Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lapis Lazuli Academy of Adepts

Back to Guilds

This is an academy where all races are welcome. Especially in this dire time of need. 

Tags: Roleplay, Supernatrual, Adept, Academy, Fantasy 

Reply Lapis Lazuli Academy of Unnaturals~
Suggestions For The Guild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Signum Ignis

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:48 pm
An Absence Log would be useful-- it's much easier to keep track of everyone who will be gone and for how long. So a short, easy skeleton is in need for this Log.

Username:
Characters:
Reason:
How Long:

Something along those lines. Another thing I would personally recommend is a little bit of a longer profile skeleton. Getting to know your character allows longer posts and of course more in depth. I also believe that being lazy... simply shouldn't be tolerated, especially when it comes to one's own character. It's ludicrous, really.

ViaryTheDragon122

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:34 pm
Ignis Lunae Lux
An Absence Log would be useful-- it's much easier to keep track of everyone who will be gone and for how long. So a short, easy skeleton is in need for this Log.

Username:
Characters:
Reason:
How Long:

Something along those lines. Another thing I would personally recommend is a little bit of a longer profile skeleton. Getting to know your character allows longer posts and of course more in depth. I also believe that being lazy... simply shouldn't be tolerated, especially when it comes to one's own character. It's ludicrous, really.

ViaryTheDragon122

Well, first answer to your first suggestion. I will start making the absence log. And second answer to your second suggestion. This guild is for both literate and experienced roleplayers along with beginners. And some people are unable to write as much as others or go into great detail as some others can. It isn't ludicrous, they're just new to this.  

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Signum Ignis

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:45 am
ViaryTheDragon

Fair enough, but just keep in mind that there is a fine line between being lazy and being inexperienced. So my suggestion here is know and cherish the difference.  
Lapis Lazuli Academy of Unnaturals~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff