Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Morniing-Rose

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:14 am
Hiya~

My name IRL is Cierra, and i'm new here, smile . I haven't been very active on Gaia (considering that I joined last year, was active for around a week, but didn't log in again until a few days ago), but i've decided to give it another chance.

Some stuff about me... I like anime and video games, I enjoy to cook/bake sometimes, I like having people to talk to, I love stuff with hearts on them ( heart ), I like to swim, clothes, etc. And, I always try to be as friendly as possible~

On the flipside, I tend to be depressed and lonely a fair amount of the time because I don't really have any friends IRL and most of my "friends" online have grown tired of me, I guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:20 pm
Hi I'm xXBunnyboo1312Xx (Friends get to call me bunny) you may call me bunny-himesamaruleroftheworld =w=; I have a joking personality most of the time, my favorite color is green, I like to watch anime and I sometimes draw......... =w=; Idk what else to put here but hi I hope I can find some long lasting friends here  

deaactivated

Business Bunny

17,325 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:22 am
Hiya Everyone!~
My Name is Ally but I'd respond to Either, Ally, Ari or Aria~ 3nodding
I'm 19 years old and I rarely act my age~ (Mentally 13 forever) Hehe
But I do know how to be serious~ Usually~
I'm that girl with the interests that range all over the map.
An addict to Horror movies and Anime (Don't even get me started on the Horror Anime emotion_kirakira )
I live by the phrase: Inside every Girl is a Princess
*Thank you Barbie*
Music is what keeps my life in check, I don't know what or/ who I'd be without it~
I love to sing! Anything! Theme songs, Musicals, Radio
And making friends is something I never get tired of~
I adore storytelling and consider my imagination both a blessing and a curse. It's so crazy that My imaginary friends are still around, haha. Not that I mind them. It's all in good company~

Currently I live at home with my Parents and Three younger siblings. To my dismay I'm stuck doing Online College courses (Blech) And I'm hoping that next year I can join my friends on an actual campus and start learning to live on my own. Lately Gaia is my source of daily Social activity. (We moved to a neighborhood were I know No one, and all the kids are like... Elementary - middle school.) Bah.

Probably should'a mentioned earlier that I talk. A lot. Hehe. I can't wait to be apart of this super sweet guild family~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:32 pm
My name is Kelly. I'm actually fifteen this year and an Asian. My birthday is on the 1st of April, yup, on April's Fool but I prefer no fool on my special date. Maybe just a light prank. I love Gaia just like all of you because my real life isn't that fun all the time. I hope we can be friends or perhaps sisters because at school most of the time I'm alone. I like rainbow colours and I actually an amateur artist. Lastly, love you guys!  

kelly chu

Sugary Waffles

comickit

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:37 pm
Hellooo~
(better late than never right?)
I am ppastel. I have a fascination with mystical things. Stories, stones, cards, books and much more. I love making new friends so please do send me a message. I can't wait to meet you heart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:25 pm
Hey everyone.

My name is Sophie and I am 16. Gaming is my life, followed by art stuff. I'm looking to make some new friends.  

Buttery Cookie Face

Fiery Keys

Quotable Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:06 am
Yo! I'm Fiery Keys! I'm the captain of: Fairy Tail: Let the adventure begin! Please join my guild and help out. My hobbies are reading, writing and surfing the net. I love Gaiaonline.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:08 am
Hii~ I'm Pudding, but some meanie already claimed Pudding as their username, so I hadta settle with Stawberri since I'm a stawberri flavored kitteh~! I-I won't really make any claims about my personality or stuff like that because I'm really bad at judging stuff like that for other people, and I'm sure I'd be even worse at doing that for myself! I joined Gaia only recently, so right now I'm still trying to figure out how everything works and stuff like that~ Hopefully I'll be able to stay active here and elsewhere on Gaia for a while! ^^  

Stawberri

Feline Strawberry

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Brianna_RoxyXoxo

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:23 pm
Hello my name is Melina. I have been a memember of this guild for about 6 to 7 years but never really introduced myself! Im 22 and im from St. Louis! Nice to meet everybody  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:33 pm
sparkle reporting <:
im most probably not a male
and im lame to be around

17 soon  

smoll world

Toxic OTP

Choppaz Loaded

Anxious Bear

7,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:41 pm

Name: ScarlettAlice
Nicknames: Ring, Yuuki, Nym,
Silent, Alice, Sakura,
Mama Mashie, Mama Alice etc
In my world I Like Anime Guys and Girls
But in real life it's dudes
I'm 4'11 yeah I'm short
I'm a Fangirl { but I'm not a obessed girl that ruins the fun of Fangirling}
I Roleplay and I like meeting new people

Personality
I'm kind, independent, Fun
Childish, bit of a rebel, loveable,
weird, a oddball

Likes & Love ☆
☆Likes going to church
☆Hanging with my family and Friends
☆going out to eat
☆movies and music
☆Anime/Manga
☆Novels/Books
☆pixar and Disney movies
☆ food, sleep, night life
☆ Elvis Presley
☆Having fun/ Making happy memories
☆ and many different colors

Dislikes [X]
[X]Dislikes- when my friends or family getting hurt,
[X]Dislikes- War, bullies, and cussing,
[X]Dislikes- yucky food, being awaken for a good dream,
[X]Dislikes-When people bug me when I'm reading,
[X]Dislikes- The beach, Heat, summer, and sweating.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:39 pm
Welcome Ladies! heart

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

Astarte of -CR-

Fuzzy Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:13 am
ScarlettAlice
Hiiiiii heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:17 am
Derilious_Lover
ScarlettAlice
Hiiiiii heart heart

Hello ^^  

Choppaz Loaded

Anxious Bear

7,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

xXChild Of FlameXx

Beloved Miko

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:16 am
Hi! My name is Meagan but I also go by Mari. I'm 21 years old and i've been on gaia for several years on an off. I like video games, anime, writing, drawing and music. I hope to make lots of new friends emotion_kirakira  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff