Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Sacha's Apartment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:34 pm
An one-bedroom apartment on the top floor of the complex. There's tiny kitchen with a fridge that's empty most of the time, save the exception of occasional take-out noodles. Next to that is the bathroom and bedroom (actually, it was designed to be a closet), which Sacha has managed to squeeze a one-person bed into. There's a shelf above it with a monstrous amount of books on bending, cooking, animals, and other various topics. There's some clothes stored under the bed, but other than that, the apartment is spotless.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:04 pm
S
achaAlves
User Image
• Sacha stirred, memories of last night blurry and mushed together. As she looked up, she felt drool on her chin and winced. "Ugghhh, gross!" She groaned as she saw she had drooled all over herself in her sleep. Sacha always did that when she was exhausted. She noticed she was strewn out on the floor next to her bed, a billion water-bending books surrounding her. "Jeez, did I read all of this? I don't even remember..." She rubbed her head and gazed out the window. It was still nighttime, she had only been sleeping for a few hours. Sacha groaned, picking herself up and reorganizing her books. She had most of them put away when she heard a thumping noise coming from the front door. Sacha decided to investigate, and when she opened the door, there was nobody there. But the hallway was covered with Amon posters, and an equalist symbol was spray-painted onto her door. "W-what the--?" Sacha gasped, and spotted a figure in all black running from the complex, "H-hey! Get back here!" Sacha cried, but he jumped over the fence that enclosed the complex, disappearing. It was pointless to chase after him/her now. Sacha groaned, and started taking down the posters while muttering some very choice words under her breath.•

nekko trash

Neat Noob

GayRebel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:17 am
UndeadPancakesXX

-l- Eun Mi -l-

Hotaru Tsukiku

User Image

yum_puddi Ruma Kansuwa yum_puddi

Ruma was jumping off house after house to get to sacha house quicker. "In no time ill be at sacha house" she said ruma smiled. then she jumped on one house and took a turn, but then she saw a person dressed in black that just past her. Ruma eyes widen " Sacha" she jumped as fast as she can to reach sacha house. Ruma finally got there and jumped over the fence" Sacha are you okay i saw an...." she saw amon poster and the equalist sign.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:48 am
S
achaAlves
User Image
• Sacha looked up to see Ruma and her eyes widened. "I-i swear this isn't what it looks like...." She put her hands out in surrender, Amon posters still clenched in her hand. She dropped the posters instantly, noticing that they probably looked pretty incriminating. "Some equalist guy just decided to redecorate my apartment, and I was just taking down the posters, I swear. You believe me, right?" Sacha rambled, squirming in her skin. •

nekko trash

Neat Noob

GayRebel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:54 pm
UndeadPancakesXX

-l- Eun Mi -l-

Hotaru Tsukiku

User Image

" i believe you, i saw a person dress in black when i came to your house" Ruma said taking off her shoes. " I think your ganna be a victom now" ruma said placing her shoes in the corner. she went in to the kitchen and turned on the sink and bend some water then she turned off the sink and grabed the soap. " Im ganna clean the wall ok".

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:08 pm
kusano123

S
achaAlves
User Image
"Phew," Sacha sighed, her shoulders relaxing,"That's good." She bent down and started picking up the posters again. Her face paled when she heard the word "Victim" but she laughed it off nervously. "Nah, it's going to take a lot more than a few posters to get through to the mighty earth-bender, Sacha!" She exclaimed, slapping a fist over her chest in pride. "Besides, I doubt that the equalists are out to kill anybody." She shrugged. She got up and threw most of the posters in the garbage can, and then grabbed some soap and water as well. "Thanks for the help, Ruma. I'm going to work on getting the symbols off the doors."

nekko trash

Neat Noob

GayRebel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:40 pm
UndeadPancakesXX

-l- Eun Mi -l-

Hotaru Tsukiku

User Image

Ruma covered the mark with water and frozed the top water part but the iner part was still water "I dont know they are dangerous, so im always on a alert" she moved the water that is inside the ice up and down.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:59 pm
kusano123

S
achaAlves
User Image
• Sacha leaned back, finally done with cleaning. It had taken hours and a whole lot of soap, but the complex was back to normal. "Phew," Sacha sighed, wiping sweat from her brow. "Thanks, Ruma." She turned and smiled. "I couldn't have done it without you." She dusted off her clothes and put her cleaning supplies away. "So, you want to go anywhere?" Sacha suggested. "Like, the park or something? I would say dinner, but I'm totally broke." She shrugged and turned her pockets inside out, both of them empty.•

nekko trash

Neat Noob

GayRebel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:09 pm
UndeadPancakesXX

-l- Eun Mi -l-

Hotaru Tsukiku

User Image

Ruma pulled out her mini purse and pulled out 4,050 yuans. " this is the money moka gaved meh so why dont we go to kuan cousine its on me moka loved me like her sister shes so nice" she said

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:18 pm
kusano123

S
achaAlves
User Image
• Sacha's jaw dropped. "Fff-f-four-thousand?!" She stuttered. She shook it off, trying to appear humble. "Yeah, that'd be awesome!"
Sacha nodded, but she trailed off as a frown came over her face.
"But I don't have any clothes that would fit the dress code...A-and isn't that sort of a place where people go on dates? You know, the heart-shaped booths, and the roses on the tables. Wouldn't that be a bit awkward?"
Sacha said, rubbing the back of her neck.
"I-i mean, I don't want to turn down the offer, It's just..."

nekko trash

Neat Noob

GayRebel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:31 pm
UndeadPancakesXX

-l- Eun Mi -l-

Hotaru Tsukiku

User Image

Ruma starting to think "lets see" she stared at sacha. " well i think i might have something for you to wear". she heard what sahca said about the couple thing "dont worry its fine"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:36 pm
kusano123

S
achaAlves
User Image
"Really? Alright, if you say so."
Sacha beamed, her cheeks pushed back by her smiled.
"Dawh, thanks, Ruma!"
She clapped her hands, excitement bubbling up inside her.
"Alright, water-bender, where to?"
Sacha smiled, mock saluting and straightening her back.

nekko trash

Neat Noob

GayRebel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:51 pm
UndeadPancakesXX

-l- Eun Mi -l-

Hotaru Tsukiku

User Image

"no problem " ruma went into sacha closet and took out 3 of her clothes and riped them up and and grabed a sowing machine and started sowing. "all most finished". a few more minutes past "its finishes here you go" gives dress to sacha
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:06 pm
kusano123

S
achaAlves
User Image
• Sacha flushed and went after Ruma. "H-hey! Those are my clothes, you crap face!" She cried, her arms flailing in the air."Where the hell did you get that sewing ma--" Sacha paused when she saw the final product. "H-hey, that's, kind of...cute." She sighed, pushed her anger down into the pit of her stomach, and forced a smile. "That's nice of you, Ruma. I'll go put it on." She changed quickly, the dress fitting well. She shrugged when she looked at herself in the mirror, since she really didn't dress up much. "Alright, let's go!" She said to Ruma, beaming.

[exit.]  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

GayRebel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:24 am
UndeadPancakesXX

-l- Eun Mi -l-

Hotaru Tsukiku

User Image

Ruma smiled and said " i'll buy you the clothes i tored up hehe" ruma went to the bathroom. "One sec i got to go change" ruma closed the door and then changed and she was wearing a black cute dress. "okay lets go". She forgot something " Oh i forgot to fill out my water pouches " she took out here five pouches and went to the sink and filled them and placed them on her both arm and leg and in here bra. " i am always on alert".

-exit-

(srry i havent replyed for a long time)  
Residential Area

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces