Where anyone is welcome!! 

Tags: love, yuri, roleplay, yaoi, romance 

Reply Yuri/Yaoi Roleplays
War terms(Yuri, yaoi, bi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would your character fall in love with?
  Valles
  Marisska
  Or both?
View Results

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:58 pm
Two nations quarrel after land, treasure, and who knows what. No one really know why the war had started or who actually started it. The nations are locked deep in battle for months on end. Smoke and black earth could be seen for miles. Villages and towns become deserted as the war rages on. Women and children were sent away to allow the men to fight so harshly amongst themselves. Only royals know why they fight. Months of blood lost and lust. Finally, Kingdom X had enough and contracted a man to lead their armies to finally end this annoyance.

The new commander is named Valles. He is strong and bold. He is a fierce fighter and a clever foe. Those on battle field who managed to escape have reported back. “He is two places at once.” They shuddered. After being informed of this. The prince/princess of kingdom Y decides to stop them as soon as possible. Soon enough though the prince’s forces ride into battle only to fall. Some escape and some are dead. The prince/princess was tossed off his/her horse and soon a sword was at his/her throat.

The prince/princess was disarmed and dragged into the main tent. He/She was chained and guarded. With in the tent, he/she saw a foe from Kingdom X staring right back at him, a smile perched his lips. The foe was the kingdom X’s old commander. With the prince/princess captured, the commander could easily convince the king to agree to kingdom X’s terms. However, two other fully armed and covered head to toe armor, enter. They wore the exact same armor and were the same height. “My king will pay you for you’re services and thank you for helping my kingdom.”

The helm of one was taken off revealing Valles. “Leave.” One side to the joyous male.Valles' mirror image walked pulling a knife when the male started to argue. There was a difference to them the prince/princess noticed as he realizing heels were sounding from the one with the knife. “You are long away from your legion Commander. Mine are within inches of me. Return to your tent and I will inform you of my decision come the morning. “ Valles told finally. His mirror image removed her helm. Twins watched the commander leave and both stare at the prince.

What happens to prince/princess after he or she is left with Valles and Marisska?

I kind a had a hit of inspiration. This can go interesting ways. You're character could fall in love with one or the other or maybe even both. What would the royal chose? They are twins remember so they are the same aside from gender. Not too picky. Remember hot and dirty scenes either time skip or Pms. Pm or post(quoting please if posting. It doesn't actually tell me in the notices) to join.

I am the twins.

Name:Valles & Marisska
Pic:User ImageUser Image
Bio:Valles and Marisska were once middle class children full of life and extremely happy. Their nation ended up in a horrible war in which the twins ended up in a camp and were subject to many things until the war ended. They escaped from their torture and started their own company. Each twin took over one part of company. This company was a legion of men and women who fought in wars for nations of Valles and Marisska’s choosing. They always get their views and manage to figure out the underlining goals of the nation they fight for.

Valles is the older twin. He spends most of his time spying and creating combat moves. He is about 6 foot 1. Valles is mostly a sword and crossbow kinda fighter. He tries to keep wars to a minimum so that another set of children don’t suffer the same fate they did.

Marisska gathers food and supplies while insuring the weapons are sharp and worth her while. She is about 5’7 using sword and knives in her fighting form. She helps those who are wounded during her spare time. Though she has some issues for men while Valles has issues with royals and upper class beings.
Side you are on: our own.
Who are we against: Whoever threatens us.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:14 pm
Is this char profile okay?

User Image
«« ЄЪoɳү++++++++++++++++

Name: Ebony

Bio: Ebony is the tenth child of the king, but is the first child of his fifth concubine. Because she is the daughter of a concubine, who died in childbirth, she doesn't have much going for her. She wasn't going to be queen, nor was she significant. From the age of five she always snuck into the the army base and there she learned military strategies and how to fight. By the age of 20 she was one of the kingdom's top warrior and had finally felt the love of her father. Later her father, the king, appointed to be the military leader, and she was off to war.

Because Ebony always had the usual princess lessons along with warrior lessons, she had never had time for herself. Due to the fact that she was always with people much older she never truly felt love, or have friends, and she didn't have the best social skills. She often looked at her sisters, well half-sisters, and she envied them. Yes, Ebony was more beautiful, but her sisters knew how to talk to people, how to charm people, a skill that Ebony knew little of. Because she was always alone she was bullied by her siblings when she was young. The only way she escaped the cruelty of her siblings and the sadness of being alone, was by going to the library and reading the old folk tales and story books.

When she turned 21, the age of marriage, she didn't find any of her suitors good enough, so she ended up marrying no one. The reason for this was because deep inside she always felt an attraction towards women, but she never said anything, because this was frowned upon. Due to this she gave up on love, she told herself that it was a hoax and that true love was a urban legend. This made her dislike the idea of love, and she always thought bad of it, saying that it was dumb, but was that what she truly thought of it?

Personality: Ebony tends to keep to herself and she is very independent. She is often seen as a tough, cold hearted general to the people under her. She is very strict when it comes to training the people in her army, causing her to be one of the best generals. Although she is beautiful, she never had a lover, and she expected her to never will. She never found a man who was good enough for her and though she knew she was attracted to women, she knew that it was never going to be possible.

Zara_The_Huntress

cutie_maddy111
Captain

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image

The princess was disarmed and dragged into the main tent. She was chained and guarded. With in the tent, she saw a foe from Kingdom X staring right back at him, a smile perched his lips. The foe was the kingdom X’s old commander. With the princess captured, the commander could easily convince the king to agree to kingdom X’s terms. However, two other fully armed and full armored entered. They wore the exact same armor and were the same height. “My king will pay you for you’re services and thank you for helping my kingdom.” The old commander started.

The helm of one was taken off revealing Valles. “Leave.” One said to the joyous old commander.Valles' mirror image walked pulling a knife when the male started to argue. There was a difference to them the princess noticed as she realizing heels were sounding from the one with the knife. “You are long away from your legion Commander. Mine are within inches of me. Return to your tent and I will inform you of my decision come the morning. “ Valles told finally. His mirror image removed her helm. Twins watched the commander leave and both stare at the princess.

Valles stared down at the Princess calmly. Marisska checked out her weapons cleaning off the blood that was spilled on the metal. When done both of them circled her slowly. "What to do with this one..." Valles sighed rather annoyed. "If we leave her that commander, I wonder how long they would go without touching her." Valles paused behind her while Marisska was in front of her lightly grasping her hilt at the thought that came from her brother lips. "How true." She muttered low. Valles walked next to sister standing. Their dark eyes stared down at the maiden. "She is the tenth child of the other king...do you really think keeping her for ransom would burden him so?" Marisska informed while crossing her neatly wrapped up hands. Valles narrowed his eyes deep in thought.

Valles leaned in inches from Ebony's face. A few strains of his black mane fell into his face He stared at eyes. "Princess, why are these nations at war?" He asked while Marisska pulled her knife out staring at the metal. "Was it your side or the other?" Marisska asked next. How strange a question for these two mercenaries whom of which just slaughtered her men.

User Image
cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:05 pm
User Image
«« ЄЪoɳү++++++++++++++++

Ebony glared at the old commander as he dragged her in. She had half a mind to spit on him out of disgust. She understood that they were enemies and he was supposed to treat her bad, but there was just something about him that made her hate him. As they chained her up she stood still not wanting to say a word, in case they wanted to make her say more. She was actually quite tired, from the fight and from being forced to go to the enemy camp. Due to how tired she was, she didn't notice the armed people walk in. What woke her up was the sound of the disgusting old commander's voice.

By the time Valles said something she had gotten herself together to be aware of her surroundings again, trying her best to stay silent. When the commander left she couldn't help but smile a little. That old piece of crap got what he deserved. Suddenly she noticed that there was two of them... twins. As the two conversed with each other she looked at the two. When they said something about the old commander touching her she couldn't help but cringe at the thought of that. Being only the tenth child she never had to pay much to politics so she had never seen the twins before. She let the two talk as she looked around thinking of ways to escape, but stopped when Marisska pointed out that ransoming her wouldn't mean much. The fact did hurt, but it was sadly true.

She finally paid attention when Valles asked her a question. The lack of distance between the two of their faces and the fact that he was looking into her eyes caused her to blush a little. "I'm not allowed to know of the reasons of the war... I am just sent to fight. Whether or not my father is right, is none of my business.... she said in a calm and formal tone as if her life was not in any danger. "Also putting me up for ransom is useless... I mean nothing to that man" she said, this time with a hint of disgust in her tone.

((OOC: Sorry if I replied wrong I got confused when you said princess, because I didn't know whether you were referring to Ebony or Marisska))

Zara_The_Huntress

cutie_maddy111
Captain

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image

Valles backed away. He grew grim and silent before the male started walking about the princess. He didn't like how the women responded. “She is like them...zombies;doing what they are told without a mind. “ Valles uttered as he glanced the woman. She would fight without knowing the cause or care if her father was killing needlessly or for some greedy means. “And, here, I thought we were the mercenaries. Maybe she should be one instead.” Valles chuckled lightly.

Marisska sighed hearing that and pulled her knives out. “How true brother.” She was colder than her brother. The female twin lightly touching metal blade checking its sharpness. “Since we can't ransom her then there’s no need for her.” Marisska told, “Should we just start cutting parts off and hanging them at her lands border towns? That should enrage them slightly, but they would start grieving giving us time to sneak in and do what is needed to the kings.”

Valles shrugged as he went towards his sister. “It should be easy enough.” Valles muttered deep in thought. “We just have to deal with the 32 men here and the general. No doubt he has already sent a message to his king.” Valles thought. Marisska smiled darkly at the comment. “Marisska we would have to do it in one go.” Marisska merely tilted her head with the same smirk. Valles knew her all too well. She already wanted to slaughter half the men on first meeting and her hatred of all men did run deep. Valles closed his eyes briefly. “It should be easy if we started with her kingdom and then the other. “ He started. His eyes drifted to see how the princess thought of their ploy. It surely showed Marisska's insanity and Valles had yet to show.

Marisska grunted clearing her throat. “Should we explain the plot to her in case this is just bouncing off this zombie?” Marisska said curiously as she was already in killer mode. “We are just going to kill her anyhow.”

Valles hoped by insulting the woman he would provoke a response out of her. If that didn't work, he was sure the plan to kill both kings would capture Ebony's attention because why would mercenaries try ending the war that way...

User Image
cutie_maddy111

(( OOC: It still worked out in the end. Lol.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:47 am
User Image
«« ЄЪoɳү++++++++++++++++

Ebony sighed, this was quite frustrating. She personally wasn't sure of the reason of this battle. All she really ever paid attention on was her fighting and some close friends, other than that, she didn't pay attention to anything else. Typically she tried her best to keep out of the usual gossip, whether it was political or not. She only did things as she was told, not questioning it, for she did not care much for her life, so why question things? At that moment she didn't care of whether she would be killed or not, she just didn't want the innocent men to be hurt.

With a sigh she looked at the two of them "Look if I knew, then I would say it. I was sent here to fight, nothing else? The reason? I don't care. I was just told that it was for the best of the people, so I never questioned it. If you are going to kill me, then so be it, I don't care, but please don't harm the men outside. They all have a family to go home to, a lover back home, a sister, a mother, a father, please don't hurt them... they're innocent. They know not of why they fight, they just follow orders and so do I." she said in a stern voice. By then she figured out that they would most likely kill her, whether she would beg for her life or not. All she can do now is try to save the lives of the innocent men who are outside.

"Look to escape you don't have to go through the soldiers.... theres a secret passageway under that rug over there.... I dug it up a while ago...no one knows about it but me. If you don't trust me then bring me down there and to the other side with you then kill me then" she said looking over at the rug in the far left corner.

((OOC: What is the reason? You never stated it...))

Zara_The_Huntress

cutie_maddy111
Captain

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image

Valles eyed her carefully. Royals were the worst thing in the war to deal with. Princesses, princes, dukes, and so many others were just pawns. Pieces on a board and just as mindless without a puppet master pushing them about. Valles' eyes were cold to the woman now. He took a deep breath. He was like his twin in so many ways. As Marisska murderous rage was triggered by men, Valles was triggered by those who only did what they were told and never thought of the after results. The dark haired male ran his finger through his hair thinking how to solve their dilemma.

This interrogation from the twins came from their hate and their reason for living. Their life mission was to insure the women and children of the war were safe and their suffering was minimum. As Princess Ebony pledied for her mens lives, the word innocent sounded in his ears. Valles' dark eyes fell on his sister. The long haired woman that reflected his face was already preparing herself. A smile on her face revealed her dark nature. Before he could utter his own thoughts Marisska moved.

Marisska had finished getting the weapons she wanted and put her raven hair put in a mess ponytail. Marisska stretched slightly and listened to the upper class woman. Her eyes fell on her brother who was debating what to do. She on the other hand already made up her mind about the situation. The word innocent had her brothers eyes on her at that instance. She didn't even realize she was grinning so. Valles still viewed her as innocent when she wasn't. She turned to Ebony. The warrior woman walked over to Ebony crouching down to her level. "They were just following orders...Then, they can follow through their orders of dying with honor." She said bitterly. "If they had any sense they would have defended their homes and loved ones instead of running out to do your fathers orders." She stated, "Once they placed themselves in the war they were no longer innocent. No one is innocent in a war of two kings fighting for a meanless cause that no knows or understands. " Marisska saw Princess Ebony as a warrior and a great one. She seen Ebony fight and knew she cared for her men as a leader should. However, she was following orders without a second thought as to why they fought, why they were sacrificing.It was a shame as the woman before her was beautiful even as she just came from battle.

User Image
cutie_maddy111

(( OOC: I just ignored the last paragraph and tried to give Ebony a little hint of Marisska's mindset. Hopefully I did not make Marisska too psycho. ))  
Yuri/Yaoi Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games