Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jola trotted around, intent to find her heart's match. She was starting to feel a lot more confident here, even if being around lions still made her a little nervous. No one had really shown her a negative side, and she remained extremely polite to those that were in classes above her. It was only common sense, and she didn't mind it one bit. Living here, and being a merchant meant that she was relatively safe, and never went hungry. It was a vast difference.

Today was a big day. She was ready and confident to completely express her feelings for Tamu! If she could just find that handsome cheetah....sometimes he seemed to hide too well, but her black coat was hard to disguse within the forest. His brown must help him a little bit...or Jola was just going blind!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image

Relaxing in the shade, Tamu couldn't think of much else to do other than stare at his out-stretched toes. There was no need for him to go out and search for anything; luckily, thanks to some help from his wonderful....friend, he was all stocked-up.

Speaking of which, where was that dark female now? It seemed as though as soon as a single mention of her slipped into his thoughts, he could no longer think of anything else. He didn't mind it, though, since he really enjoyed thinking of her, as creepy as it may have sounded. It was a relief, after a day of work to recall some interaction, some movement, some -

Um. What? Blinking a few times, Tamu could feel his heart start to pound. Why was he thinking about her like this? He had never experienced a feeling like this, and a chill shot up his spine quite suddenly.

Feeling his nerves, it didn't take Tamu long to figure out what was going on. He was happy, but...what if it wasn't the same for her? Looking around from his darkened spot, his eyes caught sight of Jola's figure, and he was a little afraid to move, but called out anyway. "J-Jola!"

Polette
Crew

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:36 pm
Jola instantly froze, knowing that voice that called out her name. She glanced around...and saw his face! She couldn't help herself, and broke out into a huge smile. "Tamu!" Well, that would make things a lot easier!

It was going to be hard to tell him everything, but...she had to start somewhere. She trotted over to him, her fuzzy legs snagging a bit in the loose, low foliage. She learned to love it here, because of Tamu.

"Hey, how are you?" she smiled, joining Tamu in his little spot. This was it....sometime soon. She was more excited than scared, she admitted to herself.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:36 pm
Watching her smile at him made his heart jump a bit. She was so adorable, Tamu could hardly believe that it was the same female that he had met that day out in the rogue lands. Even then, though, she was probably the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

Fidgeting on his paws, he swished his tail behind him. When he was around her, he was always so nervous about every little thing he did; he really didn't want to do something stupid, but it was sometimes inevitable.

"I'm good, now." Giving her a grin, his day was made so much better now that she had come around. He hadn't really been doing much of anything today, so this was wonderful. Maybe now he could figure out how she felt; though the thought scared him to pieces.

Polette
Crew

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:18 pm
"Me too," she said. "I-I mean, I'm doing good now, too!"

Whew, she nearly lost it there. Her excitement just sort of felt like it was going to burst. What was she waiting for? She wasn't certain on what, but it was hard to hold still well.

Well, she could try to bring the conversation back around to it. "Um, I remember when I first came here, I think you said you were the only cheetah here." She paused for just a moment before continuing. "Do you know if that's still the case? I'm not super...social so I don't really know, myself."

Polette

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:27 am
"I'm glad." Pushing his brow together a bit as he smiled, Tamu's nerves were beginning to show on his face. She almost seemed a bit different today, and it really made him nervous; was it something he did? Did he say something before to make anything weird? This was all, of course, presuming something in fact was different.

Letting out a small sigh, Tamu turned, finally convincing himself that he had just become overly paranoid when it came to Jola. He just really didn't want to mess anything up between them; if anything, he wanted the reverse.

"Ah, if I think about it..." Tilting his head up, his eyes searched the leaves as he thought. "...I believe it is just us." Giving her a grin, he really didn't mind it. In fact, other cheetahs might have meant competition, and Tamu was already so unsure of himself. "But it's alright if you're not all that social. You've always got me, right?"

Safaia

Polette
Crew

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:43 pm
Jola was trying to not feel overwhelmed by the moment. It just felt so perfect, and she was scared that she was going to screw it up! Deep down she knew that regardless of how silly she was being, Tamu wasn't going to go anywhere.

"I do. I always have you, Tamu. I appreciate it. You're so good to me. I....I love you, Tamu."

They were the words that she had wanted to say for so long, but she wanted to make sure that they meant everything when she said them. She felt it with every fiber of her being...she loved him!

Polette

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:03 pm
Looking up at Jola, Tamu's face froze for a moment. His eyes were wide, glued on the dark female; for a moment, everything just froze. His mind went blank, and he thought he was stuck in one of his dreams. But the wind kept blowing, and he could feel its touch against his face.

This isn't a dream, is it?

But it couldn't be real, right? There's no way that something so amazing could happen to him, right? But he could feel the breeze against his cheek, and the warmth seeping from the dirt beneath his paws. No, this was real, and he was sitting there, a part of it.

Wait. If this was real, and she just said that, he was just...sitting there? Oh no. Oooooh no. Taking a few blinks, Tamu snapped himself back to the present situation. What was he going to say? He had to say something - there was no way he wanted to mess all of this up and create some terrible misunderstanding, because he felt the same way.

"I...." He paused, his heart leaped up through his chest. He could feel it pounding in his ears, and his whole body heated up. "...me...me too." He looked down for a moment, voice soft, but returned his gaze to her, giving a sheepish grin. "Jola, I....I think I've always loved you." Well, maybe not always, but it was hard to think of a time with her when he didn't have these feelings.

Safaia

Polette
Crew

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:54 pm
"R-really??" The shy cheetah had begun to come into her own lately, and she knew that it was all because of the support that Tamu offered her. She still wasn't the best merchant in the Suka'Fumo, not by a long shot...but she knew she would get better. It would be a slow process, but with Tamu's support the two of them would prove to the lions around them that cheetahs were just as talented!

"Heeh..." she leaped up and nuzzled him, suddenly feeling how flushed he felt when she let her face rub up against his chest. "Well, I'm glad that we're both...a little nervous together." She felt like nervousness meant that it was a true, honest feeling.

"I'm...happy. Thank you, Tamu." She looked up at his face, so close....and smiled warmly. "I'm sorry it took so long for me to finally say something...slow as ever."

Polette

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:16 am
"There's really nothing to thank me for." A sheepish grin on his face, Tamu knew that if anyone should be doing the thanking, he should be thanking her. "And I mean, if you hadn't said anything, nothing would have ever changed. And Jola, you have to know, I'd wait for you forever." He turned his head, showing a surprisingly calm expression as he looked at her. Giving her a gentle nudge, Tamu was more than glad that Jola had spoken up; even if he would have waited for her to say the words, it would have been in the almost-painful role of a friend. Being the cheetah that he is, though, that role would have been more than enough, as long as it meant that he could remain at her side.

"It's a perfect match, then, since we're both nervous." Averting his eyes, he let them wander towards the treetops to try and keep his heart from pounding any harder. All this time, he thought Jola was just the most perfect cheetah he could have ever hoped to meet, and now she was beside him, feeling the same feelings he was. It was really a dream come true.

Safaia

Polette
Crew

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:38 pm
Jola swore to the stars above, it felt like her own heart beat was racing just as fast as Tamu's. Her breath was a bit short, and she felt a touch of tingling in her toes...was this how love was supposed to feel?

"A perfect match," she echoed, letting the words tumble out of her mouth, seeing how they felt as she let herself absorb them. Yes. It wasn't always the easiest, being as shy and nervous as she had always been, but it lead her to him.

"I'll thank you for being you....f-forever." Aahhh, it sounded so silly when she said it out loud!! She tried to hide her embarrassment with a bright smile to Tamu, extremely grateful that they were relatively alone.

"S-so...what's next?" She wasn't sure what to expect, and was too shy to really push it any further than her next statement. "Can we just...stay here a while?"

Polette
for some reason i think you wanted this rp to be like two more posts longer??? smack me if i am wrong ok

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:15 pm

"I-i um..." Tamu could feel his face get even hotter than it already was. What did come next? He hadn't really thought that far ahead. Heck, even this moment was miles ahead of what he'd already imagined.

"I think that would be magical." He felt a little silly saying it, but it was the truth, and Tamu would never lie to Jola. "We can stay here as long as you'd like." Trying to stifle a nervous gulp, he carefully moved his tail to gently touch her, his eyes darting off in the distance. They could be anywhere in the world and he would still feel as amazingly happy as he did right now, by her side.

Safaia
(( AAAND PAN TO BLACK ))

Polette
Crew

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out