Welcome to Gaia! ::

Code Lyoko: New Generation

Back to Guilds

The lyoko warriors have defeated X.A.N.A atlast and graduated, but what happens when the supercomputer is up again and X.A.N.A is free? 

Tags: roleplay, code lyoko, X.A.N.A, Romance, new generation 

Reply Lyoko
Forest Sector

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deletexcxcxc

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:08 pm
O ~ The Forest Sector ~ O

Mystery reigns in the enchanted-looking Forest. Graceful trees, suspended in mid-air, let their roots dangle into the void. The Forest can be considered the most beautiful of the five sectors. It also has narrow paths rather than plateaus, though the chance of falling into the void here is less than in the Desert. Despite that, this is not the only sector where someone has actually fallen into the void. Yumi has fallen in the void in episode Cruel Dilemma. The trees also provide excellent cover, which can lead to traps. Like the Ice Barrier, there is simulated water in this sector, but in a much smaller quantity. The Forest is typically bright, but not as much so as the Desert. The Forest noticeably changes in the transition between the first and second season. In the second season, it is far brighter than before, appears to have more trees, and has larger land masses than it previously had. Throughout the series, the Forest sector is serves as the center of Lyoko's plot-related events. In an Episode a tower was in the middle of some simulated water. However, this was never shown again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:50 pm
ray materializes and lands. once landed she looks around "well i gusse we start walking." she says to kein once he materilizes.  

hinata_hyuga1314
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Zexion Illusion master VI
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:52 pm
Kein materialized into the forest sector and landed next to ray. "I agree with you. A.N.G.E.L. should be here in a moment since she's noticed that there's an activated tower here." Kein walked around looking for any of X.A.N.A's bugs in the area.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:56 pm
ray started walking forward. "hey Leighton how long till we get to the tower or A.N.G.E.L.?" ray asked. "i gusse we just go" ray said when Leighton didnt respond. ray started to walk with her guard up.  

hinata_hyuga1314
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:44 pm
Kein continued walking forward looking around the area. "This is strange. If X.A.N.A.'s activated a tower in this sector, it should be crawling with his bughs right now. However, I don't see any of his bugs anywhere. I've got a bad feeling that X.A.N.A's got some sort of surprise waiting for us." Kein thought to himself after scanning the area.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:39 pm
ray rounds the bend and all of a sudden stops. "well i gusse X.A.N.A.'S ready to show himself.ready?" ray asked.  

hinata_hyuga1314
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Umbra Animus
Crew

Friendly Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:01 pm
O~A.N.G.E.L.~O

User Image

Chapter One

A.N.G.E.L. jumped from the platform of Xana in the Desert Sector and fell through the various numbers and then appeared on top of the platform in the Forest Sector.
She walked though the wall and saw her two friends standing and apparently waiting for her.
"Hello. We should get going, we don't know when Xana's monsters are going to appear in and what the creatures will be here. So we had better get me to to the tower right now." She said calmly and quietly.
"I-If I may ask, what exactly is Xana doing on your world this time? I would really like to know if that's not too much of an inconvenience."
She looked at he two with scared eyes wondering of what kind of terrible thing that monster Xana is doing in her friend's world.

(OoC: Sorry for the late post sweatdrop I was busy.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:19 pm
Kein turned to A.N.G.E.L. "Well, as far as we know X.A.N.A. has possessed a musical instrument and made a girl play a tune that would put anyone into a deep sleep. With that said we should probably get going. I have a feeling that X.A.N.A.'s already preparing some goons for us." Kein popped out his blade held in his left hand, a centimeter out of it's sheath to draw it when the enemies appear.  

Crew

hinata_hyuga1314
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:33 pm
"hey A.N.G.E.L." ray said and nodded and got out her own weapons. "here goes nothing." ray took the lead rounding the corner poised for a fight.
(ooc: its fine happens to us all)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:08 am
O~A.N.GE.L.~O

User Image

Chapter One:

A.N.G.E.L timidly nodded and ran after her, hoping not to see anything, when she arrived around the corner her hoping did nothing, there was a small group of three Kankrelats running towards them.
"Oh no! Leighton, there are some of Xana's monster attacking!" She said while finding a place to hide.
"Kein!" she yelled, "There are some monsters! We could use any help we can get!"
A.N.G.E.L. sat in her tree cover while hoping that her friends will take care of those terrible monsters.

Umbra Animus
Crew

Friendly Gekko

hinata_hyuga1314
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:26 pm
ray started fighting but with so many kankrelats ray was taking a beating with out some one to help her fight." Leighton i need more ammo i'm dying here!" ray yelled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:55 pm
Kein noticed that ray was taking a beating from the group of kankrelats and stepped in. "Stay back ray, in the condition you're in right now you'll be de-virtualized in minutes. I'll try to take out as many of these guys as i can." Kein drew out his blade and rushed towards the group of kankrelats swiftly taking them out one by one while avoiding some of their shots.  

Crew

hinata_hyuga1314
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:41 pm
"ok if your sure. only a few minuites though A.N.G.E.L. needs atleast one of us in good shape." ray said and hid behind with A.N.G.E.L. to catch her breath  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:04 pm
Kein continued to cut down the kankrelats one by one avoiding their fire as best as he could. "Don't worry, i can handle these things without a problem. If a megatank or a larger enemy appears then you would have to worry about me." Kein finished off the rest of the first wave of enemies with a few scratches on his body.  

Crew

hinata_hyuga1314
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:36 pm
"thanks for the save and sorry guess I'm off my game today."ray said as her and A.N.G.E.L. got up.ray looked at her amount of ammo and noticed that Leighton refilled it. "i gusse were ready to set off ."ray said and started to walk.  
Lyoko

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games