Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:33 am
I totally want to it's just

idk
WHAT

I feel so bad because he always asks and I just tell him another time and we continue on our sexual escapade but ugh
we've been trying to work our way up there and stuff because he really really wants to try it but he's got a big peep and i just think it's going to hurt so bad

also there's the whole me not wanting there to be s**t on his d**k thing

lsg this is a weird question but do you have tips...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:27 am
I've had one friend who tried it and she was crying cause it hurt so bad and they had to stop.

I've never done it and don't really plan on it but from what I've heard
lots of lots of lube, and try and relax cause the more tense you are the more it'll hurt.

idk make sure it's something YOU want to do.
i wouldnt feel bad about saying no, at all.  

LeRaven

Felin Greenleaf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:15 am
I could but I think I'd get in trouble for overly graphic topic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:35 am
butts are weird  

Tenacious Travis

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150

a moon full of stars

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:32 am
clean your pooper well, use lube and a condom.

maybe helps if you're drunk?

idk, i only did it once, his d**k was kind of average size i guess but it didn't hurt at all. but i was super drunk. it was kind of boring though.

i'd do it again but probably with more interesting playthings.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:04 am
Get fingers involved before penises.
Also it seriously works better if you're on your back instead of on your hands and knees; you're legs are spread so there isn't as much resistance, your vajay and whatnot are right there so he can idk finger you or use his thumb to play the tambourine on your c**t (you ladies like that right).
Just get super way lubed before with fingers 'n stuff, have him press himself against you without actually going in, and work your hips so that he goes in at a rate YOU'RE comfortable with.

If you guys do it right you'll c** your brains out first time.  

Xahmen

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:22 am
Xahmen
Get fingers involved before penises.
Also it seriously works better if you're on your back instead of on your hands and knees; you're legs are spread so there isn't as much resistance, your vajay and whatnot are right there so he can idk finger you or use his thumb to play the tambourine on your c**t (you ladies like that right).
Just get super way lubed before with fingers 'n stuff, have him press himself against you without actually going in, and work your hips so that he goes in at a rate YOU'RE comfortable with.

If you guys do it right you'll c** your brains out first time.

heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:22 am
Also try pulling one of your knees up to your chest, that seems to help too.

uhhhh, "explore your own uncharted territory" beforehand and get a feel for the difference between the normal initial "Oh this is kind of uncomfortable" feeling of discomfort and the "OH DEAR JESUS MY a*****e IS RIPPING APART" kind.

It's gonna feel real ********' weird at first, but if you just go with it and shrug it off from what I understand if it's being done right the discomfort goes away pretty quickly.  

Xahmen

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:08 pm
i think it's gonna be a while before i actually am comfortable enough to say yes, i want to ease into it, but damien you are so helpful as always  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:13 pm
Anytime ;D  

Xahmen

paper giraffes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:27 pm
Poop beforehand and have a real good shower to help clean errythang and then like Damien said, work your way up. If he just shoves his peen up there is it gonna hurt like a ******** and you'll never wanna do it again.

Also Laci Green made a video on this so you might wanna check it out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:40 am
Also, counter intuitive, but, push out. And I know if you're scared to s**t on his d**k, that might be the last thing you want to do, but it totally helps.  

Boarding School Reject

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 am
oooh alyssa thanks I didn't know she did. <3

bsr: luckily we talked about it and he's completely prepared for whatever happens, he realizes that that's a possibility but that risk comes with the decision to actually do it
thanks for the advice <33  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:24 am
Basically even if it sucks and you hate it, you should pretend it's awesome and then someday soon you should slip him the surprise fist.  

Xahmen

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:32 pm
WOOPS HOW DID MY FIST END UP THERE  
Ladies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items