Welcome to Gaia! ::

Game of Thrones

Back to Guilds

When playing the Game of Thrones, you Win or you Die... 

Tags: Game Of Thrones, A Song Of Ice And Fire, Fantasy 

Reply Old Valyria and New
Guild Chat Space?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we have a guild chat space?
  Yes! Lets make one!
  Yes! Lets make two!
  Yes! Let's have all three!
  No, we don't really need it..
View Results

0tsutsuki Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:59 pm
I have had the idea to have 1,2, or all guild chat spaces for permanent use so we can actually roleplay the characters outside of the forums. The downsides to this is it will cost 100k for each chat space and also, we want to rp as the character, so that also means you must dress the part. Also, if you do agree on the idea, which one should we make? The fields cover most of the guild's regions, but the desert one is perfect for areas in Essos. Please give me your thoughts on this idea, vote in the poll, and tell me what you think.

~Alerie~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:44 pm
I'm not keen on dressing like my character, you know personally how much I change my getup.. I'm not made to 'look the part' but I can certainly still act it ^^  

Devonic Tomb
Crew

0tsutsuki Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:49 pm
Devonic Tomb

Yeah I know that well. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:56 am
I think its a splendid idea but i do not know how many spaces we should buy.. as you can see i am already dressed the part of my character eleanor, so i am all for dressing the part.  

Luthien Tinvuiel

Roamer

32,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

xxrainycloudsxx

Ruthless Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:14 pm
I'm sorry if this is going to be a problem, but i really can't dress like my character.
I haven't changed my avi in about a year in a half, and i planned on never changing it again. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:18 pm
As far as I'm interested...as I have a female avi, and will br playing 2 male characters, the crossplay I'll have to do may not convert. I know I tektek'd a Tyrion outfit, but idk if I'll wear it, even for a special event.

What I suggest is to try a run or two in towns, and if it has a large calling, to consider it for the guild. Also, we may be able to find new members in towns as well...so a bit of advertising, as well as a trial run?
*shrugs*  

The Ariadelle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

0tsutsuki Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:39 pm
The more I think about it, the more I believe it isn't such a good idea. =w= Reason being is obvious. We have people that are taking more than one role so it wouldn't work out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:57 pm
Yeah at first I thought it would be kinda cool, but now that I think about it, I don't really see a point in it. Having the characters out of their places in the RP seems irrelevant to me. I also have no clothes or hair styles that resemble Arya, and I don't have any money I can use to buy anything since I'm saving up for absurdly expensive items.  

ScorpionsApprentice
Crew

Desirable Lunatic

Old Valyria and New

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas