11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:38 pm
Come here to discuss the Skaven of Fantasy Base Warhammer  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:24 pm
Hooray for Skaven!

Anyone here play the Eshin list from SoC?  

Akujo

MoonlightSun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:07 pm
Akujo
Hooray for Skaven!

Anyone here play the Eshin list from SoC?
No, but they look strong!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:39 pm
Ah, Skaven. . . the army that took my Warhammer virginity. Although my current army is small, new models are on the way. Plastic Plague Monks, Plague Lord (which looks nothing like a Plague Lord), new special characters (Nurglich), and a new Lustrian army list. I just can't wait. Also, rumours of plastic Rat Ogres, new clanrats (they badly need a redoing), and Plague Sensor Bearers. Yay new stuff!  

Daemonmaster

Traitor Jacknife

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:39 pm
I heard that they were relesing the new models with tails attached to the body.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:19 pm
Ah, I love the foul ratmen. I have a Skyre army that's in the works... has been forever. Can't seem to paint all the little bastards.  

JirrisMidvale

Archangelboy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:19 pm
My skaven army is all white with red eyes.....I call them the "Lab rats"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:48 pm
I call Skaven Warbands(Mordhiem) evil  

Reddemon

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:54 am
Skaven giant rats they exist, and you don't believe me take a trip to any low rent crappy apartments in america or just fly to France.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:15 pm
I want to play skaven and learn what I can about them. Does anyone acctually play them, and if so could you share your knowldge?  

ubergeist

Reddemon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:41 pm
ubergeist
I want to play skaven and learn what I can about them. Does anyone acctually play them, and if so could you share your knowldge?
If anyone plays Mordhiem in your area then play as skaven. It would give you a boxed set of guys(if you use the plastics) to use when your ready to move up  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:33 pm
Reddemon
ubergeist
If anyone plays Mordhiem in your area then play as skaven. It would give you a boxed set of guys(if you use the plastics) to use when your ready to move up
What? I don't under stand. No one near me plays morheim anyways...  

ubergeist

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:34 pm
ubergeist

I don't own a Skaven army, but one of my friends plays Pestilien and Moulder, but I still know my fare share of these rats. Generals have to be mages if you have one. They also only get irresitable force on a roll of 13, so if you roll double 6 it just counts as a 12. Warpstone tokens are very useful to your mages, free power or dispel dice. The Clan Eshien have that "Fog of Shadow" or something special rule where your opponent can't see whats beyond a surtain point. Skaven as have cheap special rules so I don't really like playing Skaven much. If there's anything else, just let me know.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:31 pm
Two words for you: mouse trap.  

Brother Felix

Dark Lore

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:54 pm
Traitor Jacknife
I heard that they were relesing the new models with tails attached to the body.

There is a possibility of new skaven models being released to bring them up to date with the new Rat Ogre plastic Boxed set. But Games Workshop are working on the new Dwarves first.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff