Submit

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:27 am
The laughter of the other Mearh was contagious; BK couldn't help but giggle himself as he drew. At least he seemed to like the froggie he had drawn on his chest. He nodded and jumped up, mimicking as best he can the frog he had just adorned his friend's chest with. "Of course! We have to jump in as many puddles as possible before they dry up!" Spotting a prime specimen sitting right in the center of the road, BK crouched down and sprang, landing in the puddle hard enough to dislodge a few flakes of drying mud from around the edge of his chest.

As he looked around and spotted a second puddle, he started drumming a tempo with his muddy feet. As he leaped and splashed into another, and then another, he began to chant with each new splash:
Doctor Grimloch went to Mimloch (splash!)
In a shower of rain! (splash!)
He stepped in a puddle right up to his middle (splash!)
And was never heard from again! (SPLOOSH!)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:29 pm
As soon as the Ista moved to start jumping again Sacha eagerly joined him. His smile grew almost too big for his handsome scaled face as BK started to sing. This stallion was too much fun. He laughed and started to jump in time with Bk's and he joined the other in the chat. It was like they dancing this new friend was so very clever!

Right as Sacha was singing the last time with BK he ended it with a loud yelp as he landed in a puddle at the edge of the road which gave way and Sacha and the muddy water slid into the ditch on the side of the road. As the bright stallion lay in the pool of muddy water he could not help but start laughing really hard. "Ohhh! That was.....so scary!" he panted between laughter.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:41 pm
"Wow!" BK gasped as he jumped out of the puddle with a squelching sound and dashed over to the ditch where he had seen Sacha tumble. Looking down and seeing that his friend was alright, he laughed and slid down to join his friend. "That LOOKED scary; like the ground just.....ate you!" He looked down at the pool of water and chuckled. "I bet if this ditch got really full, we could swim in this; we'd just do laps by the side of the road and say hi to people as they walked by." He laughed at the thought, picturing the looks on the faces of anyone caught in the rain and looking for shelter along the road. "We'd be....the elusive Mud-Mearh!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:53 pm
Sacha grinned brightly and gave a nod, "Oh yes it was so scary. Oh my it must have looked just like that! I think that the ground really did eat me for a moment there." He sat up and looked around them. "Oh wow we so could!" he stood up to look over at the path and smirked, "Oh I love that! Mud Mearh!' he giggled, "And the more daring wanderers we can draw into the mud to play with us. So BK you can swim right? Maybe we should start working on filling this ditch with water next time it rains and we can be real mud Mearh or if you like we can even go and find a place to swim and try it out!"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:40 am
BK stopped laughing to ponder this new development. He could indeed swim; he found it was necessary to learn just in case the wrong people ever came looking for him. But finding a place to swim, hmm........ "Well, there aren't very many places to swim in the woods, unless you count the rivers, and you don't want to swim in those unless you like being carried away and thrown over a waterfall. The farms have ponds, and sometimes ropes and things to swing from!" He looked eagerly over at Sacha. "Would you happen to know any of the farmers around here? Maybe one of them will let us use their pond! And with all the rain that's come and gone, it's sure to still be good and muddy!" He blinked and looked down at his muddy feet. "Though we'd have to be more careful; I've heard the big ponds have things in them that like to bite feet."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:49 am
Sacha thought a bit, "Well...I don't really want to be carried away. I was almost eaten I don't think I should push my luck. But farmers...." he racked his brain trying to think if he knew any and shook his head, "I don't know any farmers...but I do know of a pound that I play with some fishes in in the winter..." he stopped in mid thought and his eyes went wide, "No way there are things that would eat mud Mearh! We will just need to cover ourselves head to hoof in mud and let them know what we are so they wont even dare trying to nibble on us!" He smiled and reached down into the ditch picking up to handfuls of mud before plopping them on Bk's shoulders and started to smear the mud all over the other's arms.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:55 pm
"That sounds perfect! And we can always make our own playthings if there aren't any. It can't be that hard to figure out!" He laughed as his friend stooped down to pick up mud and plopping them on his shoulders, causing them to droop a bit with heaviness. "Well, I suppose no fish or snake would like a mouthful of mud! It's definitely best that we go to your pond then; the way we look now, we'd probably scare the farmers so bad, they'd come after us with pitchforks and chase us right back into the mud puddles!" BK reached down to scoop up his own handful of mud to smear all over Sacha's arms, copying him as though looking into a mirror. "So how far away is this pond of yours?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:58 pm
Sacha grinned brightly, "Oh I am sure we could!" He giggled as BK's shoulders dropped a bit but he quickly spread the heavy mud over the other's chest now and stomach, having covered the other stallion's arms. "I like mud but a mouthful of it is never fun." He smirked and then looked a bit thoughtful. "Oh your right I am sure they would chase us! But if we made it to the puddles we would ahve the advantage and might be able to make one or two into Mud Mearh as well!"

At the mention of distance Sacha's scaled hands stopped moving and he turned to look around biting his lower lip in thought. "Lets see...I should not be too far...five minutes walk at most. It is big enough for some small fish but nothing impressive." He smiled at Bk and moved to gently and carefully smear a light layer of mud along the other's muzzle and cheeks.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:08 pm
BK had to keep from doubling over in laughter at Sacha's words; he settled for tilting slightly forward and shaking with suppressed giggles, letting a few drops of mud fall down onto the road. "Oh goodness! Us throwing mud at the farmers! That would be so funny! But then, if one of them recognized me, I would probably never be allowed near their farms again, and I really love running through their wheat fields."

BK used Sacha's pause to reach out and smear mud on the other's front, feeling a little sad as he remembered the nice pictures that he would be covering up. "Small fish are fine, so long as there aren't any big fish....or snakes. I don't want a bite from them." He looked down and imagined little fishies taking a taste of his legs and dashing away spitting muddy bubbles, and the grin returned to his face. He wiped his finger on his freshly applied chest, getting a dollop of mud on it, and proceeded to draw muddy eyebrows and a mustache on Sacha, trying not to give himself away with his ever-widening grin.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:19 am
Sacha smiled brightly at the laugher of his new friend and the words. "Oh my, so we would not want to go and scare them then. I would not want to ruin your future fun!" He giggled and could not help but wriggle a bit as the Ista started to smear his front, tickling him a bit.

After a moment of thought he smiled, "Oh I have never seen a snake there...but I was only there during the winter..." He spoke softly as he watched his friend gather up some mud on his finger then apply it to his face. It did not feel like he put much on him but with that grin on BK's face Sacha raised a both his normal brow and the one drawn on with mud, "Oh what is so funny? Your smiling so big..." he giggled, "Do I have something on my face?" He could not help but break out into a full laugh not just a giggle.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:39 am
"And even if they don't recognize me, they might not want to go back out into their fields if they thought two big monsters were out there just waiting to pelt them!" BK chuckled at the idea, though he knew from past observation that a farmer would sooner pull a tooth out than let a good harvest rot in the fields just because of some mud creature. It was their livelihood after all.

At Sacha's inquiry, BK bit his lip in an effort to hold in the laughter that was threatening to burst out of him before replying. "Noooooo.......just some mud....." But when he started dotting the face with what was supposed to be either chicken pox or pimples, he couldn't hold it in any longer and doubled over with laughter, the extra mud on his finger smearing onto his elbow as he held his arms close to his chest.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:19 pm
Sacha's eyes opened a bit wider, "Oh no we could not have them abandon their fields! We would not get food then." he pouted only for a moment before he started to laugh again. He felt the soft touches and realized that his friend was purposely doing something to make him look funny but he did not care so much since it was making BK so very happy. "Yes...so mud huh?" he joined in the laugh then reached out to take ahold of BK's wrist and pulled the arm away from BK's chest, "Lets hurry to the pound before you make more fun of me." he teased and stuck out his tongue.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:47 pm
For a split second, BK's eyes widened with alarm; had he pushed his new friend a little too far and offended him? But the sticking out of the tongue set his mind at ease, and he laughed as he stumbled at the pulling and broke into a trot, looking behind at Sacha. "It was just a bit of fun! Besides, the day's still young; you'll probably have plenty of chances to get me back!" With that, he slowed down a bit to wait for his friend to catch up; after all, he had no idea where this pond was.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:52 am
Sacha shook his head, "Why would I want to get you back? We are having fun I am sure I look a site to behold." he said and started to trot after his friend. He was easily able to catch up to the Ista's pace.

With in 10 minutes Sacha led them to the small pound. It was deep enough that it would go chest high on Sacha at the middle of it and there was just enough room for them to be able to swim a few strokes in any direction. "Well here we are. I guess it is more like a bit of a bath than a swim pound. But at least we can play in it."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:36 pm
"Oh I don't know; sometimes getting even can be fun too, as long as you don't hurt anyone." BK was happy to let Sacha catch up and even lead for a little bit, since he still had no idea where the pond was. And right he was; it seemed like no time at all before they had reached the pond and stood on it's shores. He beamed as he looked at it; he wanted so badly to cannonball in, but without knowing how deep it was, he could very well bust his behind and then their fun would have to end because of him.

"It's a great pond!" he said enthusiastically, and he immediately began to wade out into the water. "Whoo! That's a bit cold!"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff