Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Kiri Abu's home and training ground. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T i s T o s h

Timid Spook

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:13 am
User ImageUser Image
☼ Kiri Abu

"I will find out the truth...even if it drives me crazy"

Kiri had tears rolling down her eyes, shuffling around as she patted around for something to wipe her eyes with, she didn't want Noctis to see her cry, that was the last thing she wanted, she was a strong girl. Kiri grabbed hold of a small cloth, wiping her eyes gently, she took a deep breath letting it out slowly, that's when she heard it, those words spoken so casually.

"Hell, I think I might even, sorta, kind of love you" Kiri dropped the cloth, it hit the ground with what sounded like a thousand sounds ringing in her ears. Unlocking the shed door, she opened it lightly "You...love me..." she spoke softly, her eyes came up to meet his, "I'm afraid" she spoke softly "I'm afraid to love" Kiri walked out from behind the door of the shed, it slamming loudly against the shed.

Kiri looked up at Noctis one more time "But...as afraid as i am...I love you too..." Kiri looked away slowly.

"I'v got 99 problems, but honey...my bending skills ain't one"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:48 am
User Image

█ █ █ █ █ █ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

𝒩ø 𝒸 𝓉 𝒾 𝓈 ( Fire Bender )

» I am feeling amused and love-struck.
» I am currently at, my companion, Kiri's place.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

█ █ █ ¦ » » Closing his eyes, the male embraced her frail form. He remained silent, if not for a moment, as he cherished this time they had together. Perhaps, just perhaps… his future will not as grim as he thought it to be. Perhaps all shall end well; at the very least, they will remain together. This faint glimmer of hope is more than enough for the dark male. The night star, a fragment of the heavens, is enough. Opening his eyes, he chuckled as he gently brought the maiden’s face close to his own by gently grabbing her smooth chin before murmuring quietly, “Then look me in the eyes and say it,” he whispered with a small grin, displeased with the way she could not look at him. His lithe fingers caressed her cheeks, wiping away the tears that were still planted on her cheeks, given they left a trail of wet. His fingers traveled from her cheeks to her lips, where he then gently traced the outline of her lips, glancing up from them to meet her eyes again."Show me it is real," he added quietly, wanting to see the truth in her eyes when she looked at him and said it.

User ImageUser Image----+ | | +----User Image----+ | | +----User ImageUser Image

Paroxysmal Cataclysm

T i s T o s h

Timid Spook

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:05 am
User ImageUser Image
☼ Kiri Abu

Kiri's eyes shifted from his to the ground, his fingers rubbing over her lips made her shiver lightly. "I..." Her eyes met his, her fingers coming up to rest upon his hand, her eyes could burn right through his, her cheeks where so red they looked like someone had rubbed cherry juice all over them.

"I love you..." She spoke softly, her eyes locked with his. "I love you..." she repeated "I have always loved you..." Kiri bit her lip gently "I felt like it was friendship...but no...your...i love you! I LOVE YOU!" Kiri yelled it, closing her eyes and biting her lip hard she blushed an even deeper red.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:25 am
User Image

█ █ █ ¦ » » Hearing her words, his grin only grew, expressing the ecstasy coursing through his psyche and physique. All he had needed was one set of three words, but Kiri said it over and over again as she began to learn the importance of the phrase. He loved her hair, her eyes, and her personality. He loved her just as she loved him."As do I, Kiri... more than you will ever know," he murmured, lifting her chin up a little more, drawing closer with hesitance in his movements. Closing the gap between them, he softly pressed his lips to hers. By the way his body reacted, going into a full adrenaline mode, Noctis began to realize just how long he had been waiting to do that. A shy hand, hesitant but daring, placed itself upon her hip. He pulled his lips after a few second, only to kiss her cheek this time."Your cheeks are an adorable shade of red, might I add," he proclaimed, running his fingers along the red skin.

User ImageUser Image----+ | | +----User Image----+ | | +----User ImageUser Image

Paroxysmal Cataclysm

T i s T o s h

Timid Spook

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:44 am
User ImageUser Image
☼ Kiri Abu

Kiri felt the lips against hers, unable to it had been so long since she had been kissed, feeling those lips against hers made her entire body shiver.

Kiri lifted her hands slowly, resting them on his cheeks, "Yours are to" she smiled gently "Your cheeks look just like a cherry" She giggled, raising upon her tip toes she rubbed her nose against his. Pulling away quickly, she embraced him into a tight hug, nuzzling her head against his chest. "Noctis...should i go practice with the boys...or do you think they will be alright for right now?"

Kiri was always worried about practice...she knew now wasn't the best of times to ask, but it was on her mind...she was worried about them...they needed her...to guide them, after all Kiri was there coach she knew all the rules, guidelines and regulations, and such...she just didn't want all there training to go to waste.

"Hmmmm" she looked up at them slowly "I think they will be fine for a few more hours..." Kiri rubbed her stomach and frowned "I think its time for you to take me out on a date" she giggled and laced her fingers with his. "Seeing as how i am starving, and i'm sure we can take the boys a few things...there probably going to be starving as well!"

Kiri tilted her head, looking at him with an angelic smile.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:40 am
User Image

█ █ █ ¦ » » Noctis blinked, his cheeks turning even more red, if possible, as she playfully teased him. He could see her affection in her eyes, and he could definitely feel it as she rubbed her nose against his. He had not felt loved since his mother died when he was seven, and up until now, his world had been obsidian and frigid. He rested his hands on her head, running his lithe fingers through her dark tresses as she nuzzled against his chest, his cobalt eyes flickering with recognition as she mentioned the boys. He parted his lips, about to suggest that she go and train, after all, she had been practicing her whole life to avenge Sky and put together an elite team. Albeit, before he could utter so much as a word, Kiri pushed the thought aside and figured they would be ok for just a few hours, and Noctis somewhat agreed. Roke and Nero could help one another out during training if they so saw fit."A date?" He asked, his eyes growing vacant with astonishment and fear. It was hard enough confessing, was he ready for a date, too? "If you say so…" he murmured, rubbing the back of his neck nervously in anxiety."I do not know if I will be good on a date," he proclaimed, clearly ashamed as his cheeks, that had somewhat went back to their original color, became red again.

Paroxysmal Cataclysm

T i s T o s h

Timid Spook

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
☼ Kiri Abu

Kiri spun around "Yes, a date" She ran a hand through her hair, tilting her head gently. "I'm sure..you will do great" She giggled "All you have to do, is be sweet, hold your head high...and be yourself!" Kirii smiled, turning away from him. "So...you better hurry and get yourself ready" Kiri looked back, winking at him "Oh, and if you need tips, ask another guy...flowers are always helpful" She whispered softly, like she was trying to make it unseen that she was helping him.

Kiri walked away from him slowly, "I'll be out here waiting on you" She said, not looking back at him, "Once i am done getting ready".

User Image

Residential Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas