Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lapis Lazuli Academy of Adepts

Back to Guilds

This is an academy where all races are welcome. Especially in this dire time of need. 

Tags: Roleplay, Supernatrual, Adept, Academy, Fantasy 

Reply Off Campus
Secret Underground Hideout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar Kyubi

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:10 pm
ViaryTheDragon122
Animas Wilder

User Image
Iris then went to her regular act. She became bitchy and cocky again.
"About time you two got here. And that explains a lot about that one vision of seeing two Muramasa's. He can create doppelganger's of himself."
Iris then easily lock-picked out of the chains. She stood up and rubbed her wrists.
"Now... we have about over one-thousand people to kill. Easy enough."
Iris, on the inside, was screaming for help and that she needed more people. That she couldn't believe that she would actually join the Black Hand only for her sister. But she reasoned with herself that the safety of her sister is better than where Iris stood. Iris then made both of her arms turn into blades. Her eyes gleamed with a brighter golden color.
"Let's do this."

Crimson:uh hey iris....bad time to ask but don't you need a meister to be at your full potential i mean you havent trained like veckle i talked to rose and she said your miester only died like 3 mounths ago.....what im trying to say is you want me to wield you?
Veckle:he has a point iris  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:33 pm
Animas Wilder

User Image
Iris scowled and turned to the two.
"What, do you take me as a weakling by myself? I don't need a meister and I never will. Got it?"
Iris punched the wall beside her, making a huge hole in the cement.
"Don't take me as a foolish little weak weapon without her meister. I'm strong... and I'll stay strong as long as my sister lives."
Iris knew she just blurted out that she wasn't as strong without her own sister. That everything she did was for her sister. Iris practically facepalmed herself. That is her own weakness. Her family and her care. She needed to stay strong. Rose won't be able to grow up being strong without Iris, and she knew it.  

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Lunar Kyubi

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:20 pm
ViaryTheDragon122
Animas Wilder

User Image
Iris scowled and turned to the two.
"What, do you take me as a weakling by myself? I don't need a meister and I never will. Got it?"
Iris punched the wall beside her, making a huge hole in the cement.
"Don't take me as a foolish little weak weapon without her meister. I'm strong... and I'll stay strong as long as my sister lives."
Iris knew she just blurted out that she wasn't as strong without her own sister. That everything she did was for her sister. Iris practically facepalmed herself. That is her own weakness. Her family and her care. She needed to stay strong. Rose won't be able to grow up being strong without Iris, and she knew it.

Crimson:did I ever say you were weak*puts a hand on her arm*I nearly pointed out you'd be stronger with a meister but you obviosly resent me and that idea so *takes hand off and steps back* I guess it was a bad idea  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:51 am
Animas Wilder

User Image
Iris glared at Crimson.
"I don't need a meister and I never will after how he treated me. I'm staying without a meister now."
Iris then scowled.
"But, I admit. Fighting like how I usually did made me get captured... so I'll let you be my meister but only for now. Any time else that I let you be my meister is when it's of dire importance."
Iris then jumped up and turned into her katana form. This form, she was able to actually steal some of her enemies soul energy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Lunar Kyubi

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:01 am
User Image
ViaryTheDragon122
Animas Wilder

User Image
Iris glared at Crimson.
"I don't need a meister and I never will after how he treated me. I'm staying without a meister now."
Iris then scowled.
"But, I admit. Fighting like how I usually did made me get captured... so I'll let you be my meister but only for now. Any time else that I let you be my meister is when it's of dire importance."
Iris then jumped up and turned into her katana form. This form, she was able to actually steal some of her enemies soul energy.

Crimson:thank you iris.
Veckle:you two ready yet *surounded by 30 dead suits*
Crimson:yeah sorry Veck *runs into the batle smileing*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:23 am
Animas Wilder

User Image
Iris image appeared in the blade.
"Let's just get this over with."  

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Lunar Kyubi

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:31 am
*About 4 hours later 5 since they left they were done thebattle was over crimson had several slashes to his arms back and chest but he was fine and he had done well with iris as his weapon*
Crimson:ugh *Coughs up blood* im glad that's over
Veckle: the battle may be won but this wars not over.
Crimson:whatever. you ok in there iris youve been kinda quiet?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:46 am
Animas Wilder

Iris turned back to normal and let go of Crimson's hand.
User Image
Iris sighed, too tired to keep up the act. Instead of her usual strong tone, it was soft and caring.
"I'm fine. I used a bit too much energy in my last fight, I thought I would turn back any moment during this fight."
Iris sighed again.
"All I can hope right now is that Rose is alright with Eve and Arien."  

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Lunar Kyubi

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100