Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image

XXXXXWolves and many pack animals have a certain mentality about the members of their pack. They're ranks range from the highest; the alpha, to the lowest; the omega. Everyone has a place in the pack unless your not considered one of the pack. If your not one of the pack there are few options for you. You will either be an outsider and never know of the pack. You could also be an outsider that is killed upon entering the pack's territory. Or you could be me, the pack's pet.
XXXXXI should have been a member of the pack by all rights, both my parents are. My mother is an omega but my father is the alpha. Thats right my father is the head of the pack, so I should have been part of the pack. I would have too if I had been born normal. You see the pack i'm the pet of is a pack of werewolves. While they are human during a good majority of the time, sometimes only changing during the night. I remain in the form of the wolf during the daylight and only at night if I try do I get to take on a human form.
XXXXXI am my father's failure, so to hide me from the rest of the world instead of killing me at my mother's request, I became the pack's pet. I am the pack's punching bag, whenever they have too much aggression or just feel like it. The omegas of the pack have the easiest job of any omega anywhere. I am below the lowest outsider, they won't kill me but i'm not pack and i can't be an outsider. Life for me sucks , if someone ever wanted to mate me I think my father would have given me away right then and there. I could almost hear him say 'Go ahead take him'. I want out of this life I live and away from the pack. If I can I just want to be an outsider, I've given up being a part of the pack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:26 pm
XXXXXA young male 'werewolf' seeks distance from what he once tried to call home or his pack. He's different from the rest of the pack, his transformations are quite different than any other than any other werewolves. For that he is an outcast, not accepted in the pack and yet he can't be released into the world. H elives a harsh life with only his mother's 'love'. He wants out however, he knows the alpha; his father won't risk exposing the pack to the humans in the town nearby. One night the young male makes his escape bolting to the town, can he make it before his 'father' catches and drags him back?
XXXXX[X] is a human who lives on the edge of town. All his life he never thought he fit in with those around him. He has always been more attracted to the wilderness and the forest life. He relishes in the sound of wolves howling and it is one night he hears them draw unexceptionably close that he steps from his house to find one dart into his home.

Name: Bray
Personality: Bray is skittish of people, years of abuse from the pack has made him so. He is cautious and quick to cower. Even so he can be very affectionate and curious when he is sure no harm will come to him. If he is too far cornered however with someone not of the pack he was born to he turns defensive and aggressive.
USS: Uke
Wolf Form: User Image

[Need someone to play [x] note they will be bitten and transformed into a werewolf later in the rp so please add wolf form. If you wish to join send me a pm with the title of this rp, with a bio and a sample of your writing unless I already rp with you]  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

sebastian147741

Enduring Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:53 am
Alikia Tsuki

here. that ok? ^_^""  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:02 pm
User Image
(if he becomes a wolf)
User Image
name: jay

{That worked just fine]  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:04 pm
Lungs burning in desperation as a being breathed in harsh breaths sucking as much air in as possible as he fought forward. He knew he had to keep going because to slow or stop would only mean either certain death or so much pain that he would wish he was dead. Already his body ached from more than just his run, lacerations covered his body some torn open once more as he had raced through the underbrush of the surrounding forest. He supposed he had deserved the injuries and in some way planned them. After all if he didn't have the injuries it wouldn't have taken the pack as long to figure out he was making another attempt at escape.

He had given soft whimpers to reveal to the pack the need to relieve his bladder and they had let him go. All the while however he had been planning as he limped away. He knew he had to relieve himself outside of pack territory because to have much more of his scent within his father's territory would only upset the alpha. He had positioned himself closer to the town at this time and when he thought the coast was clear he had made a break for it. The injuries did not help him in the least and when the pack had finally figured out what he was doing they had been on route to catch him.

He had run for a good solid hour when he had heard the first distant howl. Night was still upon him, the stars glimmering softly above. He did not pause to stare at their beauty, he pressed forward with more urgency. More howls came after that, some closer and he knew they had located him. Harder he forced himself to run faster to make it to the human's territory, just to the first den and maybe he would be alright. Maybe if he could get someone to come outside he could be free, he could run in the daylight get farther away.

All was silent for moments after a howl in the distant, then one commanding howl echoed through the night sky closer than the others. He recognized this one as his father's. Fear and adrenaline raced quickly through his blood. He could see the human's house now, just down a hill. He could hear padded feet behind him racing ever closer, then more howls, the whole pack was there. He was sure they would kill him upon catching him now, despite his mother's pleas. Yet more howls sounded through the air, these ones excited they were close to catching him and he was so close to the human's den. Suddenly he saw the human, it's dwelling opened and a man stepped outside as if curious to the on goings around its home. He didn't care what the human thought or was curious about however. He pushed once more darkness tickling the edges of his vision, he was hardly breathing now desperate.

He didn't stop, barreling into the human he crashed over him and slid beneath the humans bed, slamming into the wall. A bark of pain answered the meeting of the immovable structure and he collapsed. Muscles twitched with tried movement but they refused to comply. If his father decided to come after him anyway despite making it into the humans house he would not be able to move away. His body shook with anticipation and fear until he heard another howl, this one of anger at losing some prey, him. They weren't going to follow him, he was safe at least for the rest of the night.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

User Image
jay sat up in surprise, he could hear the wolfs again. he loved to listen to them,they were closer this time. maybe i can get to see them! geting out of bed to go outside he was knocked over by a furry animal. "wha?!" hiting the groung hard he turned. where did it go? seeind abit of fur under the bed jay slowly lifted the sheets.  

sebastian147741

Enduring Vampire

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:07 pm
((Please remember to change your S to $ if you have filled this rp!
thank you
VW))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:28 pm
sebastian147741

The dark colored wolf felt bad for knocking down the human but he couldn't, wouldn't stop himself when the pack was after him. He could hear his mother's howl as she had lost herself in the heat of the hunt not recognizing that it was him. He heard the human get up and slam the door closed blocking the pack from him. Still his body trembled in fear of the human's reaction. He had barreled into it's home, he expected some sort of reaction.

The dark colored wolf heard the human move around the home before finally coming into the room he had slid into and under the bed. Giving a half whimper half growl as the human drew closer, fur on the back of his neck raised as he expected the human to grab him as his father did and throw him from the house back to the pack.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

sebastian147741

Enduring Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

jay looks at the wolf, suprized. "hey little guy. whats wrong? poor thing, you scared me." jay reaches his hand out slowly, gentaly rubing his head. "how about you come out? i bet its dusty and crampted under there."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:02 pm
sebastian147741

Ears perked in confusion when the human said that the wolf had scared him. He shrunk back as the hand reached forward but the wall forced him to stay put. He couldn't move away and panic took hold. Green eyes shut fearing the worst. When the hand came down however it was in soft gentle strokes which had the wolf opening his eyes in more confusion. The soft prompting to come out made the wolf nervous but slowly he scooted under the bed till his head was just out looking nervously at the human.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

sebastian147741

Enduring Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

jay scoots back, so he could get out if he wanted. "see? your ok! so pretty..." jay smiles, pating the floor. "come here"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:10 pm
sebastian147741

The wolf was a dark color with bright almost forest green eyes that showed intelligence. He watched as the human scooted back and spoke to him some more. At the call to come forth the wolf slinked towards the human belly to the ground. Wounds across its body now evident, he stopped just out of the human's reach still unsure.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

sebastian147741

Enduring Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

"your hurt! oh dear...did the other wolves hurt you? poor thing...its ok, you dont have to be scared." jay smiles sweetly, still worried about the wolf.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:37 pm
sebastian147741

The wolf flinched back when the human got loud exclaim that he was hurt. He didn't know how to react with the man but he didn't seem to be threatening. He kept saying that he didn't need to be afraid. What the man didn't seem to know was that outside there were wolves that could and would kill him if he re-emerged.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

sebastian147741

Enduring Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

jay gets up "ill be right back." runing to get a sponge and bandages. coming back with them in hand he sets the wet sponge and wrap down. "come here. can i wrap those?"  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff