Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

LunaLaetitia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:44 pm
Thank you for accepting my new account you are hearted :3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:22 pm
User Image

Hello everyone, I joined this girly place as one of my last ditch efforts to find some reason to continue on gaia. I am so addicted to this place lmao. Call me Leo, NaeNae, Leona, or any other variation of my name. I joined gaia my freshman year of college, Jan 18th, 2006. I turn a year older on February 18th. You guess my age. Or look at my other haunts or profile lol.
I love to go on cruises, draw, read, and spend time with my husband...not always in that order hehe.

Leonaenae

Nomerico

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:06 pm
My name is Hannah, I'm 18 yrs old. I graduated HS in Nov of 2013. I'm not in college yet...I feel lost and I'm not really sure what I'm doing!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:29 am
Thank you for accepting my request Yokies! (even though we never formally met but I seen you in Verge here and there!)

Welp, I'm 26 and been on Gaia for quite a long time like many others around here. I've lost many friends over the years and kinda in a rut right now on the friend list sad

Hope I can met a bunch of you and we can have a good o' tea ta tea.

A little bit of me is that I'm an IT System Admin for my job.
I love my cat, I read lots of manga and watch a lot of anime.

~thanks~  

AliasBurn

Sensational Spectator

19,540 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:23 pm
erm.. Hi everyone.. I go by Roxy. it's not my *birth*name, but I perfer to be called that, unless we're close. Well, I'm new to this guild. I will try and post more, though I have things going on in RL and I'll be starting culinary school soon. ^^; Bu I will try to post as much as possible/ -waves shyly-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:23 pm
AliasBurn
Thank you for accepting my request Yokies! (even though we never formally met but I seen you in Verge here and there!)

Welp, I'm 26 and been on Gaia for quite a long time like many others around here. I've lost many friends over the years and kinda in a rut right now on the friend list sad

Hope I can met a bunch of you and we can have a good o' tea ta tea.

A little bit of me is that I'm an IT System Admin for my job.
I love my cat, I read lots of manga and watch a lot of anime.

~thanks~

heart
hello

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MsMash

Clean Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:50 am
Thanks for letting me join. cat_3nodding Hi girls...just call me Mash..this looks like it will be a fun place to chat and make friends. I'm a gamer, always looking for people to play AQW and other games. I'm sure there's a plethora of things we can chat about.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:06 pm
Hi everyone. =>
My name is Maddie, I'm twenty.
I saw this guild in the signature of a friend...
I tend to get along well with other ladies, so it really piqued my interest.
I'm a big gamer, and I'm also an artist and lover of roleplaying~!

a little hummingbird

Witty Conversationalist

ala88in

Kawaii Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:42 pm
my name is Jasmine but call me Music or Ninja
my favorite color is turquoise(mix of blue and green)
im 18
i actually always go on gaia im like adicted to gaia and its bad
i love going to the beach cause i always play in the water
im only friendly when your nice with me
im mean when your rude and mean with me (or with my friends)
but im friendly
i like being childish and really really!!! like when people call me weird (its like a compliment)
i like ninjas and everything thats like ninjas (knights,warrior,etc...)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:56 pm
          My name is Alicia and I'm 19 and I enjoy reading, writing, and playing video games.
          I haven't written as much as I would have liked to lately, but I'm planning to start writing more.
          I play video games a lot, mostly Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, and Sonic.
          but if you want to know anymore then I'd say you'd have to get to know me. o:

myawn

Anxious Wolf

shogako

Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:30 pm
Hello everybody..
To start off with, I'm Ginger, which isn't my real name but it's preferred.
My age? I'd rather keep it unknown.
I seem shy to strangers, but very outgoing with friends and family, and I have a fun time laughing with one of my best friends, Phoenix, my cat.
I love cats, giraffes, drawing, spicy food, and freinds. When a friend is sad or depressed, I'm the Mama Bear, always there to cheer and lighten your day.
I'm a PewDiePie, SkyDoesMinecraft, and TrueMU fan. Typically a gamer.
My goal in life is either to be a book writer or Kindergarten teacher..
I live in the U.S, with my parents, I have four cats and a beautiful Golden Retriever puppy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:04 pm
Um hi I was just looking for people with similar interests so I joined gaia. I like an utter miasma of things, sweet and spicy food, cute things, disney and pixar movies, marvel superheroes. My hobbies are reading, writing, web-surfing, watching anime, youtube videos, cartoons, movies. Um I can't really think of anything else to say about me soooo yeah! 3nodding *wave*  

altmuse

Astra the Fae

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:15 pm
Hi all.

My name is Ringo and I'm 23. I'm an avid gamer and wrestling fan. My favorite female wrestlers are Summer Rae and AJ Lee.

I'm currently playing Tales of Xillia, Pokemon X and Perfect World International. I'm also equally obsessed with Air Gear and Dragon Age.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:47 am
Hi there~
I'm Yuki, nice to meet you and everyone in this guild ^u^
I don't really know what to say sweatdrop ehe....
Well, I hope I'll be able to meet new friends here and have a great time When I saw this guild I was all ---> emotion_kirakira ..Lol xD
You can check my profile for more info about me or ask me questions..? xp
Oh and I use too much emoticons, by the way so if it gets annoying just tell me and i'll stop right away..
And thank you so much for accepting me to this guild, Thank you!~ emotion_yatta  

ShiAkaiyuki

Shy Friend

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

batsss

Beloved Combatant

22,275 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:22 pm
Hello! I'm brand new to this guild and have recently come back from a long hiatus (years) from Gaia Online. I'm trying to become more active but it seems like a lot of things have changed! The inflation is terrifying!

Anyways... I'm 24 years old, super femme, occasional cross-dresser, art school drop out (after 4 years!), painting instructor, and tattoo apprentice. I love arts and crafts, video games, anime and comic books, cute things, spooky things, animals (I have 2 cats and one rat), body modification, and Halloween! I can't think of anything else to say about me right now but I really hope to become immersed with this great looking guild and make a lot of friends!!  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff