• Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:07 pm
Inenor
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1039640&page=53

very last post on this page (53)

Awesomeness, thx biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:12 pm
I have my first Model... A Saurus Lord, i will get some pictures up when i have the chance.  

Yotomoshi

Hygienic Explorer

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200

Inenor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:19 am
cant wait. ot a paint scheme in mind or just winging it?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:14 am
If any of you guys remember me posting months back about me converting a lord Mazimundi model Im back on track and starting to model again and make terrains for a spring/summer projects.

i stopped after i hit a few flaws in which i had to some how improve the new stegadons howda to make it look bigger and more bluky.
Now iv got the time to finish it, im having to manualy make copper/green putty post stands since the orginal stands from the howda where too short and in the wrong places + angles to line up with the new howda construct.

so keep tabs more to come.  

Andre_kelfar11

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:48 am
im starting a new Lizardmen army, only itll be chaos lizards (as i love chaos)

any ideas i can add to the army? im thinking of doing it Khorne or Nurgle...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:03 am
right, had a couple of ideas today
im thinking ill do it both khorne and nurgle, instead of one or the other.

im thinking that for an HQ ill take a Slann, but using Lord Kroaks model (the skeletal slann) with some GS to make it more of a nurgley rotting corpse, his Temple Guard bodyguards will be Nurgle too, along with some other stuff maybe...

the Saurus and Skinks will be Khornate, along with a nurgle-zombie-carnosaur riding hero (maybe the hero as khorne, but with the nurgley beast)

im also thinking of buying a box of Chaos Marauders for every unit of lizardmen, so i can give them more chaosy weapons (and equally make a Norse marauder force armed with Lustrian Weapons) so ill be getting a second army made from the spares from my main one. plus the marauder parts will be handy to continue my 40k Traitor Guard

so what do you guys think? and is there anything else i could do with this to make it more chaosy and impressive?  

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:00 am
will you be using chaos armybook? with saurus as chaos warriros and skinks as marauders?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:41 pm
Van Evok
will you be using chaos armybook? with saurus as chaos warriros and skinks as marauders?

no, they'll be customised lizardmen, so standard lizzy units, but with chaos conversions and mutations.

however, i think i will probs use some extra Chaos units (Flesh Hounds of Khorne, etc) as Allies, as shown in this GW article from last month. but if my opponent isnt fine with them then since they're just extras it doesnt matter.

also, had another idea. Green Stuffing the wings of the Terradons to make them more nurgley, maybe cutting tears into them too. maybe ill actually do the armies beasts as nurgle, and the actual lizardmen and riders as Khorne (except lord Kroak, hes gonna be pretty nurgley, he is a corpse afterall)

also, im thinking of making a Khorney Replacement for Kroq-Gar using Cold One Rider legs, Temple Guard and Marauder/Maruader Horsemen bits, along with Kroq-Gar's Carnosaur (Green Stuffed to make it Nurgley)  

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:05 am
also, hows this for a paint scheme?

Charadon Granite for the flesh
Red Gore blending into Blood Red for the scales
blood red for the eyes
scorched brown and boltgun metal for the weapons and accesories (mostly taken from the chaos marauders kits)  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff