Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
WESTFEN | noon approaches... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One of the clan founders, Westward Bound, recently had a breeding (with Oathkeeper, for those curious), and the kids are going to Westfen. Doe 2 is up for grabs, but like her siblings, she must join Westfen.

Her two brothers are named No Bloodstains and Flame of the West, but there's no need to follow the theme. Her sister's name is Shameless.

Plot Note: West + Longclaw are the two clan founders and sort-of-best-buds which is most awkward considering that West is (and will be) banging his mom... Needless to say, neither is quite aware of the relationship and the common assumption is that they're distantly related somewhere up the family tree. I mean, have you seen Buck 4? emotion_0A0

[b]Name[/b] name for doe
[b]Three Word Personality[/b] uno, dos, tres
[b]Note/Plans[/b] Away on Pilgrimage/Aiming to be Hunter/Apprenticed to her Father etc. Whatever you plan for her to do in the tribe can go here!

This ends next Saturday at Midnight PST.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:59 pm
Name Watch From Above
Three Word Personality passionate, stubborn, dedicated
Note/Plans Apprenticed to her father sounds like it could be interesting~ DRAMA <3  

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:16 pm
Name Strong Foundation
Three Word Personality Determined, Soft-spoken, Loyal
Note/Plans Found is quite happy to be a builder, and would be apprenticed to her father, to whom she looks up immensly. A loyal member of the clan. c:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:43 pm
Min why must you tempt me so? That doe is my favorite of the clutch and I have the best ever name for her, but I have just got 2 Kin and I must not be a greedy witch. *sits on hands*
I will, however, see if any of my current Kin would like your tribe. Later, when I can read and not go 'wtf is this I do not understand! User Image ' For now, I should maybe go sleep.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Hibiscus Mist

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:35 am
Name Risen Sunfall
Three Word Personality Dedicated, Caring, Strong
Note/Plans I think Hunter would be neat, not too hard for me to grasp I don't believe c:  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:03 am
Name Sunless Day
Three Word Personality Dark, stealthy, determined
Note/Plans Hunter  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:08 am
Name Direction on Fire
Three Word Personality creative, stoic, soft-hearted
Note/Plans It'd be fun if she were a gatherer. She'd enjoy helping out her tribe, but also, when she finds something that can stain, like berries, she goes into a sort of trance and paints something she's dreamed about. It'd also be fun if someone in the tribe ratted her out doing this, and they push her to be a seer, but she keeps refusing to be one, saying she doesn't know ho and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:07 am
Name Fire Groves
Three Word Personality kind, determined, willing
Note/Plans Fire would be apprenticed to her father, where she will learn about the clan and be willing to do anything for him. Probably ending up as a builder.  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:35 am
Name Fading Blush
Three Word Personality Outgoing, Tactful, Patient
Note/Plans I see her aiming to be a hunter with her tactful nature and outgoing personality. Her patience would be perfect if she were to take on any apprentice hunter in the future, but she would be very demanding of them. I think she'd be an active member of the Clan, trying to team up with Flame of the West and following her father around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:33 pm
Name As the Sun Sets
Three Word Personality Playful, Fearless, Inquisitive
Note/Plans I'd have to read up more on clans (I admit I haven't yet, sob) but I see her as a hunter/gatherer type, undaunted by what must be done, willing to take on even the most grand of tasks -- and having a low tolerance for cold weather. XDa  

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Jiiao

Super Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:51 pm

OH GOSH I'M SO NERVOUS /sweat

Name: Burning Sanctuary
Three Word Personality: Non-discriminating (different than 'accepting'), isolated, wishful
Note/Plans: Natural talent as a Seer. Spends time near Blackwater.
Likes to be alone, but doesn't discourage company.
Has no plans to become a Hunter or a Gatherer/Builder.
Doesn't know where her path will lead, but senses omens.

EDIT:: Changed name... sorry, I don't know which are taken >__<;;

EDIT:: I keep looking back here, and keep realizing I don't really know what I'm doing.
1. Does each member of a clan follow the clan traditions/mindset?
2. Can a new clan member NOT be an apprentice, or is everyone apprenticed?
3. Do Kin ever run away from their clans to join other clans?
4. Can a Kin be a clan of one? (Not a clan, but can they go off on their own, sort of like a nomad?)

Sorry I'm so new at this I don't really know what is going on.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:22 pm
Name Cottonmouth (like the snake)
Three Word Personality Vicious, Reserved, Contradictory
Note/Plans I'd really like to see growth of personality with her. She'd start as a hunter's apprentice and become a hunter for awhile. Because of her nature she'd do well at it, but it wouldn't really be the perfect fit for her, either. There'd be a sense of incompleteness for some reason (I'd love to plot this out further with the rest of the family to give this feeling some sort of reason). Eventually, she may have a clutch of her own, and she'd experience the builder/gatherer role of clan life. After many experiences, some good and some bad, she'd find her role as a Seer, realizing that sometimes there is more to life than meeting a goal-- and that the lesson learned in one's ambition is the true reward.

...though fresh gator is a very close second.  

StarScarred

Owlied

Timid Werewolf

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:51 pm
Name Beck
Three Word Personality Clumsy, Tactless, Arrogant
Note/Plans Silly little thing might think herself a child forever, but she's promised herself as father's tag-along apprentice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:09 pm
Name Attuned to the Sun
Three Word Personality Brazen, Honest, Intimidating
Note/Plans I would like her to be a hunter.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:38 pm
Name Living Amongst Flames (Burning)
Three Word Personality Purposeful, Perceptive, Sharp
Note/Plans

"There is pleasure sure in being on fire, that only those who are know." <-- Play on the madness quote

There are flames all around me.

Fire. Burning.

It sears against my sides and I am in pain.

But I look around me and I see. I see.

I see so clearly.

Look at them! The kin, they dance and jump and run in the flames! So many, all around me! Look!

LOOK!

The images are going around, and around, and around.

Too quick! My eyes burn!

They burn!

The kin! They're crying, they're crying! They're screaming and yelling!

Help me!

Help me!

Help me!

Hel-

Watch the kin.

They are walking and singing and laughing.

See them living amongst flames.

And they are coming. They are coming.

We are coming.

This is the future. See it burn.

I see it. And I burn so well."

Even as a foal, blind, speechless, no more aware of her surroundings than her siblings, Burning seemed to shake with some cruel knowledge that caused her to stumble and reach out to everything, all noises, all scents, all touches, she reached and reached, but for what even she did not know. When she opened her eyes, she seemed mad with the sights she was seeing and frantic in her movements, always seeing too much to be still. She saw flames everywhere, burning everyone one and it wasn’t until she began to see in colors other than those she had seen in the flames that she realized that not everyone was burning to death around her, that she was not the only one who stood without flames licking at her sides. Burning calmed then, became more purposeful in her actions, but she never stopped seeing little flickers of life and images in the colors of flame, nothing so strong as the visions in her dreams, but she still saw things in the reds and oranges and yellows that she saw in kin’s pelts and in the reflections of light in the waters, and even in the flowers.

Burning became an intensely focused filly, always very intent and very steady though her eyes sparked with a barely controlled madness. She never spoke, never cried out, simply watched with those mad, fire eyes. It might unnerve some, but she was efficient. Even as a filly, she showed skill with her hooves and small fangs in hunting and no kin could say that she did not contribute to the tribe. She had been presented with a hawk feather at the Sighting and she lived up to that. With her watching, she became extremely perceptive, the madness seemed to fade to the background, less intent on taking over her and more simply a part of her. As she grew into the graceful body of a doe, those around her found her silence unnerving, but there was something perceptively sharp about her. Burning never spoke, but she still communicated with those that she needed to. And always, in the corner of her eye, she saw kin running in the flames.

On her pilgrimage, Burning went into the swamp, searching the far reaches and looked into true flames that brought her visions so bright and clear she had to cry out. When she returned to the tribe, she brought back her voice and she brought back her knowledge, a clear, burning knowledge that spoke of madness, but was oh so certain and when she spoke, her voice was filled with fire. Now she spends her time nurturing a small fire in the swamp, tending to it to make sure that it did not spread into the burning inferno that consumed her naming dream, but large enough for her to see more than mere glimpses. She is a wealth of knowledge that could be helpful to all, but she is also highly self-sufficient, difficult to find and independent. Though she is hard to find, when you truly need her, she finds you. Sometimes in the middle of the night she hunts for the tribe, harkening back to what she had apprenticed as, but she is truly a seer, sure in her abilities and what she sees. She moves with undeniable purpose, speaks only when she needs to, and says only what is needed, and though some may not understand what drives her, she does and she knows it inexplicably.  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff