrong. “don’t worry about it, wont be a problem” he said taking the pancakes and pouring syrup over them. “thank you though, i know how allergic you are to sincere apologies.” he said cutting into the cake and shoving it into his mouth almost moaning at the taste of it. It had been ages since he had eaten pancakes and as skeptical as tony was of his talents in the kitchen these were delicious.

The engineer hesitated a moment, then set his spatula down to go over to where Bruce sat. "I feel really bad about it. I want to make it up to you," Tony insisted, looking down at him. "I already know you're going to say no," he accused, pointing his finger at him, "but c'mon, Bruce."  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff