Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Chatterbox
The games of the Star Wars universe. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robertsanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:12 am
Tomthetank
The Lone Wolf Jedi
T.A.D
Ah yeah gotta love good ol HK-47, I did like Canderous' evolution. I was light side for the most part, but I occasionally took a darker path for the boots. Like the crystal on jeez what planet was that... the one you get to from Duxn..

You mean the one in Freedon Nadd's tomb?
In the bar on the planet there is the option to give something to a few different people, one of them gives a rare light saber crystal and of course other lazy ways to get ahead, like looting the museum

Damn it! I never got to do any of this! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:40 am
I hate both KOTOR, two of the worst starwars games imo.

If anything I want battlefront III to come out. My brother says the same thing. Battlefront II was one of the best games for Star Wars and a sequal would be amazing, so why give us Star Wars 1313 instead of Battlefront III?  

android873

Unbeatable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:16 pm
Well, KOTOR and KOTOR II are my all-time favorite games. Much like Gizmo, I played them repeatedly until either my computer threatened to explode on me or the numerous re-installs [from numerous restoration mods] caused the disk to fry.

I actually got to borrow the first KOTOR from a student teacher. Eric Kramer I believe. Cute too. He was young, good looking and a gamer. What more could you want? I'm surprised he let me borrow his copy of the game too. Quite an awesome thing to be able to do.

Although I wish I could have duct taped sewn Bastila's mouth shut gonk

KOTOR II I got later on and fell madly in love with it. I was upset when I learned of the cut content, but thanks to the lovely folks at LucasFiles, I managed to get mods that restored the cut content. [First time on the Droid planet I failed miserably at something and got stuck XD] Also seeing Atton and Mical's friendly rivalry was cute.

And of course HK-47 was great as always...but I wanted to punt Kreia out of the ship! I swear no matter what side you're on you always get bitched at....

I also played both paths for both games numerous times. I always liked being a Sith a little more...except even as a Sith I could not bring myself to harm the Gizka.....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:01 pm
The game is way older than me, but I was lucky enough to have an Atari 2600 in my youth. On that, i played my first every SW game and that was Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back.

My favorite of all time though, would have to be Star wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.  

Grandmaster_LSkywalker

Wheezing Smoker

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:23 pm
I've recently started Republic commando, really digging it so far.

I never got into the cut stuff in KOTOR 2, played it on my xbox, and thanks to my inability to replay agame after a period of time I can't bring myself to go back through it all to play it sad Though with kreia she just wanted you to essentially be je'daii, neither side as they both are flawed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:01 pm
Wow this is probably going to sound dumb, but the best SW game I played was the table top games. I loved playing it as a kid with my brothers and dad; then I started making my own campaigns when WotC bought the rights and made their own system I switched over to that.

I'm torn now, FF has started releasing their SW:RPG games now; and I want to check them out. I just don't know If I'm ready to switch over with such little content released.

More than likely as they release more content I'll switch over. But then again, I'd have to find a new crew to run the games with. My old crew's still down in Florida.

I loved the old games, I've played both Rogue Squadrens. But my first star wars game experience was Empire Strikes Back for Atari. I had the Super NES versions of Star Wars.

I loved KotoR's story, and played it so much I glitched the playtime stamp on my save file so that it read, somewhere in the hundred thousand hours.

I played Galaxies for a while until they redesigned the game from the inside out. I spent months actually working to become a Jedi, and then suddenly there were dipshit 12 year olds running around with lightsabers. So I cancelled my subscription.

I would get TOR, but I don't feel like paying money for a MSORPG, from everything I've heard I'm just not interested, and now the fact thats its switching over to free-to-play after less than a year. No thanks.

I'll just stick to the fantasy worlds I can create with my new friends!

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers