DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:46 pm
Come here to discuss the Daemons of fantasy base Warhammer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:37 am
Tough but can suffer drasticley from edeamonic instablity so your enitre army can disappear over a few turns with no help from the enemy.  

Traitor Jacknife

Seraphine-Exalted

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:11 am
Traitor Jacknife
Tough but can suffer drasticley from edeamonic instablity so your enitre army can disappear over a few turns with no help from the enemy.

ehrm... no they cant -.-''  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:32 pm
Seraphine-Exalted
Traitor Jacknife

I thought Deamonic intsability affected them how come it dosen't.  

Traitor Jacknife

Drachyench

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:33 pm
Traitor Jacknife
Seraphine-Exalted
Traitor Jacknife

Only when they lose combat and its however much they lost by, so the large units of demons are barely damaged.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:33 pm
Traitor Jacknife
Seraphine-Exalted
Traitor Jacknife

everytime the need to do a breaktest, but only then. wont die on the run like a 40k greater daeomon  

Seraphine-Exalted

Traitor Jacknife

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:34 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Traitor Jacknife
Seraphine-Exalted
Traitor Jacknife

Only when they lose combat and its however much they lost by, so the large units of demons are barely damaged.
I see thank you I was just curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:27 am
Ima have a Slaanshi deamonic legion army XO But I have no idea what to use for my Pleasure Seeker riders ._.  

nadescaflowne

Aged Lunatic

3,875 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Waffles! 25

MoonlightSun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:29 am
nadescaflowne
Ima have a Slaanshi deamonic legion army XO But I have no idea what to use for my Pleasure Seeker riders ._.
U do have every army don't you!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:43 am
lol, not all but a fair few, yus n.n; VC, TK, DE, Bretonians and 3 branches of Chaos as seperate armies. So if you count all of my Slaanshi armies as 1 which they will be in time, it's technically only 4 armies o.O;  

nadescaflowne

Aged Lunatic

3,875 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Waffles! 25

MoonlightSun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:50 am
nadescaflowne
lol, not all but a fair few, yus n.n; VC, TK, DE, Bretonians and 3 branches of Chaos as seperate armies. So if you count all of my Slaanshi armies as 1 which they will be in time, it's technically only 4 armies o.O;
I know alot about every army and their tactics, but since I just started last year I only play Empire (for now!)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:08 am
A good place to start is that n_n The downside of having multiple armies of course is cost though o.<; Espescially as they are raising the prices again in April x_x  

nadescaflowne

Aged Lunatic

3,875 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Waffles! 25

WNxHotSoup

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:38 pm
Just a guestion, but isnt this part of the chaos army and should be disscussed there? Daemonbeasts is different too, and has its own amry, deamons arent a seperate amry, part of chaos.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:47 pm
NightPredator11
Just a guestion, but isnt this part of the chaos army and should be disscussed there? Daemonbeasts is different too, and has its own amry, deamons arent a seperate amry, part of chaos.

That is true, but as said before it was it's own army with it's own set of rules.  

Daemon_King

WNxHotSoup

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:05 pm
Daemon_king
NightPredator11

That is true, but as said before it was it's own army with it's own set of rules.
still follow the rules of chaos.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces