DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:37 pm
Come here to discuss the Lizardmen of Fantasy Base WarHammer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:10 am
Greatest Fantasy race, they aer so tough and can take so much damage as they are so resilient.  

Traitor Jacknife

Seraphine-Exalted

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:17 am
Traitor Jacknife
Greatest Fantasy race, they aer so tough and can take so much damage as they are so resilient.

correct me if im wrong but according to you:
army you collect = great
other armies = suck or okay  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:46 am
Seraphine-Exalted
Traitor Jacknife

army you collect = great
Okay prepare to be corrected, I said lizard men were resilient, their not great and also Ogers are better man for lizerd, elves have better firepower, dwarfs have better firepower and empire are cheaper and orks get more attacks. Every army has thier good pionts and thier bad pionts. Anyway why can't i be a bit biased about the army I collect?  

Traitor Jacknife

Seraphine-Exalted

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:54 am
Traitor Jacknife
Seraphine-Exalted
Traitor Jacknife

army you collect = great
Okay prepare to be corrected, I said lizard men were resilient, their not great and also Ogers are better man for lizerd, elves have better firepower, dwarfs have better firepower and empire are cheaper and orks get more attacks. Every army has thier good pionts and thier bad pionts. Anyway why can't i be a bit biased about the army I collect?

oh you can a bit biased, but i saw it as humoungus biase (but thats me, and the fact that i only get the words not the pronounciation etc)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:55 am
Seraphine-Exalted
Traitor Jacknife
Seraphine-Exalted
Traitor Jacknife

army you collect = great

oh you can a bit biased, but i saw it as humoungus biase (but thats me, and the fact that i only get the words not the pronounciation etc)
I only said it as slighltey biased not hugley. Anyway arn't you slightley biased for the empire.  

Traitor Jacknife

Seraphine-Exalted

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:59 am
Traitor Jacknife
Seraphine-Exalted
Traitor Jacknife
Seraphine-Exalted
Traitor Jacknife

army you collect = great

I only said it as slighltey biased not hugley. Anyway arn't you slightley biased for the empire.

not really, i take up all "labeling" to forces the same, just that with empire you were more over the top than say ogres. its my strongest opinion that all armies can do well enough depending on the commander, and you made it look like the empire was a noob army that would (or atleast could) always win  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:02 pm
Ah mabye it came across wrong. I have an empire army BTW actually i'll put this in empire thread.  

Traitor Jacknife

Sepoko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:01 pm
Cool, finally a place to post stuff about my favorite Warhammer Fantasy Army. For some reason, I just really like the whole ancient Aztec lizard people idea. I'm especially fond of the Kroxigors and Stegadons.

On an unrelated note, if you two are going to argue (Seraphine and Jacknife), at the very least bother to type your arguements correctly. I didn't come into a lizardmen thread to try and make sense of "aer, humoungus, slighltey, hugley, atleast, pionts, and mabye" in addition to the incorrect uses of words like "their" and "its."

In case you were about to inform me, I already know I'm a spelling/grammar whore.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:48 am
Sorry, Also you didn't have to read the argument if you didn't want to. Any way come and tear apart my army list,

HQ
Slann Mage preist "Szyslo" Pts:575
2nd Generation
Plaque of Tepok, Plaque of donination, Blood stauette of spite.

Old Blood "Loq-Gar" (or the Gatling Saurus) Pts:288
Light Armour
The Maiming sheild, Scimitar of the Resplendant sun, Charm of the Jaguar warrior.
Spawning of Quetzel, Spawning of Sotek, Spawning of Tzunki

Skink-Preist "Tehe-Mundi" Pts:160
Hand weapon
2 dispel scrolls
Level 2 Wizard

Skink cheif "Itza-Gar" Pts:149
Hand weapon, Enchanted sheild, Staff of the lost sun.

Scar-veteran "Zlat-Gar" Pts:166
Hand weapon, Spear, Light Armour, Sheild, Cold One (Commands Cavalry unit)
Troops
16 Saurus warriors, Spears and sheilds, Full command. Pts 254

12 Skinks, Hand Weapon, Blowpipe, Brave. Pts 84

12 Skinks, Sheilds and Javlins, Brave. Pts 84

9 Saurus Cavlery, Hand weapon, Sheild Spear, Cold one, Full Command Sun standered of Sotek. (Accompanied by Scar-Veteren) Pts:265

Rare
16 Saurus, Hand weapon, Sheilds, Full command, Spawning of Quetzel, Spawning of Sotek. (Accompained by Slann) Pts:282

There you go everyone tear that limb from limb. Strenghts, weakneses. Oh and I was Trying to get hold 6 Krokigor.  

Traitor Jacknife

Vecna the Maimed

Original Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:54 am
why i like them
- front line troops with s4 t4 and 2 att

- lots of poison attacks

- 3rd gen slaan

- cold blooded

- salemanders eating skinks

- and the #1 reason is dinosaurs. lots and lots of dinosaurs.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:02 am
Traitor Jacknife
Sorry, Also you didn't have to read the argument if you didn't want to. Any way come and tear apart my army list,

HQ
2nd Generation

Light Armour
The Maiming sheild, Scimitar of the Resplendant sun, Charm of the Jaguar warrior.

Hand weapon
2 dispel scrolls
Level 2 Wizard

Troops

9 Saurus Cavlery, Hand weapon, Sheild Spear, Cold one, Full Command Sun standered of Sotek. (Accompanied by Scar-Veteren) Pts:265

Rare
16 Saurus, Hand weapon, Sheilds, Full command, Spawning of Quetzel, Spawning of Sotek. (Accompained by Slann) Pts:282

There you go everyone tear that limb from limb. Strenghts, weakneses. Oh and I was Trying to get hold 6 Krokigor.

you dont seem to have enough troops. if your playing 3000, consider making the slaan 3rd gen, if 2000 go with 4th gen. ill usually go with 3-4 blosks of 20 saurus. also think about changing the skink chief to a shaman, ive found they dont make enough of a differense to the skink units.  

Vecna the Maimed

Original Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Traitor Jacknife

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:14 am
@vecna_the_maimed:I Have another unit of sarus waiting to be painted I'm buying more Krokigor and more Cold one riders. I have plenty of troops and I have another unit of skinks I forgot to put on there.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:38 pm
Traitor Jacknife

HQ
2nd Generation

Light Armour

Hand weapon
2 dispel scrolls
Level 2 Wizard

Troops

Rare

all your army really has are characters and troops, and not even enough troops to support a 3000 point army.
the only reason you should ever have skinks with shields and spears is if you put them in front of your kroxigors, which you need. a unit of only 3 kroxigors (upgrade one to an ancient) can take down alot. i also suggest that you replace that rare unit of saurus with a unit of temple gaurd for your slann. try chameleon skinks, they are pretty cheap and will help alot if used right. also try a stegadon, they are hard to take down and really pack a punch. make sure you drop the skink chief, as previously stated, they are next to useless. in a 3000 point army i would probably take teradons for support. flying units are very helpful for flanking and taking out artillery. saurus cavalry are expensive, but they can be worth it when used correctly and with good stupid checks. as for strategy, your army should be based around your second generation slann. you cant have something that expensive and not protect it, so i would suggest just putting your army around it and defending, which is what lizardmen are good at anyways. salamanders will also help for troops marching towards you, as they are very mobile artillery.  

greqrg

Vecna the Maimed

Original Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:02 pm
Traitor Jacknife
@vecna_the_maimed:I Have another unit of sarus waiting to be painted I'm buying more Krokigor and more Cold one riders. I have plenty of troops and I have another unit of skinks I forgot to put on there.

it still seems too character heavy. okay you probably have enough troops but i agree with greqrg about the skinks and temple gaurd. i like the blowpipes. salamanders are good for killing things. and its hilarious when they eat a skink.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff