The Wood Elves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cagalli Yura Attha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:31 pm
Something_Fierce
Any thoughts on the new models? Specifically the new driads, who thinks they are gonna be plastic?

And is Orion coming back?
driads? plastic? the new wood elf army deal on the UK site states "16 plastic Dryads"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:34 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Something_Fierce
Any thoughts on the new models? Specifically the new driads, who thinks they are gonna be plastic?

And is Orion coming back?
driads? plastic? the new wood elf army deal on the UK site states "16 plastic Dryads"

Awesome! Yeah, I haven't seen the UK site yet, just the American.  

Angelic_Executioner

Reddemon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:48 pm
www.uk.games-workshop.com

Id like to play Wood Elves. Or use em in a Warband  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:34 pm
I'm planning to start a wood elves army after the new models come out. The new "lord" with the great weapon looks awesome.  

shad0woo2

Karloth Vaolis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:15 am
im going to do a dryad army  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:32 am
Tulcaondo
im going to do a dryad army

Can you do that? An army of nothing bu driads and treemen? That would rock!  

Angelic_Executioner

KyotoYakimino

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:20 pm
Heya.
I just got to build some of the new models, a friend of mine got it all a day early (in the US).
Let me tell you, they are very very nice models.
And their new rules are wicked.
And yes, there is a treeman lord, a dryad hero, dryad troops, tree kin specials, and treemen rares.
All of which with 5+ ward saves!
It is very possible to have a just tree spirit army.

Remember: an army is only as good as the player.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:01 am
I just looked at the Dryad paint jobs on the us site. They are so cool! They have a bunch of diffrent bark colours from Birch to Red pine  

Reddemon

Angelic_Executioner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:07 am
An all dryad army sounds like more it could be more fun as an art piece than just an army. I love it when an army brings in more than just good rules, but creativity also.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:30 pm
All of the new models, including Dryads, are very poseble and very cool.  

KyotoYakimino

Gaki_No_Suzaku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:33 pm
Just putting together my Wood Elves together and the Dryads are very cool indeed, I was a little confused at first since there are so many arms and bodies to pose it with, the Archers are much simpler but again with so many assorted head, bodies and legs plus other bits and pieces to add to them putting them together was very easy and fun. The Glad Riders were pretty much the same case as the other plastics, beautiful, easy to asemble, fun to put together and to convert. I'm gonna be putting the lord with a great weapon together and paint him up today 3nodding It's looking so sweet!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:49 pm
Well it's actually call a Forest Spirits Army 3nodding Basically you can have a Treeman Ancient as a Lord, Dryad Branch Wraiths as Heros, Dryads as core, Tree Kin as Special and Treeman as rare! ( You can have Wild Riders and mages with the GlamourWeave kindred upgrade but they don't fit the theme of angry tree peopl XP )  

Gaki_No_Suzaku

Reddemon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:56 pm
Gaki_No_Suzaku
Well it's actually call a Forest Spirits Army 3nodding Basically you can have a Treeman Ancient as a Lord, Dryad Branch Wraiths as Heros, Dryads as core, Tree Kin as Special and Treeman as rare! ( You can have Wild Riders and mages with the GlamourWeave kindred upgrade but they don't fit the theme of angry tree peopl XP )
your kidding right?! you can seriouly do that?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:33 pm
Reddemon
Gaki_No_Suzaku
your kidding right?! you can seriouly do that?

hmm... i like the look of waywatchers too much to have an army that doesn't include them (waywatcher lords just look too hard for words... http://uk.games-workshop.com/woodelves/gallery/2/ *starts drueling over the waywatcher lord and the wardancer lord*.... so cool..... 3nodding )  

rugged

KyotoYakimino

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:37 am
Gaki_No_Suzaku

I already said that...
Remember, the weakness of the Forest Spirits army is they don't get their ward saves against magical attacks. Many of them are flammable, also.
Thus, Lore of Fire = mega death.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces