Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply Ladies
okay wtf happened here (tmi, esp. for brittney and damien)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you guys are probably gonna laugh at me
  :(
View Results

belfaroooo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:13 am
you know cause they think he's gross.

but anyway, long story short sam fingered me last night, while sucking on my boobs. hell yeah, am i right?

well idk if i am right because i couldn't tell if i was having an orgasm or not. like when i do it to myself it kinda just washes over me and my whole body shakes and stuff, and i don't recall that physically really happening last night. i mean my whole body was shaking, it was feeling really good, he would get me really close and then I COULD NOT TELL, FOR THE LIFE OF ME.

i also can't tell if i have any hickeys or if it's just the lighting like seriously dubya tee eff.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:29 am
you can generally get yourself off way better than anyone else can so it's possible you just got really close and that's it, i mean if you couldn't tell if you had an orgasm then you most likely didn't

see what happens another time  

breedney

O.G. Smoker

belfaroooo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:08 am
breedney
you can generally get yourself off way better than anyone else can so it's possible you just got really close and that's it, i mean if you couldn't tell if you had an orgasm then you most likely didn't

see what happens another time

first of all LMAO YOU ACTUALLY WENT INTO THIS THREAD

second of all thanks for the input. i figured that was what happened.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:08 pm
Yeah if you couldn't tell, probably not an orgasm or possibly the orgasm just wasn't that intense.

On the other hand, I have way different orgasms if I'm doing it or if he's doing it. It could be possible that you didn't recognise it if you were expecting it to feel the same?  

Vitamin Crack

captain buttcheeks

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:42 pm
personally i feel like orgasms come (lol) in different levels, some may be like a thunderstorm while others are surprisingly fleeting, yet still there. with my boyfriend i've never really had a major orgasm yet but i know that i have felt one anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:16 am
Actually I think there's been the odd time where I've wondered the same thing. Though one way I can tell usually is in the build up, it feels like there's a lot of tension down there and the whole area is just really warm. After orgasm, it feels like that tension down there is all relieved, and any further stimulation just doesn't feel like it's building up to anything.  

Vitamin Crack

belfaroooo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:22 am
Vitamin Crack
Actually I think there's been the odd time where I've wondered the same thing. Though one way I can tell usually is in the build up, it feels like there's a lot of tension down there and the whole area is just really warm. After orgasm, it feels like that tension down there is all relieved, and any further stimulation just doesn't feel like it's building up to anything.

that's exactly how i felt! it was so weird!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:20 am
just because i think he's gross and stuff doesn't mean i'm not willing to help, especially with sexual things

p.s. you keep texting me while i'm at work so that's why i never respond  

breedney

O.G. Smoker

belfaroooo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:35 pm
breedney
just because i think he's gross and stuff doesn't mean i'm not willing to help, especially with sexual things

p.s. you keep texting me while i'm at work so that's why i never respond

oh I'm sorry I'll try to stop doing that.

and thanks.

Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff