Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
RISE & SHINE! (EVERYBODY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:10 am
Soon, my dear.

Sooooooon. > w<

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
STOCK-TAKE DAY!
If you remember the tribe contest from last year, 6 scrumptious kin and 4 awesome chickens are there...and more!
Jun's gorgeous mantis familiars and a couple of frogs. GET THEE TO THE THREAD!
Everything closes on the 31st of March!
RP, join, get an RP down, win something wink - hope you all enjoy!

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:08 pm
Sooooon indeed! Updated Tia, thank you! I love her. 8D

Sarano, I saw your PM and I hope to be able to sort it out soon. I am working on tribe things so I've not been able to handle it quite yet. I'll be in touch.

::chipper squishing of everyone in the vicinity::

...or NOW. GO GO GO 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:10 am
I vomit in my mouth every time I read Crossfade's description. I beg of you, please let me change it.

Crossfade is a handsome but incredibly cheesy buck whose attempts to pick up does doesn't always work.
[b]Crossfade is[/b] a handsome but incredibly cheesy buck whose attempts to pick up does doesn't always work.

There, that's... slighty better. I think. :S  

Amizade

Phantom

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:30 am
Haha Miza, I love you! Done. lol

Now, tribe event heads-up!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click for event!

We looked back at the entries because the event is ending soon, and we thought to just remind you guys who haven't yet participated to PLEASE DO!

CHICKEN AND MANTIS ALERT!
We definitely need more current tribe members for Jun's beloved mantises, so drop by with an RP post for a mantis ticket! smile
Feel free to quote me for RP (i.e. more tickets!), I'll be there!

Those boootiful fluffy chickens need love too - just let us know how your Kin would catch a runaway chicken!
The floofiest chickens are pre-existing members-only wink so get cracking.

The odds for the Kin are looking good, so you should consider throwing in for those as well!

Tiarana
EchoLimaFoxtrot
LOLLI qAq
Queen Kiriux

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:14 pm
Just letting everyone here know that Tree Knocking is open for rp at anytime.  

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:38 am
Likewise, anyone who wants tribe related RP with any of mine, just give me a holler. ;D  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:32 am
I think I want to try and get my hooves wet with tribe RP for Not For Eats... ninja  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:51 pm
HULLO FOLKS
I reckon by now you're all more familiar with the June flower event than I am, and of course RnS wants a piece of this pie. wink So if you're looking for tribe RP, here's your chance!

FLOWER FESTIVAL RP TIMES!
Seeking those specialized in odd plants and the like, and those who have developed plant-infused offerings to come along with suitable stock, mostly for sampling!
But as you know we love any sort of enthusiastic assistance so if your Kin wants in to help recruit and hawk our wares, please come along!

Rise and Fell will be leading the charge with our regular stock. All themed offerings you come up with is presumed to be projects generally conceived and helmed by your kin, with development overseen and done by the good folk of the RnD and production departments.

Let me know ASAP if you can make the RP and please post this form, mostly so we know what goods to be offering and who to direct relevant queries to.

[b]Kin:[/b]
[b]Duties[/b] (and themed stock offering(s), if any. Please provide a short description.):

If your kin is attending for fun and not work, feel free to pop into our thread when it's up to say hi to your 'extended family'! You know Rise always LOVES to see you.

and be blue
Amizade
Tiarana
Sarano_Krem
Lural
EchoLimaFoxtrot
LOLLI qAq
Queen Kiriux
Ruriska
phoenix kiss
Patmos of Endtimes
Amorpheous
SilverShieldwolf
~Twilight...Angel~
Scaramouche Fandango
Tygress Dream
The Cake Mage of Sheep
ashes to the wind
Dizzy_Kat
Annora Lyrisa
Sushi Surfer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:21 pm
I'm doing it man I'M DOING IT

Kin: Long Ago
Duties (and themed stock offering(s), if any. Please provide a short description.): do you even need me to tell you
I mean
yeah she probably dragged ALL of the mushrooms there. all of them. maybe she gets in a mushroom-selling battle with Corrosive or something. And, idk, she could just be an enthusiastic assistant XD  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:00 pm
Kin: Swiftly Tilting (Tipsy)
Duties: Tipsy has brought a lovely selection of logs brimming full of marigold wine. This new experiment has a bright, rusty taste, sweetened with liberal amounts of honey so that it is almost a mead. Though she has slaved away to make many logs full, this is a limited supply so get it while you can!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:08 pm
Maxx D
Can Sorrel include seeds to trade for other seeds for her personal garden as well?
Though, I'd imagine any and all edible things from such seeds would find their way into Rise & Co's stock at some point. Most like, Sorr would bring some seeds or plants after seeing what they produce.

Grin would totally be there as well, to do whatever needs done.

But I have no idea when I'll be able to jump in, got a busy week and weekend.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:41 pm
Tiarana
I was wondering if she might do the mushroom thing! DIS GIRL.

Patmos of Endtimes
Ace, Patmos! I would want to hit up some of that marigold wine meself.

The Cake Mage of Sheep
Yes she can, Mage! Rise certainly wouldn't say no, he's very loose about these things. lol
Just hop in when you can, we'll look forward to that!

And again, sorry for the upcoming quote anvil, the thread has been post!

RISE & SHINE AT THE FLOWER FESTIVAL!!!
Rise began the set-up so y'all can arrive and do so too, we'll welcome customers at any point. 8D Hope to see you guys there!

Amizade
Sarano_Krem
Lural
EchoLimaFoxtrot
LOLLI qAq
Queen Kiriux
Ruriska
phoenix kiss
Amorpheous
SilverShieldwolf
~Twilight...Angel~
Scaramouche Fandango
Tygress Dream
ashes to the wind
Dizzy_Kat
Annora Lyrisa
Sushi Surfer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:52 pm
Sorry I didn't reply right away! I thought I had, but apparently didn't. Ugh.

Smiles and Whatever, both, will be there. <3

So, I uh, actually had a thought about Whatever that doesn't necessarily need to have anything to do with the festival(maybe inspiration hits afterwards) in which he experiments with crystalized honey on edible flowers for things like garnishes?
Idk. You can place him wherever, I'm just trying to come up with ideas on what he'd do besides swoon over Fell all day.  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:51 pm
Maxx D

I meant to post this earlier.

Kin: Meticulous Owl
Duties: Helping with whatever is asked of him and showing off his new presentation rack, made from branches woven together into a thinly layered block(like a plate). can be used for food, flowers, etc. can also be adorned with leaves and such by placing them in-between the layers of branches.  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff