Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Let us see here... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8U
  <3
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:17 pm
Bruce started to fidget a bit,” well I… er I didn’t call you Dear, I called you My dear, like my dear friend… oh gosh.” he pulled on the ends of his sleeves sure he was turning bright red. why was he being so stupid usually he held his composure so well. “oh never mind lets just go to the park alright.” Bruce frowned looking anywhere but Tony but at the moment he was finding his shoes to be fascinating, while mentally reprimanding himself for being so flustered. You’re not a teenager anymore Bruce learn when to shut the hell up would you. he yelled at himself hoping maybe tony would let it go but knowing that there was very little chance of that.

Tony's face became a beaming smile at the explanation. "I'm glad you think of me as a dear friend, Bruce." He didn't seem to notice the physicist's sudden bout of awkwardness, or perhaps he just didn't let on, not wanting to 'agitate' his semi-unstable companion. "Just let me throw something else on real quick," he hooked his thumb at the elevator-- he only wore tank tops around the tower or lab, generally not liking to be seen in casualwear out in public.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:02 pm
Bruce just smiled, leave it to tony to turn an outing to the park into a fashon show. he was perfectly content to just wear whaat he was wearing now. “yeah, sure ill just wait in the kitchen” Bruce was glad that tony hadnt picked up on how odd he was acting, maybe he was just over reacting and he really wasnt being that bad…. though chances are he really was being stupid and tony was just taking pity on him.

"Nah, c'mon," Tony snatched Bruce by hooking his arm into the scientist's elbow. "You can help me pick something out!" he insisted, pulling him along with a big smile on his face.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:49 pm
“what am i now your gay best friend?” Bruce asked half serious though Tony didn’t know he was gay…so now that he thought about it that was most likely a VERY stupid thing to say. He just laughed as if it was all a very funny joke and followed Tony like he was a lost puppy, much like he always did. god when did he become so pathetic?

The innovator must have smiled a mile wide. "Sure. I don't have one after all," he jabbed Bruce in the tummy with his forefinger as he enclosed them both in the elevator. "And we both know that when I don't have something, I immediately /have/ to have it. Though, I have to ask, does that mean I have two gay best friends? Or does the Hulk not swing that way?" His brown eyes glittered with mischief as he waited for Dr. Banner's reply.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:51 am
had Bruce been drinking something, he would have spit it out he was sure of it. Tony was really asking him about the other guys sexual preference gods, it didn’t get any funnier than that. “he doesn’t like anyone, well other than you it seems and we have established by now that you are just Irresistible so you cant really blame him can you?” Bruce smiled, ignoring the anxiety in his stomach and attempting to pretend he was normal at least for one night. “guess you’re just stuck with me” he knew one thing for sure, that was probably the oddest way he had told someone he was gay because he wasn’t even sure Tony realized he wasn’t kidding.

"Irresistible, eh? Well, I can take that compliment, I suppose," the innovator grinned, drumming his fingers on his arc reactor. It wasn't like plenty of women and men alike hadn't swooned over him in the past-- that he was /used/ to-- but to know that a 'green rage monster' was as well was something new, and to be honest, Tony kind of liked it. It sent shivers up and down his spine thinking about it, and he became aware of his swiftly rising heart rate and temperature.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:28 pm
“its not as if you didn’t already know, im sure its been plastered over every headline in the world by now ‘Tony Stark, Irresistible, Brilliant, Overly Confident Superhero dumps yet another girl’” Bruce felt the urge to giggle but resisted, instead opting to probe Tony’s ribs as the genius had done to him many times. “Mr. freaking heart breaker” Bruce tried not to think about just how many girls tony had been with as he thought about the truth of his statements. Tony was Irresistible everyone knew it, he was pretty sure the only one impervious to his charms was Steve and well, he personally thought it had something to do with Tony not being like the Howard that Steve remembered.

"Aw, now, that's not nice..." Tony gave a small pout at the 'heart-breaker' accusation, then recoiled at being poked, surprised by the action. "What is this? Revenge? I don't even know what I've done!" he protested as the poking didn't cease, trapped until the elevator got to his floor. "Someone help! I'm being attacked by an enormous green tickle-monster!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:36 am
Bruce just grinned and continued to prod at Tony’s sides elated at the cries for help. ” I never claimed to be nice Mr.Stark you just made some very ill advised assumptions.” He pinned Tony against the wall of the elevator trying hard to not think about the many different scenarios that he wanted to do that in, most of them much less innocent than this one. Bruce dug his fingers into Tony’s ribs ghosting them over his midsection, laughing himself as Tony giggled. “look who’s tickelish” he taunted grin on his face.

"I'm not tickl--" the innovator started to say just before he burst out laughing. His stomach was actually one of his most ticklish regions, followed by the bottoms of his feet and sides. He tried to cover himself up with his arms but to no avail-- Dr. Banner had fast, skillful fingers that seemed able to duck and elude his every squirm. "Bruce! Bruce, stop!" he continued to cry between fits of laughter, until tears started to form in his eyes. Though quite honestly, he didn't want Bruce to stop per se... rather... modify his intent. Because having the other scientist's hands roving his body was quite enjoyable. More enjoyable than he was letting on, certainly.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:31 pm
Bruce just laughed maliciously “poor poor baby, looks like I finally found your weakness” he probably sounded evil, but he really didn’t care he ran his fingers down Tony’s sides hoping perhaps he would elicit a response even better than the one he was getting now. “if you want me to stop you are going to have to beg Tony.” the flecks of green in his eyes grew more prominent as he reveled in Tony writhing under his fingers.

"If only Loki had known it was that easy..." he laughed as he joked, expecting Bruce to stop now or at least sometime soon. But the physicist wasn't letting up. Oh God, he was serious, wasn't he? He really was expecting him to beg. Pain started to flare in Tony's ribs as his muscles contracted with laughter, and he could barely get a proper breath to do the required begging. "Please, Bruce! Please, stop!" he managed to get out, though in his mind he could imagine begging for the reverse... that Bruce not stop... Wow, his brain was starting to fill with perverse thoughts. This was Bruce he was thinking about. His science buddy. "Bru-u-u-ce!" he choked out amid more laughter, "Please, c'mon, stop!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:51 pm
Bruce continued his assault for a moment literally pinning Tony into the corner of the elevator before the ding went off indicating that they had gotten to the penthouse. His face was far too close to Tony’s to be considered normal as he could feel the man’s breath on his face as he breathed a sigh of relief. “saved by the bell.” Bruce said grinning placing his hands on the walls on either side of Tony. “Lucky you” he spoke inching even closer towards tony to the point where his lips were almost on his ear before he whispered, voice low and gravely “its fun to make you beg” with that he pulled away flashing a completely innocent grin and walked out of the elevator, he had no idea what had gotten into him tonight but honestly he didn’t mind too much.

When the other man finally let up, Tony was able to open his eyes that had been tightly shut due to his uncontrollable laughter. A little gasp escaped him upon seeing the shade of green in Bruce's eyes, radiating out from his pupils such that only a ring of brown remained around the edges. It was... breath-taking, honestly. Not that he had a whole lot of breath left to be stolen. Stark gasped air as he recovered, and when the physicist leaned in to speak into his ear, he found himself holding his breath again. The tone of Banner's voice was enough to make anyone's loins quiver, but the suggestiveness of the words as well left him thinking there was a very kinky man hidden under lab coat and spectacles. Tony found his tongue. "I'll have you know I don't make a habit of begging for just anyone. It's incredibly situational," he went on as he followed Bruce into his penthouse. What were they doing here again? Right, changing his clothes to hit the park. He moved for his walk-in closet.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:49 pm
Bruce just grinned, he had succesfuly flustered Tony it was fantastic payback for all the poking and prodding that he had endured in the past weeks. Not to mention the engineer looked positively edible when he was blushing. “oh believe me, i have ways to make you beg.” he said with a wink before grabbing his favorite shirt of his and thrusting it towards Tony. “here, it looks nice with your eyes.” Now it was Bruce’s turn to blush as he turned to walk out of the closet… “ill just wait out here while you change.” he said the smile that he had from the elevator still etched on his face.

"Exactly why I brought you up here," Tony said as he pulled his tank top over his head and took the shirt Bruce had thrust into his hands. About then he realized he hadn't made clear /which/ comment of Banner's he was responding to. "I mean, for the fashion sense, of course, not the beg--" Stark bit down on his tongue, feeling like an idiot and he hastily ducked into the closet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:59 pm
Bruce grinned letting himself fall onto Tony’s bed resisting the urge to giggle like a schoolgirl. the teasing was almost like flirting, almost but…not because Tony wasn’t interested. Obviously he wasn’t interested, the other guy was kind of a damper on any relationship that he could want to start what with the wanting to kill and smash and all. Granted he didn’t seem to have those feelings towards Tony…and Tony was the only one that didn’t seem to hate the other guy. all of that was besides the point though, because tony just wasn’t interested. he sighed “Bruce what the hell is wrong with you?” he asked himself while staring at the ceiling “why can’t you just, stop liking him?”

The older scientist made quick work of disrobing, momentarily standing in front of his full-length mirror in nothing but his boxers. He wondered, casually, what Dr. Banner's reaction might be should he come out in his skivvies-- a fun mental exercise, perhaps, considering, in all likelihood, any of the wild sexy scenarios his mind could drum up would be a far throw from the actuality of Bruce telling him to quit goofing off and getting dressed. Tony hummed softly as he put on the dress shirt, tucked it into a pair of casual slacks, and slipped a sport's jacket over the entire ensemble. He turned sideways to give himself a look over. Eh, good enough. If he ran into any paparazzi in the park it wouldn't look too embarrassing on the front page of the New York Times. Tony exited his wardrobe and did a slight double-take when he found his lab partner lying on his bed. "Hey now, don't fall asleep on me, big guy, unless you feel like explaining to Pepper why a 'rage monster' is in my bed," he grinned through the joke.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:41 am
Bruce kept his eyes closed laughing internally at that fact, he was pretty sure Pepper wanted him in Tony’s bed almost as much as he wanted to be there. Maybe even more given that she had taken to telling him whenever they were alone that he should just go for it, Jekyll and Hyde situation aside. “I wouldn’t mind that conversation too terribly.” he said grinning eyes fluttering open as he pushed himself upright. His breath caught in his throat at the sight of Tony in that shirt, it always killed him and he didn’t know what the hell he was thinking telling him to wear it. If he hadn’t spent his life since the accident practicing control tony would be pinned against a wall and ravished at that very second. Instead he took in a shaky breath and managed a quick “you look nice, lets go.” before standing up and almost bolting out the door as to avoid the sight before him for as long as he could.

Tony shrugged, not quite sensing the newfound urgency in Dr. Banner's steps. His shoetips stopped just short of the elevator. "Maybe I should take the stairs this time," he said jokingly. "You know, self-defense." He ran his fingers along his own still-slightly aching sides.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:59 am
Bruce held back his comment, knowing that this time if he spoke the words in his head it would be more than obvious how he felt about the breathtaking man before him. “I promise I wont tickle you” he spoke, though i make no promises about pinning you up against the wall and doing other things to you. His mind finished silently, he took a deep breath before putting on an almost fake smile. “come on tony dont you trust me?”

"Oh, I trust you," the innovator said semi-sarcastically. "I trust you to lull me into a fake sense of security." Regardless, he stepped in beside the other scientist and hit the lobby button. At least his sport's jacket should serve as partial armor. If nothing else he could go put on the Iron Man suit and then they'd see who was laughing. He chuckled to himself at the thought, absently messing with the cuffs of the shirt Bruce had recommended.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:28 pm
Bruce stepped back and leaned against the wall farthest from Tony attempting to put as much space between them as possible. he really had no idea what was going on with him today but he had a sneaking suspicion it had something to do with the other guy, who seemed to have just as many feelings towards the man before him as the scientist. “I promise, I wont even touch you unless you ask.” Bruce said without thinking before mentally bearding himself for the way it could be taken. Oh well he thought there was no going back now.

"Aw, now, I didn't say I wanted you to be a stranger," Tony said, sidling up closer to the man who was trying to seclude himself off. Jeez, now he felt a little bad. Bruce probably never got a whole lot of human contact-- at least, not with anyone who knew what he could become. Tony couldn't care less about that though. He threw an arm over Banner's shoulders chummily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:58 pm
Bruce relaxed a bit, for being such a genius and having so many people fawn over him Tony was pretty bad at recognizing how Bruce felt about him. Not that he minded in the least he would much rather leave things like this, The engineer’s arm comfortably hung around his shoulder. Bruce didnt think he had ever felt more at home. ” Are you sure you’re not afraid to touch me? Aren’t you afraid ill turn into a giant green rage monster… Or worse, Tickle you?”

"Nahhh..." Tony said, leaning some of his weight on the younger man. "You've got it under control. Though, I'd hate to imagine if the Other Guy were to tickle me. Probably break my ribs with those big green fingers."  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:12 pm
“Probably, Tony… he would kill you” Bruce said seriously considering the idea before pulling away from Tony. “that’s why this, is not a good idea.” he said gesturing at the space between him and Tony before crossing the elevator using every ounce of self control in his body to do so. He stood pinned in the corner by his own fear of hurting Tony.

He really needed to learn when to keep his mouth shut; he'd just made things worse by kidding around. "I don't think he saved me just to turn around and kill me, Bruce. He may be big and green and not know his own strength, but he's not a monster. Tony sighed softly, looking at the ground. "I wish I could get you to understand that..." he said quietly.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff